What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatisthisidont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

hrmm like in the bottom right? For me, they just appear behind bars, they dont appear in the red area. I can't drag them out from the bars either, and pressing the button that looks like "refresh" on IE doesn't do anything :(

jpg7077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hrmm like in the bottom right? For me, they just appear behind bars, they dont appear in the red area. I can't drag them out from the bars either, and pressing the button that looks like "refresh" on IE doesn't do anything :(
You have to torture them in the torture room mode first.
Once it's done, they'll appear in the red area and become your minions.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone else have trouble trying to fit the game onto your screen even in full screen mode part of the bar is cut off so I can't kill the one guy to complete the tutorial.

wongwingyee

Reputation score

I have finished all the three modes, easy, normal and hard. Yet I still cannot find out the 5th CG, the one below the knight being corrupted by lilith, in my galleries...others have all been unlocked...can any one tell me wts that CG about?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have finished all the three modes, easy, normal and hard. Yet I still cannot find out the 5th CG, the one below the knight being corrupted by lilith, in my galleries...others have all been unlocked...can any one tell me wts that CG about?
It is the lilith sucking on the knight's candy cane. You get that CG from the torture room.

You might not have updated your game. You unlock the missing galleries in v1.2

Last edited:

Lambach33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To 7thDream
Greetings.
I purchased the game a while ago and played through it.
The hentai is surprisingly good, but beyond that i actually think it has the potential of becoming a really good game all by itself.
Seeing as it seems one of the game's makers is attending this forum/thread, i decided to register and provide some feedback.
I would like to first extend my thanks to the makers of this game for making it in the first place and give some suggestions; I realize there's a lot here and it might as well be making a whole new game, still, though i put the suggestions out there.
If anyone has anything to add or say about these, by all means!
I apologize for this being such a long post, but here we go:

1. MONSTERS.
Some creatures which could be included are:

Werewolf
Minotaur
Centaur
Goblin
Oni/Ogre
Manticore
Demon
Lizard-men
Dark elf (potentially male and female versions)
Vampire (potentially male and female versions, also could have a humanoid and a monstrous version)

Also, perhaps the Skeleton could be removed and there's a bit of redundancy with some of the creatures(small/big tentacles). The dragon is also rather overpowered.

2. HEROES.
Some interesting ideas for heroes:

Kunoichi/Ninja girl
Amazon(i think it could be amusing is she was molded after Wonder Woman... Tall/really-curvy/buff/light skin/dark hair/blue eyes/etc.)
Elf(potentially male and female versions)
Dwarf
Steed/Pegasus
Male wizard
Angel
Male rogue

I can only guess the hound was supposed to have some scenes with Lilith, still, other than the him, who could have some, i think the other heroes who wouldn't engage into sexual contact might be eliminated(the robot and those elemental things). One thing that would perhaps be my biggest "want" is that i'd like the females to have different looks/templates; The amazon could be tall, voluptuous and fit, the sorceress more soft looking, The sword master lithe and fit, etc., basically have different body-types/facial-features/etc. between the females.

3. GAMEPLAY.
some game element ideas are:

"Monster/Hero distinction": Monsters and heroes should each have traits/abilities/uses as to make them as unique as possible. This way we won't just use the objectively best ones as often as possible.

"Army building": Having constant access to all creatures feels a bit redundant. it would be interesting if we were limited to some 5-6 different creature types per stage and we could, before each stage, choose and pick which to use. This would also give greater value to improving your creatures.

"Sexual pairing and interaction": Another way to distinguish and make useful different types of monsters/heroes is to make certain monsters more or less effective when "corrupting" specific female types. For instance, the sword-master could be more vulnerable to humanoid monsters, the wizard to magical ones, the amazon to beast-types, Kunoichi to Oni/Ogre, etc. Also, you should be able to pair your own monsters in specific manners in order to heal them mid-battle. Heroes should also be able to "corrupt" your monsters to their side, should they win the sexual confrontations. It would also be interesting if in the actual scenes, when characters are in the "right" pairings, the sex encounter takes a more consensual tone, over the rape.

"Devil Lord": He should have some kind of ability. I don't know, maybe spells or the ability to lay traps.

"Torture chamber": You should be able to use any type of monster you have on any type of captured hero. As mentioned above, using the right kind of monster for each hero should matter when corrupting them and a greater degree of importance should be given to converted heroes; Perhaps a special ability when interacting with it's favored monster-type. Also, make sure to get nice distinct "dark" versions of the heroes(wizard/necromancer, kunoichi/assassin, knight/black-knight, amazon/beastmistress, etc.).

"Generals": You could have unique named special versions of regular monster/hero types. They could interact with you as characters(much like Lilith does), be used as generals with special abilities in play and even have their own small subplot(for instance, a specific hero that you can try to capture and convert). They could also have some role in the torture chamber.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks to anyone who's read this. Any comments are welcome!

