What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

fapfapfap

Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

Not an expert by any means, but I had 2 different problems that I fixed fairly easily. The first was a generic error (I don't read moonrunes so I have no idea) halfway through installation, that I fixed by changing language settings to japanese (this is probably a good idea either way) and unpacking the zip again to make sure no files were damaged. The other thing was a crash to desktop every time a monster was encountered. This was fixed by re-install.

I know this is all fairly basic, but it may help some of the poor souls having trouble with the trial.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy crap 7 animation files worth 330 MB?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the trial to work. Right after the opening scene, the game crashes with a "Command execution error, ErrorCode 010E0000." Doesn't matter whether I'm using the full screen or windowed version. Downloaded it twice, used the installer once and copied the files without the installer once.

Does the game play the intro movie right after the opening scene? I'm thinking the problem might be related to that, if so.

EDIT: Yeah, my computer hates the intro movie, probably has something to do with the mess of codecs and shit I have installed. Just played past it on another computer over a network, and the game seems to work fine after that.

Last edited:

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

H-Code (Edit: found a code that picks up more text):
/HBN-10*0@413ECE

I had to use this on Windows 7 x64 because it randomly juggled the process memory around:
/HBN-10*0@13ECE:RAIDY3WM.exe
/HBN-10*0@13ECE:RAIDY3WM.tmp (DRM Buddy changes the process name)

You have no idea how hard this was to get. Stupid anti-debug code.

Last edited:

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quite the contrary! I spent several hours trying to sift through raidy3's memory in ollydbg while the game alternately locked up or crashed on me, so I have at least some idea of the shit you went through to bring us that /h code.

I've emerged from lurking just to say thanks and to let you know your efforts are appreciated. Looking forward to the full release even more now.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since no one else has posted a CG, I will. Just downloaded from g-e.hentai. Not lossless. 40 mb and does not have any animations.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seeing the sheer amount of pregnancy/inflation in this, that sadly was absent from the former games I am really looking forward to an english uncensored Version of this :eek:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Holy crap 7 animation files worth 330 MB?
If you don't butcher it down to something horrible like gif, yeah. Animation files are huge. Its why CGI got killed off so quickly in video games. FARRRRRR cheaper, smaller and easier to simply render it all in-game (especially thanks to hardware advances).

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see. Ya that would make sense lol

Though judging from the file there seems to be a bunch of indices which may represent different frames so it is possibly just a massive bunch of lossless images played in some sequence...

Of course if someone's paying $80 for a game they probably wouldn't care how big the stuff is.

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it should be. I'm having trouble finding a source for it though . . . if i find a torrent or download i'll post it.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it's suppose to have protection on it so it may be a while before the full game gets posted.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have ideas on the encryption used in the GAN animation files?
Looks like just a series of image frames.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

80 bucks for Raidy games after getting first 2 free? I'll do it, but not the japanese version. I'll definitely buy english version if one is made.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have ideas on the encryption used in the GAN animation files?
Looks like just a series of image frames.
No idea. Here's all I can gather:
0x2010 : Image list. Each entry consists of 4 integers.
- 1: (guess) ID of next frame in sequence
- 2: (guess) ID of previous frame in sequence
- 3: Offset of image data.
- 4. Size of image data.

Uncompressed 800x600 bitmap data is 1,440,000 bytes at 24bpp.
The data for the first two frames tends to be around 80% of that, which implies some sort of very minor compression (maybe something along the lines of taking "10+10+10+10" and writing it as "10*4")

All subsequent sets of image data are significantly smaller, so it's safe to assume that the data refers to the previous frame and applies changes to it.

No idea about the format of the image data. Not being able to debug without the game crashing makes it a total pain to make progress.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The ones after the first two frames start with an int followed by some map. Maybe they suddenly decided to switch to RLE or something lol

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello every one
Do you know where I coul find the full game

Th:)anks

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello every one
Do you know where I coul find the full game

Th:)anks
In my list of desires. That's where one can find the knowledge of the location of where one can aquire the full game.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi Iggy where can I find the list of desires?
I watched the link , but I didn`t find the game there.:confused::)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

He's saying it's in his personal list of desires... as in, he wants it too...