What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Slavegurl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

When i pick up the key the game crashes is this a known bug?

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When i pick up the key the game crashes is this a known bug?
The one under the docks? I get the same problem. Soon as I pick it up the game stutters and then crashes.

So yeah, not just you :p Shame really as the game is enjoyable aside from that.

Slavegurl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The one under the docks? I get the same problem. Soon as I pick it up the game stutters and then crashes.

So yeah, not just you :p Shame really as the game is enjoyable aside from that.
I enjoy the game too but it crashes all the time i tried different settings etc, i think my system should be able to handle it. running it on my alienware M15x.

Hopefully it will run smooth after a few updates :)

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I enjoy the game too but it crashes all the time i tried different settings etc, i think my system should be able to handle it. running it on my alienware M15x.

Hopefully it will run smooth after a few updates :)
Hopefully :D With the full release right around the corner, hopefully that will have all the issues buffed out.

Kat22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, played through the Daemia episode 1 beta, loved it, tried the alexstrasza demo, enjoyed that one too, but now I'm curious if there's anything to do after the ogre quest and the sex scene with the blood elves and Jaina at Alexstraszas um....House I guess it is.

Got the VIP pass, can't go in the club and can't seem to do anything else past the ogre quest, anyone managed to get into the club?

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I managed to get into the club by going into the inventory (I), selecting the VIP pass then...I don't know. Mashing the +/- keys in the corner of the inventory UI or something. I'm not sure what I did, but it flew out onto the ground and he said I could enter.
Nothing really in there though. Only one NPC who talks, and there are no options. A naked dranei and a copy of Alex can be found if you ghost into a room, but that's the most interesting thing there.

Also found the spirit healer, they're a ways out there past the wagon...in some wooded area having sex with some other winged thing (there's some guy with a skull over his head wandering around nearby).
It might seem like it doesn't work at first, but just keep trying...I think I had to jump up onto the rock and get right next to them before it'd let me interact.
There's one scene from that, then the quest dead ends though.
...I'm thinking the chronicles of alex is just still very, very rough, I can't seem to get anywhere. Can't finish the thief quest, can't finish the main quest, and could only really find 5 scenes. I did find a jeep off in some ghost town though. Very amusing, until realizing that when you get out your camera's all messed up.

That being said, for all their roughness I'm actually really impressed with these games, especially Daemia. It's interesting to see unreal used like this, and the blog seems to imply they'll just keep getting better. Even once the novelty wears off, I'd still say it's the most interesting open world 3d hentai game I've seen to date.

Last edited:

Kat22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to get into the club by going into the inventory (I), selecting the VIP pass then...I don't know. Mashing the +/- keys in the corner of the inventory UI or something. I'm not sure what I did, but it flew out onto the ground and he said I could enter.
Nothing really in there though. Only one NPC who talks, and there are no options. A naked dranei and a copy of Alex can be found if you ghost into a room, but that's the most interesting thing there.

Also found the spirit healer, they're way out there...in some wooded area having sex with some other winged thing (there's some guy with a skull over his head wandering around nearby).
It might seem like it doesn't work at first, but just keep trying...I think I had to jump up onto the rock and get right next to them before it'd let me interact.
...I'm thinking the chronicles of alex is just still very, very rough, I can't seem to get anywhere. Can't finish the thief quest, can't finish the main quest, and could only really find 5 scenes. I did find a jeep off in some ghost town though. Very amusing, until realizing that when you get out your camera's all messed up.

That being said, for all their roughness I'm actually really impressed with these games, especially Daemia. It's interesting to see unreal used like this, and the blog seems to imply they'll just keep getting better. Even once the novelty wears off, I'd still say it's the most interesting open world 3d hentai game I've seen to date.
That sounds like what I found too, I appreciate the info :)

I do hope the creator Aurill continues the Alexstrasza game, as much as I love Draenei I loooooooove Alexstrasza too and the alexstrasza game I hope gets worked on after this first episode release of Daemia.

Again, appreciate the info on what you found buddy :D

Witcher92

Reputation score

Can someone post link to the demo, that you play as Alextrasha ?

Meioh

Reputation score

Also found the spirit healer, they're a ways out there past the wagon...in some wooded area having sex with some other winged thing (there's some guy with a skull over his head wandering around nearby).

By 5 you mean: Ogre, Paladin, Caravan Guy, Futanaris near the water, and the very first scene at her house?

Paladin and Caravan Guy just vanish too, so weird. Then you're left with a screaming shaking caravan in the middle of nowhere rofl.

Kat22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By 5 you mean: Ogre, Paladin, Caravan Guy, Futanaris near the water, and the very first scene at her house?

Paladin and Caravan Guy just vanish too, so weird. Then you're left with a screaming shaking caravan in the middle of nowhere rofl.
Where's the paladin? I never found that one.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where's the paladin? I never found that one.
Paladin was the one right after you find the spirit healer. He's the dranei dancing by a house in the (non-ghosttown) village
The five I meant were the dream at home, the female elf at home, the paladin, the ogre, and the futanari. Only just got the caravan one after you mentioned it, so more like 6 scenes by that count. Either way, not a lot.

And I think once more progress is made with Daemia Alex will get some progress too. Alex seems to be the older one, as in the first scenes it doesn't seem the creator even had a hang of facial animations...much less the little bit of physx you see in Daemia.
Though there seems to be an unreleased version of Alex too, at least from the screenshots on his site. At the very least, the VIP club that does nothing now may or may not be a fully functional brothel in that one.

