What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School [Currently in development]

Ah conviniently my Logitech f310 gamepad arrived, time to thest this game out =D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

No lag here, I do admit the "new section" animation a bit weird how she goes from a scared girl slowly inching her way to what looks like an overly excited running motion which......makes her looks half retarded.

Yes the demo does send you back to the menu at stage 2...which is kinda weird.
not really, the notes inside the folder said the demo is only until stage 1

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not really, the notes inside the folder said the demo is only until stage 1
I said it sends you back AT stage 2. The screen for stage 2 pops up then fades out and back to the main menu.

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i kinda like this game...

Im not a fan of Guro but this is kinda cool.... XD

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know this is in developement still, but ( i ) think this could have been so much better. Im not saying i could do better, becous i could not xD, but this was kinda dissapointing considering, how high hopes i had from this game. The animation seemed kinda rushly made, ecspesially the worm, no animation in the entry, and when it pops out of her behind, it just appears, sup bro, and stays there chillin. And when it comes for the horror part, only t hing i kinda jumped was the hand, and that was only becouse i had volyme so high, that i thought my window was broked =D. But i cant realy say the whole game is like this, it was only first level so...
But anyway its ok, not as good as i had hoped, but not bad either.
PS: pardon my typos el maximus. English is not my native . Good excuse right . ?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I don't really like Guro at all, a little ryona I don't mind, I don't enjoy it but I can get by it, I suppose you could say the same about Guro too,but it's more of an instant boner kill for me. So my question is this, what's the ration of Guro to hentai, bearing in mind I don't REALLY mind Ryona that much

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So, I don't really like Guro at all, a little ryona I don't mind, I don't enjoy it but I can get by it, I suppose you could say the same about Guro too,but it's more of an instant boner kill for me. So my question is this, what's the ration of Guro to hentai, bearing in mind I don't REALLY mind Ryona that much
Since the game isn't out and the blog doesn't offer up much info on that, we won't know til it is officially out. My guess would be about 75% guro/ryona and 25% sexual.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this is in developement still, but ( i ) think this could have been so much better. Im not saying i could do better, becous i could not xD, but this was kinda dissapointing considering, how high hopes i had from this game. The animation seemed kinda rushly made, ecspesially the worm, no animation in the entry, and when it pops out of her behind, it just appears, sup bro, and stays there chillin. And when it comes for the horror part, only t hing i kinda jumped was the hand, and that was only becouse i had volyme so high, that i thought my window was broked =D. But i cant realy say the whole game is like this, it was only first level so...
But anyway its ok, not as good as i had hoped, but not bad either.
PS: pardon my typos el maximus. English is not my native . Good excuse right . ?
You need to think of how much content has/is being made for the game high def CG with a little animation in the mix for each gameover.
Ive done this sort of stuff (non-hentai) before and tbh imo its pretty tedious to do.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the game isn't out and the blog doesn't offer up much info on that, we won't know til it is officially out. My guess would be about 75% guro/ryona and 25% sexual.
I kinda meant the demo but thanks :) kinda puts me off it now though :( shit

Edit: So yeah, tried the demo, wasn't HUGELY impressed, considering how good this circles last game was ( the ninja one) this was a little disheartining, I DID like the hands that tried to scare you, made me jump more than once. Same complaints as everyone else though, moves kinda slow and the SFX for the most part are awful

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I kinda meant the demo but thanks :) kinda puts me off it now though :( shit

Edit: So yeah, tried the demo, wasn't HUGELY impressed, considering how good this circles last game was ( the ninja one) this was a little disheartining, I DID like the hands that tried to scare you, made me jump more than once. Same complaints as everyone else though, moves kinda slow and the SFX for the most part are awful
Well, if you judge the rest of the game by first level, you'll be a little happier...

Alien/Zombie thing: Sex
Little Alien Worm thing: Sex
Impaling stake: Guro
Flying blades: Ryona w/o gameover cg...bet it will be guro too.
Hand: Ryona death
Light trap: Guro
Boss: 2 Sex and one neutral

I'm not really sure what his intentions are with the game but I suppose it is possible that it will be relatively even in % of guro to sex. I was just guessing based on the comparison to Demonophobia.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, if you judge the rest of the game by first level, you'll be a little happier...

Alien/Zombie thing: Sex
Little Alien Worm thing: Sex
Impaling stake: Guro
Flying blades: Ryona w/o gameover cg...bet it will be guro too.
Hand: Ryona death
Light trap: Guro
Boss: 2 Sex and one neutral

I'm not really sure what his intentions are with the game but I suppose it is possible that it will be relatively even in % of guro to sex. I was just guessing based on the comparison to Demonophobia.
Dont forget the Lamps(the things hanging on the ceiling). If they hit u on ur last life, ur upper body get smashed which is 120% Guro!!

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I have to say I like it. The sex content is a little meh, the guro is ok. Especially with the splatterhouse style gameplay makes for a neat game!
I will definitely look forward to getting it.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I have to say I like it. The sex content is a little meh, the guro is ok. Especially with the splatterhouse style gameplay makes for a neat game!
I will definitely look forward to getting it.
hope there is slime and ghosts :d

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Dont forget the Lamps(the things hanging on the ceiling). If they hit u on ur last life, ur upper body get smashed which is 120% Guro!!
That would be the Light Trap that I listed.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ohh Sorry bout that..I Honestly did NOT see that o__o

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

No worries, it happens. ;)

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sooooooo....anything new?!?!?
Its been 3 days...

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As its been said, the full isn't to be expected until May.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is anyone else having trouble getting this to run? I'm on the main menu and the only responsive key is 's', which makes a little clicky sound, and then ceases to function evermore.

Last edited:

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you have a keypad plugged in by chance? If so, try messing with that and see if it does something, other than that I am unsure and havn't tried with the keyboard.