What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

traen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Managed to get it to work. It's

-Edit-
Having trouble extracting it though...Maybe corrupted. Anyone else?
I had the same problem. Trying to find another working source.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok lets all calm down till we get some solid fact they may well have had a lawsuit put against them so were forced to change the game conciding with that...perhaps for reasons we don't understand...although I myself am slightly ticked off

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Googlefu didn't turn up a link just yet, but did reveal a blog with a link that will be active soon (they are in the process of uploading). I'll throw it up here when I see it's active.

The person who mentioned they are PMing links feel free to shoot said link my way. Otherwise I'll wait for the one I found.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't bother pming him it's just the link that has the sharecash password.

traen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Googlefu didn't turn up a link just yet, but did reveal a blog with a link that will be active soon (they are in the process of uploading). I'll throw it up here when I see it's active.

The person who mentioned they are PMing links feel free to shoot said link my way. Otherwise I'll wait for the one I found.
I'm not so sure about that Linuuu guy. He seems to be a serial reposter of DDL links for the money; you can even see him on nyaa.eu hitting up the hentaigamedl guy for the password in one of his older torrents. There doesn't really seem to be a leak for this out right now.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not so sure about that Linuuu guy. He seems to be a serial reposter of DDL links for the money; you can even see him on nyaa.eu hitting up the hentaigamedl guy for the password in one of his older torrents. There doesn't really seem to be a leak for this out right now.
Pretty much this. Tried hacking at that password with the info this site and others have, nothing works on uncompressing it correctly. Only other DL location I've found requires a premium account to DL it. I can't say I like the idea dodge paying one person, yet having to pay something else pretty much the same price instead.

traen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much this. Tried hacking at that password with the info this site and others have, nothing works on uncompressing it correctly. Only other DL location I've found requires a premium account to DL it. I can't say I like the idea dodge paying one person, yet having to pay something else pretty much the same price instead.
I've been trying to get a premium extabit account just for this purpose, but the leaks online are a bust at the moment, and I have a sneaking suspicion that we might have the same problem there as well. The same blog is linked as information in the original .torrent.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the fact that it's password protected has p*ssed me off to no end doesn't someone anywhere in this world have an unprotected rar file o extract?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well if people are having issues with non-DLsite copies I'll offer mine up.

Does anyone know how to re-download something from the English DLsite (assuming it's even possible)? I have it on my other computer that I wont have access to for several hours.

So yeah, whenever I can get access to it again and assuming I can upload it somewhere - people can start PM me for links.

EDIT: DL;DR version - PM me for links, should be available later tonight

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just log in and go the game page.. DLstie offers unlimited redownload.

ditzist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why dafuk this "enhanced version" is uglier than the old version. why dont they just use 3d animation again instead of adding fugly 2d face in 3d body. all of my rage

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new torrent:

maybe this one is good. downloading now.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new torrent:

maybe this one is good. downloading now.
tell us if it is or not then when its done :)

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

tell us if it is or not then when its done :)
Requires password as well. The one posted on the other page doesn't work on this version too (it has different file structure though, it seems. So maybe if someone manages to get past sharecash and get a new password, it might work).

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Requires password as well. The one posted on the other page doesn't work on this version too (it has different file structure though, it seems. So maybe if someone manages to get past sharecash and get a new password, it might work).
how do you know it needs password?

cant be you already finished to download it.

malek169

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you know it needs password?

cant be you already finished to download it.
There are 10 complete seeds. The page only references one tracker. I'l be done in less than an hour and can verify but I'm betting he's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.