What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I got interested in this game (played it like more than a year ago)

could someone post the full game, and everything needed to play (any walkthrough/map or translation idk)?
The last working download link I see from a quick search of the thread is on page 69, so go and take a look there for a mega link.

I don't know much about this game so I can't help with regards to a translation or guide, but the version I mentioned in the thread has an English version exe file included which, from a 5 minute play just now, looks like it just translates the main menu and not the in-game text/dialogue (though I would guess perhaps other important aspects are translated where necessary).

EDIT: There is a link to a translation on page 85.

I've been lurking this thread for a bit since I just recently downloaded the game, and I can't find this last item in the Administration district. Anybody know what/where it is? I tried my hardest to find it. -pic related

Also, if it wasn't noted in previous posts, an alternative way to getting pure love is to reconnect with her after defeating Lulu the first time, then climaxing with Devilish. Not sure why this triggers it though.

One more thing, I collected 31 contracts/children and I'm curious what the actual total is because in the super guide post for this game, there are 54. -pic related
Post 761 (page 51) has an unfinished items guide. Again, I've not played or followed this game so can only hope it might be useful.

Last edited:

Dark Deed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got link to a torrent with full game, 95% english patched.

But you know, lolis...

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Post 761 (page 51) has an unfinished items guide. Again, I've not played or followed this game so can only hope it might be useful.
Nope, didn't help. Did a NEWGAME+ and still couldnt find it. As for the familiars. Big NOPE on the full list.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been lurking this thread for a bit since I just recently downloaded the game, and I can't find this last item in the Administration district. Anybody know what/where it is? I tried my hardest to find it. -pic related
I think you are missing magic up bottle behind doors hidden in the wall near top east exit in the small room with two way stairs. Easy to miss as you need to stop and use key to unlock doors with one of fairy's keys.

Attachments

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I havent played this game for ages (and 50+ thread pages), so I barely know what I got.

I see that I got 1.02 version of the game, most patches up to 1.23 and the 0.1 english patch for 1.21. Is that all or am I missing something (going through a 90+ paged thread is a hassle :p)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I havent played this game for ages (and 50+ thread pages), so I barely know what I got.

I see that I got 1.02 version of the game, most patches up to 1.23 and the 0.1 english patch for 1.21. Is that all or am I missing something (going through a 90+ paged thread is a hassle :p)
that sounds about right but iirc the 1.21 limitation is just for the ui

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well I did find the 1.3 translation, but i dont mind that the game itself is untranslated (just understanding the UI helps alot)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well I did find the 1.3 translation, but i dont mind that the game itself is untranslated (just understanding the UI helps alot)
just grab both they work together just fine

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an English walkthrough for this game? I just started and went through the room with the lamias and arachnes to the room with the giant grey girl drinking something in bondage and am already stuck. I read this is supposed to be a boss, but she just stays there drinking and nothing I do triggers anything.
Go around the whole area and find the other exit, it should lead you into a small room with a blue symbol, you have to shoot it to activate stuff. It will activate some moving walls in that area and now you can go to the huge grey statue.

manbojaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi any saves for each room?
of game i not had time play through:confused:

Sorry
this also like my first post
sorry if i nerco this post

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, if it wasn't noted in previous posts, an alternative way to getting pure love is to reconnect with her after defeating Lulu the first time, then climaxing with Devilish. Not sure why this triggers it though.

One more thing, I collected 31 contracts/children and I'm curious what the actual total is because in the super guide post for this game, there are 54. -pic related
Oh wow I played the whole game without the translated skills/contracts like you have in your picture. And if you're still wondering, I've got 32 contracts (you missed the other Pearl enemy) and believe that's all of them.

Turns out somebody else also released a "1.3" patch so I'd never find it in a search (especially since the one I got was supposedly the last one by the original creator). That's not confusing at all.

If anyone wants it alone I've uploaded it here (not the full game, pretty sure there's no loli in the .exe itself):

The last time I installed a translation patch, the thing came with save files so I lost all my progress. Wasn't even a complete save, either, so thanks for that headache.

And just for posterity, I've got "Release 4" of the event translation, and that along with the 121eng1.3 executable work well with the official 1.23 update.

Attachments

Last edited:

manbojaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

out of being annoying necro is second repure game still in dev or has it been a
forgotten about?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's still in development, there's a recent post (don't think anything interesting though). Unless you're referring to the riririmu game which is out already :eek:

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

says it's far from finished, maybe possibly a trial version by summer, if Google translate can be trusted.

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

since a lot of people is asking,

is the zip containing the full game (in JP up to v1.23 [latest], Anticor's and Co. translation up to 1.21), with a map from the v1.07 (i think, i'm not so sure)

if you want to play the game in JP, just run the repurearia123.exe

if you want to play the game in EN, just run the repurearia121eng1.3Cont.exe

ATTENTION

i reccomend you to back up your 'save' folder BEFORE
merging the files in the zip, the game came with a couple of saves, and can overwrite yours

i tried deleting them, but the game crashed, so some sort of required file is in the folder, and well, better safe than sorry

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

do you guys think this game will get fully translated? i mean the remaining scenes and h scenes and the dialogues on the bottom right? seeing this game will get a continuation i would like to see this fully translated like rimuririmu...

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nobody ever mentioned, as far as I can tell, that in order to unlock masturbation for Pure Love at the inn under the Administrative District, you have to do more than just go to sleep there. You have to enter a room in the back and activate a scene first, which I believe only can be activated after certain story events occur.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Replaying this (finally playing the english mode) and I just got the Inn scene where Innocent mentions masturbating in a girl's body. I don't seem to have unlocked anything though.

Down and attack is just a crouch-attack in a girl's form. Am I missing something?

edit: nevermind, that scene is a red-herring apparantly. Innocent's masturbation-unlock happens much later.

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the three stats? When I get raped, one stat raise and another decrease but I have no idea of what it does

Also, is there a way to become boy without lossing your mana?

Last edited: