What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

On the CG guide #10-16, it says to invite the various mercs to get the H-scenes. I have a high sex exp, but when I pay the mercs to join me for battling, I don't get any H-scene. Is inviting different from the first choice at the bar?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=377136&postcount=5364

Page up and Page Down buttons change the page.
U also need to rise the merc lvl to get dif scenes, i think its lvl 1 -10 - 20 or something like that

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On the CG guide #10-16, it says to invite the various mercs to get the H-scenes. I have a high sex exp, but when I pay the mercs to join me for battling, I don't get any H-scene. Is inviting different from the first choice at the bar?
The trick is not to pay them! :) Once you've chosen a merc from the list of four(?), they'll walk over to you and tell you how much their services cost. I think the second option after this is "pay with my body", which leads to a H-scene, and you get different scenes when the respective merc is lvl 15, and lvl 20.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Just finished it... This game needed moar CG.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

That too, it's not one of those games: "herr deerrrr go from A to B" which you can play and totally skip AGTH, unless you're the luckiest, randomest fucker ever.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That too, it's not one of those games: "herr deerrrr go from A to B" which you can play and totally skip AGTH, unless you're the luckiest, randomest fucker ever.
*cough* I did, i find AGTH a bit of a pain to get to a helpful state so rarly bother anymore. although with that uploaded fix I should rectify that.

Although out of curiosity, how does the virgin route work considering the bit where you are wife/prisoner, or is it a corruption thing. I.e. compulsary scenes are ignored for the calculation?

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Hmm, pesky, thanks for the answer, I'll procede under the assumption of that once I do my virgin route, just escaped from wifehood in my main game, and

I'm also thinking I'd better make AGTH and translation agressor work too, judging by the amount of trial and error I've had to do, and the times thats lead to H-scenes.

Edit: Well either I was suffering from a case of stupid when I has having a hard time with it before before or each game is different considering how easy that was, weird.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I didn't really get the mechanics down since I played this game between many other, I would replay it, but it never really did float my boat to be honest.

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Although out of curiosity, how does the virgin route work considering the bit where you are wife/prisoner, or is it a corruption thing. I.e. compulsary scenes are ignored for the calculation?
It's more or less an NG+ (or heavy grinding) route, because you need to be buff enough to kill that demon boss in the fight instead of losing and getting captured/married/etc.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

It's more or less an NG+ (or heavy grinding) route, because you need to be buff enough to kill that demon boss in the fight instead of losing and getting captured/married/etc.
Ah that makes sence, thanks.

jjjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey the haruuru 103 dont work when i download it

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how do I get the virgin ending? There's a part in the game where Yuna had to prostitute herself to meet the man with the white orb. Is there another way around it?

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do I get the virgin ending? There's a part in the game where Yuna had to prostitute herself to meet the man with the white orb. Is there another way around it?
If I recall correctly you just have to keep going back to the specialty store every day for several days. Eventually the guy will be there again and you can buy it off of him then (although it's pretty expensive).

Also you can't get married to the goat demon boss to get the virgin ending, so you'll have to win that last fight with him.

For those two reasons it's a lot easier to do the virgin ending as a NG+ run.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thank you for the info! on the second NG+ run now. Didn't manage to get the last cg before coz of the white orb event. lol.

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

aw want to try this game but the LINK on the first page ver 1.3 was DEAD

anybody can upload this game again want to try :)

thank you

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need some help, please.

I got the crystal, got it charged, but nothing happens at the barrel. I get the choices, but nothing seems to occur.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

can i get the link to this game please cuz the last link is dead

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heres Version 1.03.

RapidShare seems to have a new one gb per file, perday policy. If the download dont work, try again after midnight or so.

Good game in my opinion, really too bad about all the text flooding in ith.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

ty for the link i almost forgot about this game!