What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest

Well either you guys have some audio file missing(and that one file is screwing your whole game), or it's not properly named(sometimes win rar or win zip tend to mess up file names for some files when extracting them).
If you have messed up file names try extracting files from the archive after you have changed your system to a japanese local(if you haeven't already),but if that isn't an issue, than the files themselves are corrupted(they could of been corrupted upon upload or download).
Well all things stated above,are just my guesses as to what could be wrong, so they probably aren't right.:(

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok seems a lot of you are having problems with the audio, I'll re-upload the whole thing as soon as I can so back up your saves

Chriss475

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The audio issue can be resolved just by copying the Audio folder from the dlsite demo over the Audio folder included with the download on this thread, I've not had a single problem since doing this. Thanks for the uploads.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there is no option to repair or underwear :(
For underwear, you can get more at the twins home.
Go to bathroom and check the closet there.
You can get it many times for Gold.;)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I figured out why Annie Quest and the Twins game didn't upload right, the computer I was on (not my own) wasn't set to japanese unicode, re-uploading them both now

Edit: New version of Annie Quest:

Twins game will go up later tonight

Last edited:

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In Annie Quest, is there something you have to do to make the portrait of her show up on the right? I saw it was there in the save file game but in my save i cant figure out what to press to make it show up.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In Annie Quest, is there something you have to do to make the portrait of her show up on the right? I saw it was there in the save file game but in my save i cant figure out what to press to make it show up.
after escaping the mansion, talk to the village elder again. he will give you the mirror item, which enables you to turn the portrait on/off

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One little thing about Saki Quest that other people might already know: If you approach an enemy from behind, you can attack twice in the first turn.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I figured out why Annie Quest and the Twins game didn't upload right, the computer I was on (not my own) wasn't set to japanese unicode, re-uploading them both now

Edit: New version of Annie Quest:

Twins game will go up later tonight
So that's why these games ran error even my PC play in japanese locale system, right?
Anyway, thanks so much for your reupload :)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So that's why these games ran error even my PC play in japanese locale system, right?
Anyway, thanks so much for your reupload :)
Yaeh you need to be in Japanese locale when unzipping them and running them.
I tend to just stay in Japanese Locale, nothing really changes much.

EDIT: Good news for Saki Quest fans, the comments reveal that it'll be out in 2 or 3 days and want have encryption on it!

"I finally go back to the usual environment.
I can Sakikue and UP in 2 to 3 days. The mosaic examination successfully
if you think impassable, and will be reflected in a few days.
(That said, .. but I stuck with mosaic work in the examination before 2) User authentication is at the moment I do not have to."

Last edited:

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yaeh you need to be in Japanese locale when unzipping them and running them.
I tend to just stay in Japanese Locale, nothing really changes much.

EDIT: Good news for Saki Quest fans, the comments reveal that it'll be out in 2 or 3 days and want have encryption on it!

"I finally go back to the usual environment.
I can Sakikue and UP in 2 to 3 days. The mosaic examination successfully
if you think impassable, and will be reflected in a few days.
(That said, .. but I stuck with mosaic work in the examination before 2) User authentication is at the moment I do not have to."
I'm slightly confused, it will or won't have DRM? I don't see how RPGmaker games could be DRM'd (minus extra encryption of game files) using DLsite's usual DRM, since most of those are CG sets or videos which are read only.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The maker is not planning to put DRM into the game.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, hopefully game won't be riddled with any major bugs on it's release, considering how it's demo didn't have any noticable bugs.
And i hope it won't get DRM-ed, since this is the most anticipated game this year.
And what did the autor mean by "mosaic"?(Is he finishing censoring the game, or what?).I mean his previous games had little to none censorship.:confused:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm sure there will be bugs ... if you know what i mean.
no seriously, they're taking their time (or is it just one person? dunno). i have no doubts, it will be playable... pretty much the only game i'm waiting for besides mwoIII.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm sure there will be bugs ... if you know what i mean.
no seriously, they're taking their time (or is it just one person? dunno). i have no doubts, it will be playable... pretty much the only game i'm waiting for besides mwoIII.
Yeah, can't wait for MWO 3 too.It'll be great too(MWO games on Hard difficulty are a real challenge).
Anyway Saki quest is more oriented towards H and in game rape(i mean in battle-rape), while mwo games are more oriented towards gameplay, and H is mostly limited to ROL(well fragment 3 solved this with brothel and consentual H scenes,but i still can't figure out what lewdness stat does in MWO 3.Probably nothing in demo).

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, hopefully game won't be riddled with any major bugs on it's release, considering how it's demo didn't have any noticable bugs.
And i hope it won't get DRM-ed, since this is the most anticipated game this year.
And what did the autor mean by "mosaic"?(Is he finishing censoring the game, or what?).I mean his previous games had little to none censorship.:confused:
He always had a little but it was usually so tastefully done and unobtrusive that you rarely ever noticed it

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, playing annie quest, right at the start, just lost to the swordwoman (teacher?) kissed a dude, learned a special attack, fought a slime,

what the fuck am i supposed to be doing? where do i go?

what is my objective?

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so, playing annie quest, right at the start, just lost to the swordwoman (teacher?) kissed a dude, learned a special attack, fought a slime,

what the fuck am i supposed to be doing? where do i go?

what is my objective?
here's bits and pieces of info i copied and pasted from hongfire posters when this game first came out. didn't bother editing it, so just read through it. it's definitely way better than going through hundreds of posts in the hongfire thread.

some additional notes:
you may actually need to lose to the boss monsters 3 times. first time losing, second losing after getting the dog leash, third losing after getting the gag ball. the lose card game hcg also have atleast 2 stages, maybe 3.
you can only get pregnant after you get the sex slave title. if you ask your sister to retrain you as a swordsman, you can no longer get pregnant, and need to ask the perverted teacher to train you as a sex slave again. to get pregnant, after a fight(?)/sleeping, a txt box would pop up saying it's a dangerous day for you (you can also ask GOD boss in extra dungeon to immediately make you fertile, you might need to sleep after for it to take effect(?)), just keep getting raped, and a txt box would pop up after the event/rape saying you are now pregnant.
to get to extra dungeon, after beating your sister from other dimension, from the very last town, head east, once you hit the mountain dead end, go ne and step into the middle of that circular forest
as of v1.10, some npcs will rape you if you talk to them nekkid

Attachments

Last edited:

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Monkeyman767, what is the game version of futaque that you uploaded?(i've got v1.11 so i don't know if i should download it if it's not 1.13)

Also on a side note, what do you guys think of Amatsuchiya circle(it seems to be just one guy, otherwise he would've released saki quest ages ago) games compared to lets say Scale garden games, since they both have similar H content(the most similar one was Seiran harph), and heroines which at first dislike sex, but then they degenerate completely by being raped all the time.
Personaly i think that amatsuchiya's games are better(i like the art and gameplay more), because in scale garden games that degeneration process was scripted and fairly short(and main chars would always denie the fact that they are total sluts till the end), and you didn't have to work for it so much:(.

Status
Not open for further replies.