Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x9.10

132 seconds... RAGE!

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

So, a small bug if anyone wants to exploit it...

In the 2x11 Version, get Ayane as the Lesbian trainer. When you click the 'touch' button at night, click the option that allows you to grope Ayane. It'll give a message that she was found after a few days, even though the day counter stays the same; the cool part is that her Rebellion goes down. Bad part is that her tiredness goes up.

I got her Rebellion all the way down to 0, making the event where she gets the extra stat 'Loyalty', but she was so tired I couldn't make her do anything but rest for about 16 days.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

All you have to do to get the loyalty event is have ayane's (morality+obedience)/2 be higher than her rebellion, then her rebellion will be coverted to lyalty.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The same thing happens with the "do nothing" option, as long as you only do it for one "sitting" (not the rest of the night) although I don't think that does anything except raise libido. There's a couple other things like that that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone put this on MU it's so slow to download on Rapid shit

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

the fortune teller can provide assistance with finding tentacles. After having the fortune teller come up once at the end of the day, you can visit her at the beginning of each day - occasionally, there will be a note saying 'please have her avoid this area, as I see dark things chasing and catching her there'. Then, you can just reload to the start of the day, visit the indicated place, and should get attacked. (I actually got Tifa raped in the forest once by doing this)

However, the rate of attacks does seem much less than before for Tifa and Riesz.
At least on 2x11, being a male trainer with demonic trait will sometimes give you a 'dream' at the start of the day, which hold the description of where there is a guaranteed attack. Haven't really tried it out that much, but you have 3 options when the dream occur -do nothing, -kill the thing and take the girl, -kill the thing

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

small status update
Just had a clean (ie bug free run) through all new events. A little more time to run more tests for game balance.

Should release saturday or at latest sunday
From the head designer of slavemaker. Apparently in this version is a campaign mode, and you can pick whoever you want to be your assistant along with new girls.

YAY!!!!! =D

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sweet.

Campaign, I hope, means actually having your slave trainer able to do stuff, gain more stats that make them better in battle...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm. I'm not sure. I wasn't going to read through all twenty pages since last release so I did a quick ctrl+f for campaign and didn't find much but suggestions. But from what I did read, it seems more like being able to train one slave after another and being able to keep certain aspects. I'm not sure if that directly involves your status as a trainer, though it does seem to imply it.

Also, I made a little mistake in the custom assistant thing... apparently you can have any thing / person as your assistant as long as you can provide images:

A note for the coming release, those with a little skill in Flash will be able to create their own assistants.

I will provide a small .fla file to allow you to add an arbitrary person as an assistant. You will need 5 images of the person in question
normal view in small rectangle
tentacle sex (small version shown when slave girl raped)
raped
wet - she falls in some water
large graphic shown when your slave runs away
plus an optional tentacle sex graphic (large) when she is tentacle raped

The assistant can be male, female, dickgirl and you can specify a few simple attributes for them. In this release the assistant is mainly a graphic thing, later releases will add a lot more

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

2x12 has been released.

Edit: Not only can you set how often you want tentacles to be available, but apparently you can have a chance of encountering them any time of the month.

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

...A way to change the frequency of tentacle rape.

<3

PLUS a way to measure your own stats! I need to blow the guy who came up with this now..

Last edited:
Reputation score

another interesting tentacle addition in the new version...
make a female slave maker and go fight the tentacles in their lair when they abduct your slave. if you lose the fight they will rape you and impregnate you. so now both you and your slave can get raped and impregnated by tentacles.

i'm noticing two bugs in the new version that will need to be addressed. make sure you save often, because when the assistant is captured by tentacles, it brings up a choice that overlaps in the middle of the text to submit or escape, and upon choosing one the game crashes. another minor bug is that every time you switch screens, the mini icon of your assistant in the bottom left shrinks a pixel. after enough save scumming or switching screens, it ends up all pinched and unviewable.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

This just showed up on /d/:

To quote the guy who posted it:

Lots of bugs fixed
some additional contest stats shown now
courtesan ending a little easier and now possible for people in the mansion
slavemaker impregnation will always work (sometimes did not)
Spontaneous cock events a little rephrased for slavemaker gender
couple of sound effects reduced in volume

No idea if it's actually real, or if it's somebody's cute idea of wreaking havoc on the /d/ userbase, but I'm passing it on even as I'm downloading it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well we all know how fast they are putting these stuff out now, so I am betting on real, but I seriously hate RapidShit, and I don't feel like dling somemore, so I will leave it to you to confirm if it's real or not Sir.
and thanks for the find.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Well we all know how fast they are putting these stuff out now, so I am betting on real, but I seriously hate RapidShit, and I don't feel like dling somemore, so I will leave it to you to confirm if it's real or not Sir.
and thanks for the find.
Well, I'm well past my bedtime, so I'm not gonna bother unarchiving it and playing a game, but it's got the same number of files as the 2x12 version, so I think it is indeed legit. Hasn't pinged my virus scanner yet, anyways.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's real.

Also:

cmacleod42 said:
Sorry, I thought I had fixed the Shampoo training Shampoo issue

Here is a fixed version of Shampoo, just copy over your v13 install

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Another bug: if you plan on visiting the ruins for the zombie event, make sure you have your character meet Farid or whatever her name is first (by visiting 'court' in your daily actions) - first as in BEFORE she asks you to visit court with her. If the first time you visit court is after that, it'll just go to the scene where you meet her, and then there is nothing else to do at court except raise your renown and meet the lord.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Lordy, that be some fast updating. ^_^

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

in version x11 and 12 the tentacle breeding option is not in the game yet it says for me ... so how did you guys got it to work then? o_O
edit: version 2x13 aswell :s