What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape

Believe it or not but that's actually how it should be, but a lot of the H-game devs do the exact opposite due to demand. More than likely that's why you just get games which pop up out of nowhere because they've been hush-hush at how long it takes them to make the actual game and are aware of the demand from fans.

But any expert will say that time spent for any kind of software program should be around 1/3 new content and 2/3 fixing/maintenance. But Space Escape is more like 1/10 and 9/10, so that's probably why people are so antsy.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uriel shouldnt it be easy to make another category on your blog being "Streams"?

About the new stream post, seems that one of the wolf animations is done, now it looks like the slime is getting some animation polishing

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be necromancing a thread that's been inactive for a couple of months, but I only just found it, and have to tell Uriel how much I appreciate his work. One of my favourite H games of all time, probably the one I've sunk the most hours into, love the mechanics, love the characters, the art and animation is probably the best consistent quality I've seen from something not doing pixel art.

I'd really love to see some renewed development on it though, because I've played the crap out of it. The existing area is really small and only has a few enemies, and it's currently trivially easy to get by without being caught or hit by any of them. I decided to do a hard mode run, level 1, no clothes and with the arousal bar maxed, and still tore through it without a single defeat.

I would really worry less about little retweaks of existing things. It plays fine as is, and those can be slowly worked in over time. Some new stuff to run through, even with only a couple of new enemies, or some kind of challenge or extended mode, I think would probably do more for the game overall.

A+ game, have been a fan for a while. Keep up the good work. Would also be nice if it didn't save as a temporary file though since CCleaner keeps wiping them.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok, so uriel "partially-updated" the demo (which still hasn't been a date placed for the Dlsite stuff, so no need to ask for that)

Demo bugs encountered so far:
  • When grabbed, the HUD will hide or dissappear
  • Random dialogues affect everyone else except the wolf (Horse, slime, golem, get random state dialogues)
  • Mitsuko's hair color bug still there
  • When grabbed in Horny state by the golem, it finishes and you suddenly dissapear (You can still change weapon, but can't open menu or anything. Golem attacks something that isn't there)

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have yet to see a H- scene

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So basically.. no progress..

If and when he gets this thing out no one will be able to run it because we'll all have removed Flash from our systems like we should have years ago. I'd offer him my help to port it to something practical but I'm busy with my own non-moving projects.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Level 2 expected release date: 2403

Half-Life 3 surely will come out before it.

wiley8425

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new version seems even more broken than the previous version. Why on Earth would you turn hentai off and disable the option to turn it back on unless she is fully clothed? That seems like a pretty huge bug. Well, that and the life/armor bars never coming back after the first H-grab.

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Level 2 expected release date: 2403

Half-Life 3 surely will come out before it.
is it still just wolves, slimes, a singular horse, golem boss, and tutorial eyes in the current build? Looking at his blog this game has been up in the air for the past six years so level 2 coming in a few hundred years doesn't seem like a long shot.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is it still just wolves, slimes, a singular horse, golem boss, and tutorial eyes in the current build? Looking at his blog this game has been up in the air for the past six years so level 2 coming in a few hundred years doesn't seem like a long shot.
seems like it,

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The design choices and quality of h-animations that were... acceptable 6 years ago are... less so now. This is getting into Duke Nukem Forever territory.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

He should really swallow his pride, take donations and get people onboard to help him.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The design choices and quality of h-animations that were... acceptable 6 years ago are... less so now. This is getting into Duke Nukem Forever territory.
I think he's working on the HCG?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He should really swallow his pride, take donations and get people onboard to help him.
honestly at this point it would be best to scrap it and start a new. Actually focus on the important things first like the game itself. There's really no reason to focus on adding dialogue to the sex scenes when the groundwork isn't even finished. There's hardly a base for the game to stand on as it is. At least thats the way I see it. Bringing people in the middle of this could be more trouble than its worth since the people he would bring in would have to fix the bugs and stuff first before they can even continue production.

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've always wondered if he had someone do the art for them, they made a game, then his artist left because... Seriously, it's been half a decade and zero new enemies?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've always wondered if he had someone do the art for them, they made a game, then his artist left because... Seriously, it's been half a decade and zero new enemies?
I vaguely remember back in like 2011 or something there was a really busted alpha that resembled something of a planet to showcase the game and there was actually a bee or wasp boss I was excited for because bugs are neato. Literally have never seen it since. Rip level 2, it never scored.

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait where is this update?
All I'm seeing is the 07/AUG/15 on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.