What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Yes, when you recover all the girls and unlock the fourth form (I'm not counting the alt costumes as forms), with her red/skyblue eye mix. The metal things... I assume the golden heart shape things with the image in the center? Freeze them first so they become solid, then have loli girl use a strong attack to force a pink girl out of them. Once you switch to the male they'll hunt him down, literially.
Another way to do this is to use Devilish's slide if you have enough points in her alignment. She'll melt them with that attack.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Another way to do this is to use Devilish's slide if you have enough points in her alignment. She'll melt them with that attack.
I heard the game has NG+. Are you forced into it once you complete the game? Or you choose willingly like Dark Souls 2?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I heard the game has NG+. Are you forced into it once you complete the game? Or you choose willingly like Dark Souls 2?
It's by choice. After beating the final boss, you should end up in an area called 'My Room', which is basically the hub for the animation viewer. At any time you can leave and continue to wander around the main game's map.

I forget exactly how you go into NG+ though (been a long while since I actually sat down to play), though it should be mentioned in the thread somewhere...

EDIT: ok, so sat down and beat the final boss again. After the credit roll, you'll end up in a room with a door to the left (Leads back to the save point right by the final boss room), a save crystal, a set of stairs going up, and one of those green pools.

The stairs go up to a pair of healing points (red and green) to the left, and to the right is a door that leads to 'My Room', another set of stairs, and a blue crystal that basically allows you to adjust a few things (only thing I'm sure on is changing how much HP/MP you have).

At the top of the second set of stairs is a red crystal that'll let you start NG+. It'll give a bunch of options as to what you want to carry over, and selecting the option in the pink box to the right will start NG+

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's by choice. After beating the final boss, you should end up in an area called 'My Room', which is basically the hub for the animation viewer. At any time you can leave and continue to wander around the main game's map.

I forget exactly how you go into NG+ though (been a long while since I actually sat down to play), though it should be mentioned in the thread somewhere...

EDIT: ok, so sat down and beat the final boss again. After the credit roll, you'll end up in a room with a door to the left (Leads back to the save point right by the final boss room), a save crystal, a set of stairs going up, and one of those green pools.

The stairs go up to a pair of healing points (red and green) to the left, and to the right is a door that leads to 'My Room', another set of stairs, and a blue crystal that basically allows you to adjust a few things (only thing I'm sure on is changing how much HP/MP you have).

At the top of the second set of stairs is a red crystal that'll let you start NG+. It'll give a bunch of options as to what you want to carry over, and selecting the option in the pink box to the right will start NG+
Thanks for the information.

How one does the sex animation with the gnomes on turrets?

Last edited:

EmptyNull

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does one defeat reaper sakura when you use the petri potion?

Buying the potion early makes one unable to learn how to fap. And in normal battle she heals her health to full before one can beat her. And without fap you can't get her to blowjob herself to defeat.

Hmm. Seems like I've gotten the mastru from getting the third princess. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the information.

How one does the sex animation with the gnomes on turrets?
The turret gnomes can't be sexed. However, in the same area are Thwomp-like enemies (large brown stones that slam down when you get near.)

As the boy, make sure your arousal is at 60 or higher, and they'll turn into gnomes wearing dresses. Let one land on you for the animation.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The turret gnomes can't be sexed. However, in the same area are Thwomp-like enemies (large brown stones that slam down when you get near.)

As the boy, make sure your arousal is at 60 or higher, and they'll turn into gnomes wearing dresses. Let one land on you for the animation.
I would have never guessed the Thwomps are gnomes.. never.

Last edited:

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Decided to play this game and am trying to get all the contracts and I can't get the mermaid to drop AT ALL. Is there some specific way for her to drop her contract?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to play this game and am trying to get all the contracts and I can't get the mermaid to drop AT ALL. Is there some specific way for her to drop her contract?
Luck.....and only luck. Took me 4 hours total (giving up, coming back, giving up again, repeat) before I finally got it. She's not the only one, first time playing the game I was trying with the spiders for 2 hours straight. Game data got lost, had to start over....2 spiders and boom contract. Opposite the flame spirits, first time playing the very first one that I had sex with dropped the contract...later playing, I went through 20 of them before it dropped.

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Luck.....and only luck. Took me 4 hours total (giving up, coming back, giving up again, repeat) before I finally got it. She's not the only one, first time playing the game I was trying with the spiders for 2 hours straight. Game data got lost, had to start over....2 spiders and boom contract. Opposite the flame spirits, first time playing the very first one that I had sex with dropped the contract...later playing, I went through 20 of them before it dropped.
Damn, is there a specific way for the mermaid? In the water only? One of the of particular sex positions?

120 and counting so far...

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, is there a specific way for the mermaid? In the water only? One of the of particular sex positions?

