What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

I tried one RPG maker game before I was instantly bored of it. Yet people still keep mass producing them because they're so easy to make (and are usually awful).

It seems 2d platforming is where most of the good games are at.
Seconded...

The game this thread is about seems to have a lot of potential, and is actually fun to play, and Hounds of the Blade so far has been really solid and a big improvement over its predecessor. I still need to check that Punisher game out.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update on the blog.

showering scene?

Nice.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update on the blog.

showering scene?

Nice.
Well I'll admit I wasn't expecting a shower scene in a RoR game that has little to no plot (that I know of), but I'm not against it. Wonder why it's there though. Loading screen? There's two characters there, for all we know, it could be a character swap or something. At least the scene's gonna be in the game, right?

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I'll admit I wasn't expecting a shower scene in a RoR game that has little to no plot (that I know of), but I'm not against it. Wonder why it's there though. Loading screen? There's two characters there, for all we know, it could be a character swap or something. At least the scene's gonna be in the game, right?
According to the blog, it's going to be a save room where you replenish you HP. It's a very clever move if you ask me.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

According to the blog, it's going to be a save room where you replenish you HP. It's a very clever move if you ask me.
And a very sexy move to boot. Love the direction this game has been headed for quite some time...just wish that it would develop a little quicker haha.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sprite sex really is awesome.
But games that have both sprite sex AND CG really takes the cake!!
Games such as Wolfenstahl and Kokage etc..

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sprite sex really is awesome.
But games that have both sprite sex AND CG really takes the cake!!
Games such as Wolfenstahl and Kokage etc..
What's this 'Kokage' game you speak of? Sounds like something I'd be interested in...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's this 'Kokage' game you speak of? Sounds like something I'd be interested in...
That depends....you want some blood and death with the sexy? Kokage is a pretty good and nicely drawn game, but there is guro in the game. Granted, the death scenes make more sense in that game then in your average "kill the girl for the hell of it" games.

On topic, I wonder if he's going to readd the second girl to the demos soon and whether or not you'll be able to play as her.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update on the website.Still no demo available.But from what i can tell a few updates back it's about 75% done.But can someone link the images?I cant see them.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Heroine versus Boss Slime. Uses grab attacks, spits stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

The blog also talks about changing the resolution of the game window for reasons I haven't really delved into. There's also a Q&A for some of the comments. I'll let someone who's more skilled with moonspeak handle that.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's another update on the blog. Not sure how to comprehend despite the translation

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's another update on the blog. Not sure how to comprehend despite the translation
I will give you a cake to reward this game was completed in why.
(The CAKE is lie)

YES there will be cake.haha

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will give you a cake to reward this game was completed in why.
(The CAKE is lie)

YES there will be cake.haha
What does it mean...? (Besides the guy referencing Portal xD)

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eyes are these days which gets very tired in the reason for saying.
Since eyes get tired easily periodically, it is usual, but if eyes are tired only from having faced to the personal computer about 30 minutes, it will not be working at all...
If it does for a long time, eyes シパシパ it, so that inner main PC may be too bright very.
If it becomes like this, does he buy it also with the glasses for PC?
It or sunglasses (smile)
Now, when it comes to the manufacture situation of the present game ... It is seldom progressing...
No, although it is progressing, internal adjustment to have manufactured until now is carried out, and there are not some brand-new things in particular.
If it summarizes and explains what kind of thing was done ...
It tidies up in order to make it intelligible where it is on game 作る about materials, such as 1 and a picture.
A setup of operation of 2 and the manufactured enemy character is looked over again, and the set-up operation is arranged.
There was operation set up fairly vainly.
3, a re-setup of a sound effect.
The place which can unify a sound effect was carried out in order to unify and to stop capacity.
Fine tuning of 4 and a map chip.
Such touch was worked.
As a result, it is thought that the feeling test play became early.
Although it was in the situation where there is no telling to what extent アクツク can be stuffed, since the additional stage was considered by update also after game completion for the time being, the place stopped became work to suppress.
that is right -- he may have forgotten each time at the time of blog 書く.
It ...
Remove the game title "LAB (temporary)" (is temporary), and say that a formal title will be determined.
He thought that he would write each time and forgot completely.
っ which is the announcement of a game title in the reason for saying!!
ドゥルルルルル ... ジャン っ!!!
"LAB?Stiil Alive?"
The title of a high and such touch was used.
Since it is not because he likes the Pau O ル to べ and according to, it is ねっ!!
Since it is not a rip-off, it is ねっ!!
If this game is completed under those circumstances, let's raise a cake to a prize.
(The CAKE is lie)
Yes, I am sorry for an incomprehensible material... (smile)
The above will consider it as the formal title of a game by the reason for saying.
と、 -- even if it enters -- title 画面 of a game -- although it is in the state where it has not changed yet ...
It, one more report, and circle registration to DMM.COM were performed.
If it completes, it will become the sale from DLSITE and DMM.
I would appreciate your favor.
Some back is the kana which existed... I feel that it was...
Although it is the thing which was regarded as a trial version being raised once again by the end of this month and which is, if you notice, it will already be at the end of the month...
Delay has come out clearly.
It is っ if 気愛 is not put in!!!
Since the text has become long just for a moment, the reply of a comment consists of lower right "continue."

Summed up in this wall of text,it's taking a while because he gets tired staring at a comp screen for too long.2:Theres still a few things that need fleshing out and three:it may be on dlsite upon full completion.Though the last one im unsure on.Take it how you will.The next demo should be available by the end of the month.Basicly in a week.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New update! Looks like he's working on a new slime type of enemy. Also companion cube.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there going to be two characters or just the one? I see two in the picture but not entirely sure. Anybody got some info on this?

EDIT: Okay that's awesome that this will have the companion cube in it!

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well the demo update is out,with any luck the completely finished product should be out in about two months if i had to guess.You can still only go through stage one however untill you need the orange key.Oh well i look forward to the full version.

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the demo update is out,with any luck the completely finished product should be out in about two months if i had to guess.You can still only go through stage one however untill you need the orange key.Oh well i look forward to the full version.
Can you be more specific? From what I can tell its essentially the same area of play as before only with new enemies and some new graphics. Is there a new area? Or does the yellow key card we can pick up just lead to the one door with no new area yet. What orange card are you refering to?