PS> If ever an "international version" of the game is released, containing no censorship, i'd be willing to pay a little extra for!

hivonzooo

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so there is somebody who can pm me a link to the game?

Thanks in advence.

Zenzou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to unlock endless mode and/or the last animation from the gallery? I've managed to lock everything but those two.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is great. No imperfections or errors, really, except sometimes the enemies don't follow the maze anymore and just start walking through walls. However, I would like to see more yuri content, and more man-rape by monsters on the night (slime, tentacles would be easily done). The man-rape is a personal preference, but every heteronormative male (90% of your fan-base?) would appreciate more lesbians.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where are the save files? I set the program for unlimited local storage, didn't clear flash data, and I have windows 7 and looked here but the game files were not there. Setting the save files location to where the program is located would be my biggest wish for v1.3.

C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random characters and numbers\localhost\FullVersion\PrettyWarriorMayCry.exe\codenamepwmc.sol

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi Guys,

Just want let you know, I'm still here, listening your suggestions. But right now, compare to other improvements, We think the most priority is use another save system and add some more animations for torque scene. We're right busy on that. You don't need to worry about the current save data, we will find a way to transfer them for the new system.
BTW, PAUSE function caused program crash is a stupid mistake, we will fix it in v1.3 too.

The mage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guys. I'm playng the game (just stage 3-4 for now cause i kept restarting cause i'm not satisfated on the stat i upgrade for monsters) but i ran in some question:
1)Whend my orc attacks the white wizard, i don't see any animation (like lilith and the knight), is it ok?
4)whend an hero enters in the dungeon, what does it mean the eye on it?
3)Meaby i missed a game manual...or something like that..something for see list of all heroes/monster and their stat/bonus, ecc...

youngaloha

Reputation score

Hi Guys,

Just want let you know, I'm still here, listening your suggestions. But right now, compare to other improvements, We think the most priority is use another save system and add some more animations for torque scene. We're right busy on that. You don't need to worry about the current save data, we will find a way to transfer them for the new system.
BTW, PAUSE function caused program crash is a stupid mistake, we will fix it in v1.3 too.
Take it easy. \(^_^)/
It's already so perfect that you guys actually listen to us.
Unlike other circles I know =.=

The mage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guys. I'm playng the game (just stage 3-4 for now cause i kept restarting cause i'm not satisfated on the stat i upgrade for monsters) but i ran in some question:
1)Whend my orc attacks the white wizard, i don't see any animation (like lilith and the knight), is it ok?
4)whend an hero enters in the dungeon, what does it mean the eye on it?
3)Meaby i missed a game manual...or something like that..something for see list of all heroes/monster and their stat/bonus, ecc...
Np 1 and (mhh) 4, i figure it out ^^

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi Guys,

You, dear gentlemen, are fucking awesome. Don't burn yourselves out, you hear me?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there any hopes for futa lilith? They're not very useful in fights even if upgraded to the maximum and the only guy they can corrupt is the knight.

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to clarify those issues like the ones for The_Mage (The user not the game character >.>) and Jyohan.

To see the scenes of the units currently getting raped just click on their Icons in the Top Right corner (If you don't want to mis-click the walls or units by accident) or the units themselves :p.

The eye means the unit you are currently watching.

As for the monsters going through walls sometimes.

I've noticed it happens when you dig the edges of the labyrinth on the mirror opposite ends. My assumption is that when a monster enters one end it of it, it was supposed to come out on the other mirror end. How is this possible only 1 explanation. MAGIC (Not really. Lol... I think.)!

Best way of avoiding this problem is to leave one layer of walls left and right side of your custom maze.

NOTE: It only WORKS ONLY ON YOUR UNITS AND ENEMIES so there are no escape exits like that for your Devil Lord so be careful where you dig. Next thing you know you accidentally made a way point from one end of the map to your Devil Lord.

If you accidentally broke a block on 1 end its okay as long as you don't break the other block on the opposite end.

THIS IS FIXED IN V1.2!

Hope that helps. XD

Last edited:

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bug/Glitch Report:

Sometimes when you drag a unit onto the map its Icon doesn't come up and its running around invisible. Can't tell how to make it happen properly though. did it 2 times already. When it happens and while its selected, you can see it's box and stats with the tactics fly in from the top left corner onto where you placed it then it acts like the unit only invisible. :p

P.S. - Were Dragons meant to be unable to pick up souls? Just curious. :p

RaptorKarr

Reputation score

say if anyone can tell me how to get all the images for the gallery that br great thxs

Zenzou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

say if anyone can tell me how to get all the images for the gallery that br great thxs
<s>Play the game.</s> What images do you need help getting? I've gotten every image except the last one. I couldn't give you strategy on how to get them however; only the requirements to unlock them. Also I haven't found a way to unlock endless mode yet; I don't think it's available at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.