There was also some other odd little quest with some blood spots leading into the cellar of a house with a worgen on guard, though I never picked the quest up and never made any progress on getting in. Anyone else find anything about that?

Last edited:

Meioh

Reputation score

Paladin was the one right after you find the spirit healer. He's the dranei dancing by a house in the (non-ghosttown) village

The five I meant were the dream at home, the female elf at home, the paladin, the ogre, and the futanari. Only just got the caravan one after you mentioned it, so more like 6 scenes by that count. Either way, not a lot.

And I think once more progress is made with Daemia Alex will get some progress too. Alex seems to be the older one, as in the first scenes it doesn't seem the creator even had a hang of facial animations...much less the little bit of physx you see in Daemia.
Though there seems to be an unreleased version of Alex too, at least from the screenshots on his site. At the very least, the VIP club that does nothing now may or may not be a fully functional brothel in that one.

There was also some other odd little quest with some blood spots leading into the cellar of a house with a worgen on guard, though I never picked the quest up and never made any progress on getting in. Anyone else find anything about that?
Well i don't know if that quest is fully implemented or not, never found anything about it. But you can type "open WorgenHome" on the console to be taken there. Talk to the Elf and you'll get the smutty scene!

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well i don't know if that quest is fully implemented or not, never found anything about it. But you can type "open WorgenHome" on the console to be taken there. Talk to the Elf and you'll get the smutty scene!
Now isn't that handy? Never knew about the open command.

Actually, that's a good idea...might as well list all the working commands we know, since there are certainly a few I found that make exploring the game much more interesting.

Access the console with `, or by hitting t or y and deleting whatever's there. These commands should work for both Chronicles of Alex and Daemia
fly - enters fly mode, exactly what it says on the tin; one of the most useful commands
ghost - mode which allows you to fly through walls, objects, terrain, you name it; also doesn't trigger event flags
walk - your normal mode, mostly used to exit fly and ghost

SetSpeed ## - Changes the walking speed of the player, useful for zipping across maps.
SetJumpZ ### - changes the standing and walking jump height of the player. Combined with SetSpeed, lets you leap across maps
SetFly - Forces you into fly mode. If you get stuck where you can't jump and fly/ghost aren't working, should fix that
SetNormal - Mostly for getting you out of SetFly, kinda buggy.

bloomsize # - Adjusts the size of each "bloom"...set it high enough and everything looks bloomy.
bloomscale # - Adjusts the intensity of each "bloom"...set it too high and you can't see, but setting it to 0 should disable bloom.

open (mapname) Opens one of the game's map files. You can see a list of the map files in UDKGame\CookedPC\Maps. Note that some of them may error the game.

F7-F8 - switch viewing mode (Full gfx-[lightmapping?]-no shaders-Wireframe 1-wireframe 2-no textures)
Anyone have any other useful ones? Like one to adjust the camera or change player textures/models or anything?

Last edited:

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

open (mapname) Opens one of the game's map files. You can see a list of the map files in UDKGame\CookedPC\Maps. Note that some of them may error the game.
On that note, I figured out the issue with the key crash via the use of this command, in Chronicles of Daemia. When you pick it up while playing the game normally, (Using the UDK's streaming function to change maps on the fly) it tries to load in WarcraftCityNightRH.udk to the current map to enable the tauren's quest reward. Unfortunately, WarcraftCityNightRH.udk is broken, thus crashing the game when loaded. Figured this out by opening the night scene individually with the Open command above, then getting the error when picking up the key instead of crashing from the streamed import. Not much to be done there except waiting for a more refined version of the game.

On a similar note, if you try to change interiors after using the Open command on a map, you'll probably end up in a strange glitchy interior/exterior where nothing can be done, due to the game being designed around the Stream function. Fix it by loading the area it mentions in the error at the same time.

Meioh

Reputation score

Now isn't that handy? Never knew about the open command.

Actually, that's a good idea...might as well list all the working commands we know, since there are certainly a few I found that make exploring the game much more interesting.

Access the console with `, or by hitting t or y and deleting whatever's there. These commands should work for both Chronicles of Alex and Daemia

Anyone have any other useful ones? Like one to adjust the camera or change player textures/models or anything?
While it's not exactly a command, you can press F7 to change texture views. They're mostly wonky but keep pressing and you eventually reach one that turns off most of the lightning and shading effects on the game - making the models a lot more WoW-like in the proccess too.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

snip

Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia 3 Parts | 745 mb 1.7 Gb
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03

I've also included torrents in case people prefer torrent over DDL. (I have fixed the file name errors, so the torrents and the files have the right name now.)
Sorry for the thread necro, but I wanted to let you know that these links appear to be broken in some way. The files download just fine, but when I try to extract from 7-Zip, I get "Unspecified Error." Thanks a lot, 7Zip -_-
Downloading the torrent now, but thought you might want to know.

KiraD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The man asks you to find his friend's camera. It is located near the secret door Sylvanas (under the rock behind the bush).
I can't seem to find this camera anywhere. :( Can someone help?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for the thread necro, but I wanted to let you know that these links appear to be broken in some way. The files download just fine, but when I try to extract from 7-Zip, I get "Unspecified Error." Thanks a lot, 7Zip -_-
Downloading the torrent now, but thought you might want to know.
Did you try Joining the files using HJSplit? I downloaded from these links and it worked fine. I'm pretty sure you have to Join them, however (as they are 001, 002, etc).

whatisthisidont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still can't find the spirit healer :\ Is he along the path? And what is this.. (attachment)

Attachments

Axelzero

Reputation score

The game has been released a day earlier then it was announced, and it can be found on the blogspot linked in the first post.