What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Zzz anyone have any tips for beating Tamamo? The battle in the Monster Lord's Castle.

Its such a coin-flip battle. Nine tails can either completely whiff or ruin your shit instantly with 900+ damage...

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Zzz anyone have any tips for beating Tamamo? The battle in the Monster Lord's Castle.

Its such a coin-flip battle. Nine tails can either completely whiff or ruin your shit instantly with 900+ damage...
900+??? Are you keeping Sylph up? You should be able to dodge most of the attacks and Golem will let you tough out the ones that hit.

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^
About your comment in the 2nd spoiler:
It's most likely instinct since most of the monster girls feed off of semen. If they didn't have these instincts most of them would've most likely died out by now.
Maybe. Also,
Alice's last rape scene (when she wins the battle) suggests some of them are passed like some sort of freakin' battle techniques
Still, it seems slightly unsettling that
she gives awesome blowjobs& handjobs and provides mind-blowing sex while being a maiden. What'll happen to Luka in the future?

Tamamo is the only one of the group who has that many random factors included in her fight. Even Erubetie seems more straightforward. True, if she uses Nine Tails, it's batshit crazy at times.

My advice would be to cut back on skills this time and just focus on healing whenever you're about ~800 HP. Otherwise, she can wreck you.

Unfortunately, you do seem to require a little bit of luck. You'll probably only dodge like 3 out of the 9 attacks at once, but you should still survive the fight.

winchester

Reputation score

sigh. um do't know if anyone else is having this problem, but i cannot defeat the belzebub flies on the pirateship. i have sylph and gnome up but i can't even defeat one of them. i use nothing but meditation and attack but the wreck me every time. any suggestions?

@nanaya1234: hey maybe it will end up like fate/stay the night, get its own safe for work anime.

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

winchester, aim to get their hp to 2/3 of max. So they'll eventually wear you down if you try to have gnome and sylph out at all times... so just figure out how to survive while doing decent damage for awhile, then go all out with your best attacks by saving sp. ofc heals are going to take the most sp out of u <.<;;

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WOOO Finally beat Tamamo. Came down to having an incredibly lucky run lol. Spent a solid 2 or 3 hours attempting it. With the skip button held down too.

But yea like even with Sylph her Ninetails attack is ridiculous. One version is 110x9 and another is 330x3. If she uses the first one its almost guaranteed to do at least 500 =/...

Also lol did anyone notice that if you lose to her mouth attack when shes naked, halfway through the blowjob her clothes come back on?

@winchester Er... Don't quite remember what I did for this one, but I think this is what I used. It is definitely quite a hard battle though.

Start of battle -> Undine + keep attacking until you have 4SP
Water Sword move thing. 2SP
Sylph. 0SP
Attack twice and hope you dodge. 2SP
Golem. 0SP
Meditate + attack.

You only need to reduce their health till 60% or so, so when you get close to that point stop healing and just go rambo. Its a good idea to take a ruler and measure the HP bar so you know when you're close.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Note that you can pretty much wreck most non-boss monsters before Hellgondo simply by activating Undine, using Serene Demon Sword, and then repeating, because Serene Demon Sword cleaves off like half their health.

For bosses, I usually use Undine to six SP, Serene Demon Sword, and then activate Gnome and Sylph and just keep myself healed as well as possible. If the boss is low and you have at least 3 SP, then you can just activate Undine and Serene Demon Sword them down. Cannot stress enough that Serene Demon Sword destroys everything ever.

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stupid question:

How do you get save data from the first game to pass into the 2nd?

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you've already merged the games and transferred your global file (i believe it tells you how in game) then just go into the save folder in your first part and copy the relevant .DAT file and its BMP image into the save folder of your second part. Simplicity itself :)

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stupid question:

How do you get save data from the first game to pass into the 2nd?
From Rogue's blog said:
How do I import my save from Part 1?

Go to your part 1 directory, to the \save folder. Inside this folder, you need to copy “gloval.sav”. Paste this “gloval.sav” file into Part 2′s \save folder. After that, go to the “Extra” menu and choose “Part 1 SaveImport”. It will import the save file and start you on part 2. Do not do this unless you chose to create cleared save data at the end of part 1.

I believe its also written in the readme if you downloaded his patch.

Last edited:

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The heavenly knights were fairly easy. Granberia was a fucking joke, so was Alice. I thought Erubetie was the hardest, with that one attack that does 800 damage even with gnome up.

MinakoVenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Super Save for Monster Girl Quest 2!!!

This global save contains ALL monspedia (all cgs) of monster girl quest 1 and 2, this is only for english version, before apply please make a backup paste in case something goes wrong.

To apply, open the paste "save" and overwrite the globalsave, enjoy

I am adding a save after I beat the last boss, this save can generate the arc.nsa for monster girl quest 3, it is a full save I have beat monster girl quest 1 in hard mode all cgs and I have done all stuffs for monster girl quest 2 (only works in english version) BEWARE if you load save spot 5 you WILL see the end of the game

Last edited:

winchester

Reputation score

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *smashes head against wall*

no matter what i try i cannot beat them. i use sylph, my hp gets wrecked. I use gnome i last a little longer but again my health gets too low and the wreck me. my strongest attack the earth rumbling decapation, barely does any damage at all. i am at a loss. and what i meant by my other post was specifics on how to beat them.

MinakoVenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no matter what i try i cannot beat them. i use sylph, my hp gets wrecked. I use gnome i last a little longer but again my health gets too low and the wreck me. my strongest attack the earth rumbling decapation, barely does any damage at all. i am at a loss. and what i meant by my other post was specifics on how to beat them.
who are you fighting? Maybe I can help you

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea most of the knights were a joke.

Except for Tamamo. Those tails...

Alice was pretty annoying too sometimes when she does Cruelty 5 times in a row and Undine decides not to dodge.

@winchester and Minako
Hes fighting the Beelzebubs.

If you have Serene Movement on Undine at that point, use it. Its like the best summon in the game by far.

Also, (in my opinion) don't use Earth Decapitating. Instead, save up your SP for meditation, and once you get an excess go into Undine and Water sword skill. You take less damage that way and you do way more damage too.

And keep trying. Lol. Some of the battles are coin-flippy.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

use both sylph and gnome at the start (proly sumon gnome first... almost no chance of getting hit by 1 hit killer at start anyway)
then autoattack/heal/struggle
when one of them two runs out, prepare to undine next turn... and hope u don't die in a 1 hit kill.... get undine out, spam normal attacks

or somethine like that. either way u gotta have sylph and gnome same time for awhile to survive as you get their hps a bit lower
and u gotta hope u dun get purple entranced like status

Last edited:

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know it's been asked before in this thread but the answer did not work for me:

In that castle where you fight that super fast wind succubus girl and that super mountain Fox girl, that DAMN GOO GIRL WITH THE GEM ON HER HEAD.

I beat her, and then she multiplies. THen i use that super duper 4 spell pount move, killl that body and she says 'useless'' and then binds me and I can't escape and i get raped.

How exactly do i beat her? Using salamander with the 4 point move that suppoesed to land multiple strikes...it does not work to beat her when she multiplies.

AND EVEN THEN

ALot of times i die before i even get to diminish her life. She drabs me, i use gnome to try to struggle it doesnt' work. Or I attack it doesn't work. THen she multiplies.

This battle is really irritating me.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know it's been asked before in this thread but the answer did not work for me:

In that castle where you fight that super fast wind succubus girl and that super mountain Fox girl, that DAMN GOO GIRL WITH THE GEM ON HER HEAD.

I beat her, and then she multiplies. THen i use that super duper 4 spell pount move, killl that body and she says 'useless'' and then binds me and I can't escape and i get raped.

How exactly do i beat her? Using salamander with the 4 point move that suppoesed to land multiple strikes...it does not work to beat her when she multiplies.

AND EVEN THEN

ALot of times i die before i even get to diminish her life. She drabs me, i use gnome to try to struggle it doesnt' work. Or I attack it doesn't work. THen she multiplies.

This battle is really irritating me.
You are using it to early. You must have salamander up and then use the 4 point ability to beat her when she has fully multiplied.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It may be astupid question.... but are you fighting them at normal or difficult level?

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are using it to early. You must have salamander up and then use the 4 point ability to beat her when she has fully multiplied.
So do I wait more than one turn? But what if she grabs me by then?

Last tiem i tried it, she had 3 bodies.

How do I wait without her grabbing me?

IN this situation....does she attack right away or do you have the ability to wait?