What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

riplikethat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Hey, could someone send me a link for episode 2? For some reason my turbobit doesn't work.
Download from here >> kickass.to/usearch/whorecraft/?field=time_add&sorder=desc

Copy and paste it in URL bar.

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Auril Wrote:

Little update:
Chapter 2 Demo will be available for all on next week.

So we will have a little bit so play around with this weekend I hope.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A build of Chapter 2 Episode 1 has been released for public consumption.

AnubISs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone managed to get some money? Cant buy the damn wine :p

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone managed to get some money? Cant buy the damn wine :p
Go past the gate and up the hill, there is the apothecary. Inside, the man will ask you to find some mushrooms for him. Upstairs is a knife which you need to be able to free the woman tied to the tree. Continuing past the apothecary is a large open area, all the mushrooms are found there. Returning one to the man will net you 25 gold, and you can sell the others you find at the shop to earn a little more money.

This episode is closer to Chapter 1 Episode 1 in that there is a lot of side stuff to do instead of only being related to the story.

DolphinBlow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to do quests to be able to get money, and sometimes sell items.

Here's a pretty cool summary from the thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com forums:
fabmetal @ thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com forums said:
Okay, I'll try to list where all the quest items/pnj are :

- Shovel : As soon as you get out of the house at the beginning, go to the garden at your left, you'll see a shovel near the tree, take it.
- Blood elf : Go down the road, when you'll see trees at your right, the blood elf is tied to one of those. She'll ask for something sharp.
- Badman : Continue the road to the left, go past the lake, and you'll see a house with stables next to it. Go around the stables and jump by the open window, Badman is growing some plants. He asks you to find fertilizer.
-The doc : Go right in front of you, to the hill, there's a house at the top of it. Enter and find the doc, who will ask you for some mushrooms. You can find a sharp item on his house, get the blood elf free.
- The city : Go down the hill, take the little road on your left, there is a guard who tells you that you can't pass, but there's a secret entrance. Take the road at the guard's left, and look at the wall : A door is hidden there.
- Troll's house. Go upstairs, take the key and the outfit, and get out of the house
- Cemetery : Go to the opposite of the city, past the major's house, a road is going down. Open the gate and go find the two succubus. They ask you to find a necklace, and give you a map.
- Necklace : Get out of the city, and go right of the stables. Search for a glade, and look for the tree which is on the map. There are stones next to the trees, find the good one and use the shovel on it. Here's the necklace. Return to the succubus, and take the grave moss behind them
- Fertilizer, wine, mushroom, maid outfit, green dildo.. : All are sold at the house in the city, get some money by doing quest to buy them all.

Second quests :
- Doc : asks you for grave moss, that you took from the cemetery, and asks you to get the guard a potion.
- Blood elf : Asks you for clothes, get in the city, to the house next to the inn, and take her dress. She'll ask to meet you in the inn in the morning.
- First quest : Get the wine and come to your house. Speak with the draenei a the outside before getting in. It will be morning after that.
- Green dildo : use it on your bed in your house.
- Blood elf : Get the maid outfit, and go to the inn. Don"t put the outfit on you, then speak to her. Put the outfit, speak to her again, she'll ask you to find her next to the house with rose fence, in the city. She's sitting near a tree in front of the gate of the house, behind the inn.

I think that's all, tell me if you've other questions, and sorry for mistakes !

Goretender

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can somebody upload the demo of Chapter 2, Ep 1 on kickass? Turbobit doesn't work. Huge thanks

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to do quests to be able to get money, and sometimes sell items.

Here's a pretty cool summary from the thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com forums:
Also, something that I happened upon by chance, to the left of the pond in front of the town, is a threeway with two panthers. yay easter-eggs.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the saves finally work lol.
That easter egg with the panthers is just... hot, love the detail where the panther that is fucking her, has its paws on her arms, sort of restraining her.

I wish more stuff like that would come up, preferably on main events.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i just download this game yesterday. the Ep3v1.21 . when i i start it it loaded. but when i hit the new game button its try to start but get back in main menu. and there is a error message of directx directory creation failed. what should i do? i have DX11. but in the game tittle bar it shows. DX9. what to do now?

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any where I can torrent every available episode? Would be a pain to have to download each and every one individually. If it's already somewhere in this thread please direct me to which page, thanks :)

sinsubie07

Reputation score

Well, the saves finally work lol.
That easter egg with the panthers is just... hot, love the detail where the panther that is fucking her, has its paws on her arms, sort of restraining her.

I wish more stuff like that would come up, preferably on main events.
What where!? I don't see anything

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

When you exit the city gates, there should be a small plain ahead of you, reach the top and there's some nice action near the rocks ;)

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Auril stated: In mid-august the first episode of Chapter 2 will be released. Maybe slightly sooner.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

That's great to know

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here a new Screenshot:

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Auril announced on the whorecraft forum(monday) that Ch2 Episode1 will be released this week

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Auril announced on the whorecraft forum(monday) that Ch2 Episode1 will be released this week
Yop! I hope that horse on the stables near her house is up for some action :3

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Chapter 2 Episode 1 is released!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep and now the eternal suffering of downloading multiple files...

Edit* May anyone confirm if the save files from the previous version work with this one? I'm still downloading the game so...

Last edited: