What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

The only person I know of that isn't doing a machine translation is RougeTranslator, and he said he'd be too busy to continue translating it recently.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to pay you to translate Violated Heroine.

Yes, I am a greedy horny bastard.
pretty sure VH already has a complete translation, i saw it a couple of days ago.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The first town is mostly complete everything else not so much?
In the first town 50% on the content is translated the rest is still in japanese, atleast the last time that was the case when i played it.

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Q - After being able to walk nude during the night, go to the park, east of the north entrance to the arena, and choose first option

help how to walk nude during night, tried to sleep at inn and choosing 1st option at midnight but still wearing cloth :eek:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Q - After being able to walk nude during the night, go to the park, east of the north entrance to the arena, and choose first option

help how to walk nude during night, tried to sleep at inn and choosing 1st option at midnight but still wearing cloth :eek:
you unlock it in H, then when you wake up during the night, you can click on the closest beside the bed to get undressed

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

error audio/se/otm

wtf? i cant play the game.

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you unlock it in H, then when you wake up during the night, you can click on the closest beside the bed to get undressed
thx but it seems you must lose your virginity first to trigger the bath peeking event

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.10
Error when extracting

"Extracting Game.rgss2a
CRC check failed"

Which I'm being told that means the file is corrupt, I've downloaded this one twice to ensure I DL'd the full thing (no interruptions occured) and I also tried V1.07 and got the same thing.

Is it just me? If so, how might I go about fixing/getting around this problem? V1.0 hasn't given me any problems.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Error when extracting

"Extracting Game.rgss2a
CRC check failed"

Which I'm being told that means the file is corrupt, I've downloaded this one twice to ensure I DL'd the full thing (no interruptions occured) and I also tried V1.07 and got the same thing.

Is it just me? If so, how might I go about fixing/getting around this problem? V1.0 hasn't given me any problems.
Hmm,you should probably try changing your downloader first(i mean manager),because some DL managers tend to corrupt files upon merging the file parts together,thus leaving you with a fucked up file and lost time.
Also make sure that your computer is in japanese locale before unpacking RAR-ed archives with japanese files inside(for various reasons).
Other than that i have no idea what could make files corrupt(other than a poorly maintained hard drive,or something like that but your problem lies in files being merged the wrong way most likely).

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a New Version :
Product version ver1.20
Demo version ver1.16

1. Add three kinds of mini-ending.
2. Hint addition of the capture.
3. Revise it not to be able to take the treasure chest in naked state.
4. Revise the transfer crystal glass use back to terminate the game.
5. Revise when is attacked H by Octopus and Squid.

Last edited:

MinakoVenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a New Version :
Product version ver1.20
Demo version ver1.16

1. Add three kinds of mini-ending.
2. Hint addition of the capture.
3. Revise it not to be able to take the treasure chest in naked state.
4. Revise the transfer crystal glass use back to terminate the game.
5. Revise when is attacked H by Octopus and Squid.
Can someone upload this new version please?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since he is adding new content in some of the updates, I think I'll hold off on translating events for now and focus on the databases (enemies, skills, items, that stuff). Though I'm pretty sure I can transfer over what events I have translated into the new version with little problem since they were all early ones.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Where is the walkthrough hiding? It is not in this thread at all, and I have failed to find it in the normal rpgmaker thread as well.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where is the walkthrough hiding? It is not in this thread at all, and I have failed to find it in the normal rpgmaker thread as well.
List of Hentai CGs: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=374453&postcount=5120

Walkthrough part 1:

Walkthrough part2:

Jesus christ man. It is in the first post of this thread and in the RPG Maker thread. I just googled ulmf virgin island walkthrough =p

Last edited: