What's new

RPG RPG Maker Village of Nightmare

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Village of Nightmare

thx for the guide, followed it when i was stuck (seems alot of scene only appear after going though certain stages of the other characters) got to 95% and got stuck at the maze part, had the walk speed to max so it made that maze a huge pain, around my 8th try, finally got to the guy at the end, then......1 step away i time out, so i rage quit to this point
so....is there a gallery at the end or should just wait till someone posts one up

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thx for the guide, followed it when i was stuck (seems alot of scene only appear after going though certain stages of the other characters) got to 95% and got stuck at the maze part, had the walk speed to max so it made that maze a huge pain, around my 8th try, finally got to the guy at the end, then......1 step away i time out, so i rage quit to this point
so....is there a gallery at the end or should just wait till someone posts one up
nope no gallery what so ever which is sort of sad.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's always the Pictures folder inside the game's folder if you consider that gallery.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it seems i've been away from rpg maker games too long to notice, thx for the tip
and srry h-mancer to have u upload it for no reason, though now least lazy people who havent played yet gets direct access

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

when i tried to open the .zip file i had downloaded from the site i got an "unknown format or damaged:" error from Winrar, and i have the latest Winrar version, anyone get the same error?

OP
chriseras

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when i tried to open the .zip file i had downloaded from the site i got an "unknown format or damaged:" error from Winrar, and i have the latest Winrar version, anyone get the same error?
Use 7-Zip. It is available here:

wolfchant

Reputation score

The game keep crashing at start saying theres missing pictures or whatever.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is a partially completed English version out, about 40% of it.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow! awesome. is there a blog or forum following the progress of the translation?

Celesian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've managed to get it to work but i"m stuck xD!

I have 6% corruption ;x.

Edit: Is there any animated scenes?

Last edited:

Evilokami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ha! I want an English version of this. I wanna know what is going on in some of these crazy pictures. I would also like to know what to do :(

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I believe this is the English translation that you speak of:

kjab2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

getting a RGSS104E.dll could not be found

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

getting a RGSS104E.dll could not be found

Took me all of 5 seconds to find that. First result even contains a link to download the file, should you need it.

kjab2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Took me all of 5 seconds to find that. First result even contains a link to download the file, should you need it.
Ehhh hahaha so sorry...feeling really stupid...usually i do my own work so i dont even have to post but TY TY TY

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That blogspot translation's essentially done, now. (The one linked just a few posts up, at )

I had a look at the game, and it was pretty fun, though the walkthrough on the site was a goddamned blessing.

(My favourite finished products, for when y'all reach that far, are mother Mural and the one that goes Moo.
The former because she's fucking awesome,
and the latter because it made me nearly double over with laughter.)