What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

If she does "all that work" she can do the 5 minutes of work that's required to find a host that's not the worst piece of shit on the internet.

Every single file on Extabit is a virus- and spyware ridden piece of crap. Enjoy your keyloggers if you downloaded from there.
You could also take the 5 minutes required to donate and get to use the same download locations as the VIPs.

Reputation score

I have downloaded the game and I tried to run it. However, it wont go past the menu screen. Every time I try to start a game, it puts up a message saying its loading and then it reverts back to the menu screen. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance. I really want to play this game as it seems very well done.

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try starting it in Administator Mode.

Read the Walkthrough for Episode 1.6.1, it also explains that, and how you can change the graphics and some other useful stuff, look at the official forum for that thread.

Most of that stuff still applies for episode 2, not everything, but most.

Avian

Reputation score

I can't even get EP 2 to work.... everytime i try to boot it up "BUILT WITH UDK has stopped working"....

Any fix?
boards,420chan,org/h/res/77885,php <<<Try that. :cool: (i replace the "dots" with "comas" cause the forum wont allow me)

Just scroll down to comments and search for a DL link by "Part Pangis" to an "UnSetup.exe" It worked wonders for me. Whoever that guy is he's a miracle worker :D.

Use Ctrl+F for faster search.;)

midafakki

Reputation score

So any comments on episode 3 ? I understand it has been released to the VIP.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't really been keeping up with the game lately, but when I went to check the links for both uploads of episode 3 were down. Did I miss something?

you get all the new stuff way faster she up dates her games for members.

ep 3 is out for members yep and you not offending me ty for the help lolz.
Regarding that, I did read that episodes 2 and 3 were switched in their order...so which is the highest updated pirate episode at the moment?

Last edited:

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

donate and find out im not going to post about it no more lolz

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yesterday saw the releases of Episode 2 v1.3.9 and Episode 3 v1.2b for the VIPs. Also, Episode 4 was hinted at in a thread by Auril a few weeks ago, yesterday she made a thread saying she's working on the sounds, and hopefully should see the release of Episode 4 v0.4b this weekend.

trillville

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yesterday saw the releases of Episode 2 v1.3.9 and Episode 3 v1.2b for the VIPs. Also, Episode 4 was hinted at in a thread by Auril a few weeks ago, yesterday she made a thread saying she's working on the sounds, and hopefully should see the release of Episode 4 v0.4b this weekend.
not gonna ask about download links or anything but what are the differences between ep 2 v1.3.9/ep 2 v1.3 and ep 3 v1.2/the old beta of ep 3 that was leaked a couple of months (i think) ago ?

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, thanks. I assume that's the same episode 4 we saw in the WIP gallery before with Sylvanas?

Last edited:
Reputation score

Try starting it in Administator Mode.

Read the Walkthrough for Episode 1.6.1, it also explains that, and how you can change the graphics and some other useful stuff, look at the official forum for that thread.

Most of that stuff still applies for episode 2, not everything, but most.
I have done everything that the walkthrough says and it still keeps kicking me back to the start menu. I have replaced the unsetup several times and redownloaded the game several times. Can anyone explain what I am missing?

Proboman

Reputation score

Anyone else getting a 403 forbidden error when trying to access the site, or is it just me?

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tells you Site is blocked again due to the load on the server. Need little time yo update site and fix this problem

Vazdah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this awhile back and it wasn't to bad but wondering if anyone made any animated images out of the scenes.

Rizzin

Banned
Reputation score

Do we have a torrent with all the new stuff yet? Surprised it's taking so long tbh.

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do we have a torrent with all the new stuff yet? Surprised it's taking so long tbh.
It's taking long since if you even looked at the blog site Auril said that if people continue doing Torrents/other host sites then Auril will make every update exclusive to VIPs.

So that means suck it up and go to extrabit.

And before you say Auril should find another host site. Auril tried Rapidgator and it got banned so now Auril is back on Extrabit.

rabikid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm curious, is there anyway to play her older stuff? The game where you actually play as Alexstrasza?

Rizzin

Banned
Reputation score

It's taking long since if you even looked at the blog site Auril said that if people continue doing Torrents/other host sites then Auril will make every update exclusive to VIPs.

And before you say Auril should find another host site. Auril tried Rapidgator and it got banned so now Auril is back on Extrabit.

Personally I don't care as VIP's will just leak the content, that or maybe she should just mass upload the file to Mega and be done with it. My request for a torrent continues.

Benzo109

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If she does make it VIP only she'll probably get a nice big cease and desist from blizzard for selling their art assets.

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you will care vips cant leak the game or thay get banned and she will find out

it will sux real bad for you free members in the end.

i love how you guys respect
Dungeons and Prisoners maker whan his game will be a paid game yet
whan it comes to this game its like free or go fuck yourself stop being dicks
she works hard for her game and unlike that game this is 100%free just wait whan its out and download it its not going to kill you wating a few to download
or just donate for a faster download or buy a membership on the download sites my god.

Last edited: