What's new

RPG [PCを窓から] 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

craigj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

Wow... you are good craigj.
When beat the game and interact with the second helmet what it said?
"Thank you very much for playing this game! I've added a bonus, so look for it in your menu." You receive the no clothes option. Its description is "Completely bare without a single thread of cloth. Easy to move around in but there is no defense. Does it make you a pervert?"
Talk to him again and he says, "I'll restore your items."

Wow... you are good craigj.
At the dim part of the fallen castle when you interact with red(blood-soak?) cloths what they said?
If you examine the bloody clothes it says, "It's equipment for a marionette. The damage is too severe for use."
The level you're in is part of an overrun human fortress very close to the kingdom. So you can guess the boogieman haunting it is at least some kind of super assassin with a very large marionette kill streak.

But he's also set up a workshop in the back for taking marionettes apart. Chances are he's not just sick in the head, he's the very guy Michaela was ordered to prevent other marionettes from falling into the hands of. That room is where the invaders are trying to unlock the marionettes' secrets for themselves. The spot in the back where Claudia goes "...." is probably where all their dissected bodies are piled up.

What Michaela does is cruel, but it's arguably a mercy kill compared to what happens to the other marionettes.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But if that's true...
Michaela falls in the hand of the enemy army and that means that she could end up dissected if the rapers report her capture

now I feel bad at winning the game... :(

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But if that's true...
Michaela falls in the hand of the enemy army and that means that she could end up dissected if the rapers report her capture

I doubt it since you kill the one doing the dissecting. I think he was just sick, doing it for fun. Granted, I have nothing to go by on this except the fact that if he was researching all the bodies would be in the same place. But you find clothes all over the place which leads me to believe that he was just hacking them where ever he finds them.

craigj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But if that's true...

Don't forget, that's why the final shot in the game is a bonus.
The creator set up a story that's grimmer the more you think about it, but the main 3 make it out in the end. They're destined to keep clashing with each other until they can find someone who can order them to stop, but Michaela is in a paradox where unless one is alive, she can never defeat the other. In that sense their survival is ensured as rivals.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So two forced to keep fighting Claudia and her not wanting to fight either ^^. Interesting relationship. They each support the existence of the other.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I gotta say, this is one of the few games I really liked for the game play. Even if it wasn't a hentai game, I would still probably get it. And although it had several rape scenes and even a vore scene with one of the last bosses, I kinda just really liked it for the game play. Also, since everyone's been talking about the story here, I found out what was happening story-wise. More or less. Main point: I liked the story too. Maybe one day there'll be a translation patch or something for this game.
Also, when I was at the part where it was the basement with limited lighting, the atmosphere there was pretty creepy. Creepier than some horror games I know today. Here's hoping that there will be a sequel in the future.

Hand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait wait wait
ya all gonna say that humans kingdom that can created bunch of powerful marionettes, lost to weakling goblin that live in a cave?
well, though that boogieman look like them and the big one but for what?

And who raised the undead maybe they just poisoned or cursed cause some of them still lie down in the tunnel but what about at skimpy armor place.

well... I just wonder better let imagine flow.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But Hand, did you see that crazy goblin executioner, or the zombies and big monsters in the castle level?

I agree, the humans shouldn't have lost to -just- the lowest level goblins, but the monsters had some big tricks up their sleeve.

Just like the humans had marionettes, of course!

craigj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait wait wait
ya all gonna say that humans kingdom that can created bunch of powerful marionettes, lost to weakling goblin that live in a cave?
well, though that boogieman look like them and the big one but for what?
Orcs overrun human settlements whether it's medieval times or the year 40,000AD. It's what they do. Michaela tells you the giant vore monster was what wrecked the fortress, so they're either on the same side as or outright responsible for the giant boss monsters. They've domesticated rhino-sized, armored lizards that are immune to most weapons and magic including the ultimate kind, and the sewers probably weren't blocked off by tentacle plants before. In fact they're advanced enough to create a cyborg giant, so they really might figure out marionette technology and assimilate the humans' only advantage.

The little guys look harmless in SD graphics, and their cave homes aren't detailed. But when even those can rape their best super soldiers, I'd say the kingdom didn't stand much of a chance.