120 and counting so far...
....umm...no. Just said it was purely luck dude. One position might have a higher chance to drop, but there's really no way to know unless you look into the game's code. And even knowing, it will still come down to luck.

Oh and i'll go ahead and warn you now if you're using the list we have here: Some of the contracts were never implemented or the chance is so low that no one ever saw them. The smaller girl in the clam "pearl" I believe her name is, was suppose to have a familiar you can get....never saw it. The first boss, the reaper, the girl with the red coat, the mermaid boss, and all 3 main girls were suppose to have contracts....never saw or heard of anyone getting em.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

....umm...no. Just said it was purely luck dude. One position might have a higher chance to drop, but there's really no way to know unless you look into the game's code. And even knowing, it will still come down to luck.

Oh and i'll go ahead and warn you now if you're using the list we have here: Some of the contracts were never implemented or the chance is so low that no one ever saw them. The smaller girl in the clam "pearl" I believe her name is, was suppose to have a familiar you can get....never saw it. The first boss, the reaper, the girl with the red coat, the mermaid boss, and all 3 main girls were suppose to have contracts....never saw or heard of anyone getting em.
Isnt there a way to edit saves in order to check if those contracts exist at all?

Also this contract
巨乳エルフ ◆契約 物理タイプの体当たりダメージを 50%の確立で無効化する。無垢形態に装備すると…
Giant Breasted Elf (Contract) Nullifies physical body blow damage 50% of the time. If equipped while in pure form...

What does the "If equipped while in pure form..." means? I equipped it but nothing wierd happened. Unless it means that the nullify effect only happens when equipped on pure.

I had this problem too until I came back after the water part. If you haven't fought against the Mermaids, I don't think she'll do it. Also, got the shopkeeper scenes afterwards as well. First go into her shop as male, and you'll catch her masturbating. Leave that shop and go to the shop in library (don't know if it's needed but it's how I did it.). Talk to her (as guy) and once done, leave then re-enter. The card on the other side of her will be now be buy able.

Little hint, on the map a right before you fight the clam lady. There's a secret passage on the left hand side. follow it til the end and you'll find a golden hammer. That hammer allows you to transform back into the guy at will.
Also it appears that there is a shopkeeper sex scene which i never discovered... Tips on how to obtain it?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isnt there a way to edit saves in order to check if those contracts exist at all?

Also this contract
Giant Breasted Elf (Contract) Nullifies physical body blow damage 50% of the time. If equipped while in pure form...

What does the "If equipped while in pure form..." means? I equipped it but nothing wierd happened. Unless it means that the nullify effect only happens when equipped on pure.

Also it appears that there is a shopkeeper sex scene which i never discovered... Tips on how to obtain it?
Try using the command to masterbate while you have it equipped. Oh and when they say pure, they mean Innocence. It only works for her.

I know it involves going into her shop with the male without your cover and then catching her masterbating also as the male....but the exact details I don't know. Just use shopkeeper in the search function I'm sure it won't take long to find a detailed instructions.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Try using the command to masterbate while you have it equipped. Oh and when they say pure, they mean Innocence. It only works for her.

I know it involves going into her shop with the male without your cover and then catching her masterbating also as the male....but the exact details I don't know. Just use shopkeeper in the search function I'm sure it won't take long to find a detailed instructions.
Well i equipped it on Innocence (I assume its the 3rd girl the big breasted one) masturbaded nothing happened. Nothing out of the ordinary.. Apparently down+X should transform you into the big breasted girl but it doesnt for me. Unless im doing something wrong..

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i equipped it on Innocence (I assume its the 3rd girl the big breasted one) masturbaded nothing happened. Nothing out of the ordinary..
hmm...i know it's down+something....could have sworn it was the masturbate button.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hmm...i know it's down+something....could have sworn it was the masturbate button.
Also did the Shopkeeper scene. I masturbated to a small doll version of her. I assume thats all related to the shopkeeper?

Also there is a jukebox. I did a search but i still dont understand what it is for. And since that part is untranslated ingame is even more difficult. Is it just litteraly for playing songs? I doubt it since you can do that from the CG gallery..

There is a wererabbit in the onsen town that you can have sex with. Does she have a contract or something?

I reached a village called "Fish Village" There are 2 girls in clams, one of them says she hates electricy and ask me if i want to see, then tells me her sister has some but it will show to a perverted person only. Tried everything: naked, masturbated as male then as female nothing.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also on 3rd page of profiles under ogre im missing something. I searched everywhere for a monster i have missed alas no luck. Also is the Rogue Harpy the regular green one, or the boss version that attacks the princess's body

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also this contract

you mean like this? :rolleyes:

Attachments

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

According to the scan attached in the rar file Sakura should be around the map im in. However i cannot find her anywhere. Where is she?

Attachments

Last edited:

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found this guide quite a long time ago, maybe it's useful: