What's new

Wolfenstahl

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Wolfenstahl

The grabs slow down the game a lot.
And the next game should be really fast paced.
So you'll rarely see any grabs...
If I may, I'll say that actually the grabs are not really fun. The only good thing is that they heal you ^^" But, for me, it is more the ending which are interesting, for the H-content. (I don't know if others think the same)

So yeah : don't erase the grabs completely but if you just push them in the corner, so we can have a nice and funny game (with good ending [and story ?]), I won't complain ^_^ !

But, the more important is that really, you do what you want to do :D !

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the game seem to be a perfect game .
but the.... difficulty option may not effect to the game ?:confused:
and the game is pretty hard, perhaps there is some bugs when char was raped , i do not know what arrow keys use to , and c key is useless :eek:

now i can't pass the gas area :eek:

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

save ?:eek:
there was only two 2 save point, but it is too far from the acid area
when entered your hp and mana will decrease continuely and with once die u will game over :eek:

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I may, I'll say that actually the grabs are not really fun. The only good thing is that they heal you ^^" But, for me, it is more the ending which are interesting, for the H-content. (I don't know if others think the same)

So yeah : don't erase the grabs completely but if you just push them in the corner, so we can have a nice and funny game (with good ending [and story ?]), I won't complain ^_^ !

But, the more important is that really, you do what you want to do !
That's exactly what I'm aiming for with the next game.
Of course we are still working on Paperheads now, until it's done.
But since this game is "planned out" already.
It's never wrong to think about the upcomming game in our free-time.

the game seem to be a perfect game .
but the.... difficulty option may not effect to the game ?
and the game is pretty hard, perhaps there is some bugs when char was raped , i do not know what arrow keys use to , and c key is useless

now i can't pass the gas area

The difficulty works.
It affects the number of enemies that spawn, as well as several timers (countdowns) and the damage Verdani gets, when hit by attacks or hentai attacks.

I guess you haven't read the tutorial on the blog?
The grabs don't have any bugs as far as I know.
Just press the right directional buttons, most of the time you can't break free with one "right" attempt, you need more than 1, usually.
And the "C-Button" you have to time it.
Press it too early, or too late, and the character gets raped.
So press the C-Button when the exclamation point shows up.
Not before that.

It's easy once you get the hang of it.
But I'll simplify the Grab-System in future games.
(yeah, I'll simplify it and I'll make it appear rarely, so it's not slowing the game down anymore... but I'll do that in future games, I'll leave it as is for this game)

Regarding the gas area.
Some people explained in this topic how to get through it.
(I guess it was one page earlier)

And there should be one savepoint right before the gas area.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah the grab system just dosen't work for me I just want to mash the arrow keys or the attack button like ever other H-game. I haven't gotten past the 1st part yet do to getting grabbed and getting pissed yelling fuck this shit this game just sucks and then deleting the game. but it dosen't its really a nice looking game and I'm sure if I use cheat engine on it I will get to learn the grab system.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I for one love your grab system, Wolfenstahl. Keep up the creative ideas, and don't get discouraged when one of them doesn't work out the way you wanted it to.

Maybe you could add an option for how players do the grab. Let them use the current grab system if they like, but also implement an alternate system that doesn't give the player quite as many advantages, but is a little easier to wrap your head around.

Probably not for this particular game - I understand budget and time constraints - but it's an idea for future games. I'd hate to see you throw away such a good idea.