And who raised the undead maybe they just poisoned or cursed cause some of them still lie down in the tunnel but what about at skimpy armor place.
Never explained, but I'd guess it was the vore monster. It's what looks to have spread all the hollow gas through the fortress, and that's the only area where the dead soldiers become zombies. Even Claudia acts zombied out when she breathes that stuff. Some gas either flowed into the boogieman's lair below the fortress, or they're part of the butcher's human experiments aside from just marionettes.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For completion's sake, has anyone managed to get raped by that slime/leech with tentacles in heat mode? I managed to get raped in "nomal" mode by being in heat mode and taken one hit (to die).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For completion's sake, has anyone managed to get raped by that slime/leech with tentacles in heat mode? I managed to get raped in "nomal" mode by being in heat mode and taken one hit (to die).
I have, by being in a room with other monsters. Let that other monster kill you and wait for the leech to grab you.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or was the last boss the easiest of them?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it just me or was the last boss the easiest of them?
Laser sword. When the final boss does that trapping spike thing, just stand still and attack. No surprise she was so easy, she's in range of it that freaking often.

MrTurtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, simply get knocked down by another monster in the room the slime/leech with tentacles is in and let the slime/leech with tentacles rape you.
You will often flinch towards the opposite direction you're facing when knocked down.

Laser sword. When the final boss does that trapping spike thing, just stand still and attack. No surprise she was so easy, she's in range of it that freaking often.
That's why I replayed the game without getting that sword; it makes the game too easy.

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, simply get knocked down by another monster in the room the slime/leech with tentacles is in and let the slime/leech with tentacles rape you.
You will often flinch towards the opposite direction you're facing when knocked down.
I know that, but I was ctually trying to do this in the Gallery room (clean without other monsters) :p

Last edited:

Hand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gotta stop for now, this look a bit EPIC.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In fact they're advanced enough to create a cyborg giant, so they really might figure out marionette technology and assimilate the humans' only advantage.
That's an interesting point. I always thought the marionettes were created by magic, but I suppose it could swing both ways.

Evidence for marionette = machine
-The knight who turned Claudia on at the start talks about a button on her body to press to activate her. (who else thought of doing it Chobits-style a la Chii? xP)
-Michaela talks about "powering herself down" when she falls into rape hazards - which sounds a bit like machine talk.

Evidence for marionette = magic
-Knight at start refers to Claudia as a "魔法人形", literally "magical doll", or a doll/puppet/human figure (?homunculus) created by magic.
-Marionettes bleed - since the marionette clothes found in the butcher's lair were blododstained. And machines probably don't have blood (....or do they? XD)
-If the humans had technology high enough to be able to make cyborgs/clones/homunculi, you'd think their soldiers would be fighting with something abit more advanced than swords and armour!

I'm inclined to go with magic - but sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable form "magic" after all~

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's an interesting point. I always thought the marionettes were created by magic, but I suppose it could swing both ways.

Evidence for marionette = machine
-The knight who turned Claudia on at the start talks about a button on her body to press to activate her. (who else thought of doing it Chobits-style a la Chii? xP)
-Michaela talks about "powering herself down" when she falls into rape hazards - which sounds a bit like machine talk.

Evidence for marionette = magic
-Knight at start refers to Claudia as a "魔法人形", literally "magical doll", or a doll/puppet/human figure (?homunculus) created by magic.
-Marionettes bleed - since the marionette clothes found in the butcher's lair were blododstained. And machines probably don't have blood (....or do they? XD)
-If the humans had technology high enough to be able to make cyborgs/clones/homunculi, you'd think their soldiers would be fighting with something abit more advanced than swords and armour!

I'm inclined to go with magic - but sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable form "magic" after all~
Well, that's a small handful of anime/manga/games that the characters use sword and magic when they have the technology to make mechanical devices and magic moving robots. They just skip the process of guns, lasers (not including the laser sword), and advance defensive armor.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 1.02 is out.

Blog says that he fixed bugs and added some new things.

The first change I saw is that when you are in the "gallery" stage, if you exit and re-enter the stage (using wichever "monster room" you like) now you have four passages that bring you to the four stages of the game:
I: sewers
II: goblin base
III: castle
IV: before the final confrontation

All the monster are active again.

The second change is that talking with the golden head you have now two more menus, one with 8 items (from 0 to 7) and one with four items... but even with translator aggregator I did not understand what the hell they do.

Help will be appreciated. ;)

ADDENDUM: now you can knock down the protagonist with "H" key (a classic :D ). So if you wanted to experience the rape with the tentacled things while in "Heat" state, now it is easy...

ADDENDUM (II): If I've interpreted correctly the stats on Japanese DLSite, MazeOfMarionette reached the first place in both monthly and weekly chart with almost 2000 downloads. As a supporter I'm pretty proud of it. :D

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

could you copy the text so we could guess? i dont have any translators installed anymore

Last edited: