What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

The only thing that was in the first post was a H-list. Not a walkthrough. Henceforth why I had asked where the walkthrough was. Seeing as it is not on this site, I know now why I was not able to find it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to the translator or any one who can answer this question. is there a way to transfer whats he's translated from the older version to the new or does he have to start from scratch?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They're pretty easy to transfer. As long as its the same RPG Maker type, you can actually copy and paste events from one project into another.

To reiterate my previous post, I'll be focusing on translating the databases in the hope that by the time I'm done with those, the creator will have fully updated the game. Translating those databases is fairly dull, so I'll probably be taking my time with them.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Got 1.20

Anyone knows how to get the extra ending with the doctor and the 3 kids?

1. Get grabbed by father craploads of times
2. Get grabbed by the kid craploads of times

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dang, the pictures folder is locked. any one know the program used to view/extract the images?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yah pretty serious. unless i missed something.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Going by what the pics in the endings are named i think the creator will add 4 more endings.

Ar8631

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi.can someone please add another link for walkthroughs part1&2
The link can not be open.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sigh...

I think it's just a bug fix.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

At this rate he'll be on v2.0 within a month. I really wish he'd add more content, his artwork is superb.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, his art is great. And it is good that he is commited to his work and bugfixes so frequently. However, new content would be spectacular.

Now, I've been proven wrong, and he has done some more content. I just wish that, unless it's a game breaking bug, he would focus on the new stuff.

-please excuse spelling/grammer errors, posted with my ipad

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There where 3 new scenes added from original version to version 1.20, wich might not be all that much, but its still awesome that he is willing to add more....

Most game designers, make a game, finish it up, do a few fixes, and that's about it....

The more that gets added the better, I agree... but we cant have it be to hasted, has to be quality over quantity imo.... ^^

And this game has realy great quality.... Wel CG wise at least..
not many RPG I would say are better then this....

There are a few I favour over this, due to the style and battle system... but they are scarse... :rolleyes:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There where 3 new scenes added from original version to version 1.20, wich might not be all that much, but its still awesome that he is willing to add more....

Most game designers, make a game, finish it up, do a few fixes, and that's about it....

The more that gets added the better, I agree... but we cant have it be to hasted, has to be quality over quantity imo.... ^^

And this game has realy great quality.... Wel CG wise at least..
not many RPG I would say are better then this....

There are a few I favour over this, due to the style and battle system... but they are scarse... :rolleyes:
I agree with you completely. It's awesome that the new scenes came out. I was merely saying that I was wrong in when I said that I didn't think new content would happen (being disappointed by SakiQue and that fact that previous games by that particular creator got new content, but not that one.) And so, despite them being different authors, I saw the bug fixes being super frequent (at first with SakiQue) but that was it...

This author is awesome, and I hope that there is more along the way (both updates, and new games that I WILL buy).

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I agree with you completely. It's awesome that the new scenes came out. I was merely saying that I was wrong in when I said that I didn't think new content would happen (being disappointed by SakiQue and that fact that previous games by that particular creator got new content, but not that one.) And so, despite them being different authors, I saw the bug fixes being super frequent (at first with SakiQue) but that was it...

This author is awesome, and I hope that there is more along the way (both updates, and new games that I WILL buy).
Oh yeah, I know all to wel about SakiQuest... I also thought it was not as great as everyone made it out to be, as opposed to this game actualy....

I hadnt played much from the demo, so I had no clue as to how good it would be or not... but it realy was wel worth the time played... although I am to lazy to replay it.... so I just got the one with the full CG save... and just checked the CG... ^^

But yeah, more updates and more games from this author would definitely be a big plus.... I would definitely not mind getting more from this author....

Maybe in next game do something more with the battle system, that is the only thing I wished that he added there that wasnt in it.... a sex battle system if possible.....

There have only been few with such a system that where actualy good though.... Yatsufusa no Kobeya's games come to mind.... and that Virgin Quest game... with the pink/purple haired girl.... ^^

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What are these new scenes if you dont mine me asking? I stopped around 1.04.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I know all to wel about SakiQuest... I also thought it was not as great as everyone made it out to be, as opposed to this game actualy....

I hadnt played much from the demo, so I had no clue as to how good it would be or not... but it realy was wel worth the time played... although I am to lazy to replay it.... so I just got the one with the full CG save... and just checked the CG... ^^

But yeah, more updates and more games from this author would definitely be a big plus.... I would definitely not mind getting more from this author....

Maybe in next game do something more with the battle system, that is the only thing I wished that he added there that wasnt in it.... a sex battle system if possible.....

There have only been few with such a system that where actualy good though.... Yatsufusa no Kobeya's games come to mind.... and that Virgin Quest game... with the pink/purple haired girl.... ^^
Yes,the constant updates are really great.I just hope for more content updates.
As for that sex battle system you've mentioned,it would be cool,but i do not know if it would really fit the whole "i should save my virginity" thing at the begining(maybe later if she is slutty enough).
Anyway,Virgin island is the best H-RPG right now,and i hope that it's author will continue to expand it's content further(and i still think that it would be cool to have a few different outfits for the main char,as she is freaking hot so why not show her goods in a slightly more seductive and revealing outfit or something).