I'd also suggest giving the player some sort of incentive to get grabbed, some sort of advantage besides the H-scene. Perhaps the implementation would be two systems, one yours and one where the player just mashes buttons. If the player uses your more picky system, the player gets a heal and can effectively rape all the enemies to death. If the player just mashes buttons, they can still escape, but don't get the heal. That way if the player wants to screw all the enemies in the game to oblivion, they can do that. If the player just wants to escape the grab and continue kicking the shit out of enemies, they can do that.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you could speed it up by reducing a few things about it. The timer on each portion, and the number of arrows needed to hit, could stand a reduction. On the flip side, increase the amount by which you damage the enemies or heal. Doing these few number tweaks will lead to a much faster grapple system that seems more dynamic, and actually lets you escape multiple enemies without losing.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there we go I hit it up with cheat engine and that gave me the extra time I needed. I still think the grab system is more then whats needed. its a good idea to be different but its also annoying. art work only says you and your team got a lot of skill. the game play in general is fine. I look forward to the next game where every thing you learn from this will really stand out.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i alway hit right arrows , but nothing happen.... it is hard to escape by hitting right arrow , i just use the X key to ... could u make it easier to escape .:eek:

by the way, do anyone know how happy i feel when i can contact the author of the H game i play?:rolleyes: . people usually finish a game and never want to know the creator ?eh ?:p

He is special, He love hentai, He is good .... i wonder what is his job.. and i want to know more 'bou him .

ps : by the Creator is here, i wanna know what "Wolfenstahl " mean ? or it's just a name ?

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all:
Thanks for the comments again.
I really appreciate comments and criticism!

I for one love your grab system, Wolfenstahl. Keep up the creative ideas, and don't get discouraged when one of them doesn't work out the way you wanted it to.

Maybe you could add an option for how players do the grab. Let them use the current grab system if they like, but also implement an alternate system that doesn't give the player quite as many advantages, but is a little easier to wrap your head around.

Probably not for this particular game - I understand budget and time constraints - but it's an idea for future games. I'd hate to see you throw away such a good idea.

I'd also suggest giving the player some sort of incentive to get grabbed, some sort of advantage besides the H-scene. Perhaps the implementation would be two systems, one yours and one where the player just mashes buttons. If the player uses your more picky system, the player gets a heal and can effectively rape all the enemies to death. If the player just mashes buttons, they can still escape, but don't get the heal. That way if the player wants to screw all the enemies in the game to oblivion, they can do that. If the player just wants to escape the grab and continue kicking the shit out of enemies, they can do that.

That's one solution I came up with.
Another one would be, to make the Grab-System a whole lot more easy to understand and to use, while still maintaining the possibilitys.

I still have to think more about it.
But I'll do that when we are working on the next game.
(and idea is already existing... but it has to be planned out and tested)

If that idea fails, the solution you made would be what I imagined as plan B.

i alway hit right arrows , but nothing happen.... it is hard to escape by hitting right arrow , i just use the X key to ... could u make it easier to escape .
You have to get the arrows "right", and you have to get the "timing" right.
Then Verdani is able to break free.
By timing I mean the C-Button.
Because, whenever you get the timing right, the "hold" counter will be reduced by 1.
Whenever you mess up pressing the C-Button in the right moment.
The counter has a chance to go up by 1 again.
(If I remember correctly it's a 66% chance for this to happen, in case one failes the timing)

I'm afraid I can't make it a whole lot easier, because it would use up too much time to plan and programm it.
(and test it, so it's bug free)
But I still have to do an ingame tutorial with pictures, and I think that people will understand the system way better then...
It's really not hard, once you understood what you'll exactly have to do.

by the way, do anyone know how happy i feel when i can contact the author of the H game i play? . people usually finish a game and never want to know the creator ?eh ?

He is special, He love hentai, He is good .... i wonder what is his job.. and i want to know more 'bou him .

I guess talking to people who make a game is a rare sight, yeah.
But I don't know for sure how many other game devs talk to their community.
(Kyrieru and Toffi-sama do, as far as I know)
At least it's something I enjoy to do.
And I also think that communication is really important.

Well, to keep it short:
We are actually 2 people working on this game.
And several others support us with small things.
(voice acting, translation etc. it's just small stuff, but it really helps a lot)
Our job is currently just game dev... nothing else.
(but not exactly because we wanted to... it was more or less a chain of different events that lead us to this point)
(this whole project startet as a "fun" project we planned to do in our free time, until it ended up the way it is now)

ps : by the Creator is here, i wanna know what "Wolfenstahl " mean ? or it's just a name ?
Wolfenstahl is a name with a meaning, yes... at least for me that is.
Many years ago... I played a battleship online game, and I needed to choose a name.
All of my nicknames I usually used to choose where already used by other people...
So I started to think about a new nickname.

I tried combining the words "stahl" and "wolf".
Wolf means wolf in english.
Stahl means steel...
Wolves are my favorite animal, and since I wanted to play a game with battleships that are made out of steel, I wanted to have a name along those lines.

But whatever combination I tried, it was already in use by someone...
Such as: Stahlwolf etc...
So I just switched the words around.
Wolfstahl... but it sounded weird... so I put some letters in between.
Wolfenstahl is the result of it.

By the way... my personal mascot, and favorite original character had the honor of getting "Wolfenstahl" as her familiy name.
(she's a wolfgirl too... so it's perfect)

So... Wolfenstahl means something like wolfssteel, or steelwolf.

I hope this answers your question ^^

~Wolfenstahl~

sgteveres

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi , i ve been waitin to be able to play this game , now there is a demo but im havin problem to work the game , it says "D3D.CreateDevice()Error:please check that your graphics cars meets the minimum requirements and that your drivers are up-to-date.If your graphics card has little memory,try switching your computer to a lower resolution.(Error:-2005530516)"
i updated my graphic card , and my graphic card is GeForce GTS 250M
and here is lil info about my laptop , maybe it can help u to give me a lil advice to do something to work this game
its Toshiba Qosmio
Intel Core i7CPU
6GB Ram
64 bit os
btw i finished GTA4 , Max Payne 3 , Call of Duty MW3 with out any problem on this laptop , so i dunno why i cant work this game , if u have any idea how i can make it work tell me , help guys !!:(

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi , i ve been waitin to be able to play this game , now there is a demo but im havin problem to work the game , it says "D3D.CreateDevice()Error:please check that your graphics cars meets the minimum requirements and that your drivers are up-to-date.If your graphics card has little memory,try switching your computer to a lower resolution.(Error:-2005530516)"
i updated my graphic card , and my graphic card is GeForce GTS 250M
and here is lil info about my laptop , maybe it can help u to give me a lil advice to do something to work this game
its Toshiba Qosmio
Intel Core i7CPU
6GB Ram
64 bit os
btw i finished GTA4 , Max Payne 3 , Call of Duty MW3 with out any problem on this laptop , so i dunno why i cant work this game , if u have any idea how i can make it work tell me , help guys !!:(
This is the similar problem as the other guy I saw who wanted to play "Resident Evil Progeny". I have currently no idea how to fix this issue, maybe you could google it and find out.

sgteveres

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i google it but cant find any help only yhing i found is that i have to update my graphic card and i actually did it but still its not workin , is there anybody who know about this problem?:(

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i google it but cant find any help only yhing i found is that i have to update my graphic card and i actually did it but still its not workin , is there anybody who know about this problem?:(
hmmm...I will see what i can do

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i tried to attract some paperguy but no effect , why ?:rolleyes:
and...what happen with your blog, i can't enter

sgteveres

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanx jackson2000 , i hope u can help me about that my friend :(

catnip513

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a zip file containing the latest progress in the demo game with all cg unlocked.

Played the game in easy mode just to quickly finish the demo.

The way to get through the fog is to backtrack and take the yellow potion after you've entered the fog. Other than that, the game is good in my opinion.

Attachments

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Love the prologue :D very good
a story about perverts , and one brave girl dare to fight them :D
with the interesting gameplay this game can be much differ than others

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanx jackson2000 , i hope u can help me about that my friend :(
I read something here and this guy had the same problem as you but in the end he solved it. Read the last post. Try this driver pack to install and update any missing/outdated drivers:

I use that to install drivers on any pc. It's a very handy tool so better keep it just in case. Here's another solution in case that driver pack doesn't work:

If none of them work then let me know & I will try looking 1 last time.

Last edited: