What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School [Currently in development]

How much longer?!?!?!? :(

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

in case anyone don't know, there's a downloadable trial version... but I can't get it to start no matter what keys I pressed?

it just stuck at the start game screen...

edit: found the problem, solved it :3

Last edited:

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks pretty interesting, hate to say but it may even replace my current love of Another Dimension lol.
Well maybe not, but I played the demo and can safely say its pretty cool, however seems a little easy. Only died.....well...side from the "wanted to die to see what happened" none. Not a big fan of urination however in some of the scenes but I can look around that.

Also if you have a controller plugged in, try messing with that. Turned out my PS3 controller was the only thing that would mess with the game (i got one just for the PC)

Last edited:

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo came out?!?
Sweet!
But if its on DL then i cant get it... :(
Can someone like MediaFire it ?? :3

And yea man it looks interesting enuf to replace AnotherD!!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not bad not bad. Not having a stage select kinda sucks since you have to run all the way through to see all the CG's but it's a pretty good game. Combat and movement is slow and sluggish but it's pretty solid. Animations are nice and the g/o CGs are pretty nice too. Could be a really good game.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well there is a stage select option but its one stage so.....not much selection wise. From what I read through translation its being distributed as a demo and trial, so I'd guess to get feedback and the such. Didn't see anything about the finished product but Im also using my google chrome translation.

For the trial, to lazy to do the whole upload deal.

Just click the long yellow box.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well there is a stage select option but its one stage so.....not much selection wise. From what I read through translation its being distributed as a demo and trial, so I'd guess to get feedback and the such. Didn't see anything about the finished product but Im also using my google chrome translation.

For the trial, to lazy to do the whole upload deal.

Just click the long yellow box.
Actual game won't come out til sometime in May.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmmm it aint that bad Just avoid dying to the slicers :D *hand and spikes* [if you dont want gore to appear] =d hentai sprite sex Then CG when its game over
Currently waiting for :(The full version If ever it get posted ;))
The Trial is smooth and i see nothing to complain about here

S = Pause
A = Use item
X = attack
Arrow key's = Obviusly move around
Z = jump
(What so ever) i cant find the Dash button =.= i cant get near the boss... without getting hit [i suck at timing]

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like it! this is going to be a really nice game, 1st play I made it to the boss but had one heart left on start I died by a red wormy thing?? but I got nothing just naked laying there.... 2nd play I still had the uniform on but... my play style is to just TANK it and well it turned out you can't tank the boss. only thing I don't like is its slow, I'm not good with slow paced games, I never could play Mario but ruled at Sonic! what I'd like to see is instead of just GOR when your naked you can get raped, so a struggle system that leads to GOR. I'll be looking forward to this one.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

I like it! this is going to be a really nice game, 1st play I made it to the boss but had one heart left on start I died by a red wormy thing?? but I got nothing just naked laying there.... 2nd play I still had the uniform on but... my play style is to just TANK it and well it turned out you can't tank the boss. only thing I don't like is its slow, I'm not good with slow paced games, I never could play Mario but ruled at Sonic! what I'd like to see is instead of just GOR when your naked you can get raped, so a struggle system that leads to GOR. I'll be looking forward to this one.
For the Rape Animation you have to be killed by the low tentacle or by the Boss's body.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the Rape Animation you have to be killed by the low tentacle or by the Boss's body.
yeah I found that out on the 2nd run. I tried again I just don't have the patience to try and beat the boss. that is all there is right now anyway right?
there and its dead eer its so slow to do though you wait attack wait and if you miss on attack you have to wait....

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well there's also a Game Over animation for the generic alien enemy, everything else seems to kill you atm.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought it was a Zombie? its my fav enemy though I have to let it hit me....

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

unique animations and GO's. I like

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a pretty big demo. I am loving the hands randoming spawning in the windows keeps you on your toes (buttons lol)

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Neat demo, but feels weird. Short and sweet isn't bad, but I keep feeling like they took out GO/animations for the demo.

That said, the "I hope you die" message that shows up is neat, makes the game feel more "alive" instead of the same ol' "you're all alone in this world except for monsters" (gee, like THAT hasn't been done before). I hope theres more mid-stage messages that show up like that.

Fun thing I found : At the boss fight, if you start allllll the way to the left side, nothing can hit you. The falling worms won't hit you and everything else is to short range to reach. (Course this also means that YOU can't hit the boss..)

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Neat demo, but feels weird. Short and sweet isn't bad, but I keep feeling like they took out GO/animations for the demo.

That said, the "I hope you die" message that shows up is neat, makes the game feel more "alive" instead of the same ol' "you're all alone in this world except for monsters" (gee, like THAT hasn't been done before). I hope theres more mid-stage messages that show up like that.

Fun thing I found : At the boss fight, if you start allllll the way to the left side, nothing can hit you. The falling worms won't hit you and everything else is to short range to reach. (Course this also means that YOU can't hit the boss..)
But then this will happen

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright thanx Fox for the link....had some trouble but managed to get it..

I just love her voice; when she says "Good Bye" sounds soo creepy!!
The music fits well.

Unique CGs is a great idea.

But the major turn off was the SFX...when she gets raped, sounds like the tentacles are warping to space or something..

Although its a bit sluggish but whatever..

Oh and the "walking" animation to the next level looks kinda dumb if u ask me. I know she stands in one place but still.

Oh and the Demo IS just Stage 1 right? Cuz after i defeat the boss it says Stage 2 and brings me to the Menu.

Cant wait for the full game!!!

Oh and does it lag a bit for anyone??

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No lag here, I do admit the "new section" animation a bit weird how she goes from a scared girl slowly inching her way to what looks like an overly excited running motion which......makes her looks half retarded.

Yes the demo does send you back to the menu at stage 2...which is kinda weird.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Half retarded haha XD