Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape

Wait where is this update?
All I'm seeing is the 07/AUG/15 on the site.
Its literally the second post on his blog that says "SUMMER RAINS CAN?'T PREDICT THEM"

Really not missing much if you've played the other demos though.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You guys do realize that Uriel has said many times before that he won't be adding any content to the demo?

He COULD have 40+ stages with over 100 enemies done... LOL

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You guys do realize that Uriel has said many times before that he won't be adding any content to the demo?

But he just updated the demo XD

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I doubt it. Seeing as the royal clusterfuck this updated demo is.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

even soo that sound a pretty bad foot-shooting marketing move...

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But he just updated the demo XD
I haven't checked out the demo yet, and haven't looked at the changelog, but he mentioned before that there won't be any new enemies in the demo updates, ever. Although I thought there were supposed to be new animations.

I know everyone is disappointed by the lack of progress and want Uriel to change up his workflow. But even before Patreon, he already said that he doesn't want to accept donations, because he doesn't want this to become a job. He only wants to do this for fun, and we get these demos for free.

Yes, in its many years of production, other games have come and gone, and by the time it comes out, it may longer be relevant. That's fine. Let the guy work at the pace he wants, and if he wants to change and come up with a business model, even better.

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there more enemies than just the wolf, slime, horse and golem? The gallery has a few more crossed out but I have no idea how to find them.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are there more enemies than just the wolf, slime, horse and golem? The gallery has a few more crossed out but I have no idea how to find them.
They're not in the demo.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, I had hopes he'd finish this. The animation quality is good but after a while he stopped working on the game properly and it just went downhill from there. Damn mexicans! He should've probably done something less time intensive and worked on a different style of game, maybe a point and click adventure without animations and purely with CGs since they take so much time to do.

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For a game that starts with a splash of "POWER BY GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE" it's pretty funny that it doesn't work with a keyboard.

What the hell are the default bindings for this new demo? I swear i've tried hitting every fucking key imaginable to try get past the MAIN MENU boss.

redx

Reputation score

For a game that starts with a splash of "POWER BY GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE" it's pretty funny that it doesn't work with a keyboard.

What the hell are the default bindings for this new demo? I swear i've tried hitting every fucking key imaginable to try get past the MAIN MENU boss.
gotta find and delete your old save. if you have one....

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Well, not only is easy mode completely locked even after beating hard mode, but the save menu completely freaks out after you save on New Game+.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Well, not only is easy mode completely locked even after beating hard mode, but the save menu completely freaks out after you save on New Game+.
Happened tot me, I had to quit the game and restart it for it to work for the easy mode.

For the new game plus, strangely, I had to select the new game +, load, and quit the "new game +" menu and go to the "continue" one for it to load the new game + file .....

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game still has errors of slime.
Once you have 100% it will disappear at the end of the scene and it does not continue.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool so I beat normal mode last night, think you need 100% of items to do new game + or something? Regardless went to start it up this morning and now all my controls are unbound so I can't go into the options and bind them to anything... tried plugging in a controller too and that's done nothing. Anyone got some advice?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Should be a .ini file somewhere in the folder that you can input bindings to. At least there is with most games, I can't remember for this one in particular.

Once you've done so and got them set the way you like, make it a read only file and this shouldn't happen again.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

So what does the new update actually do? I've been playing it and haven't found anything yet.

Btw where in the world is the save file?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.