What's new

RPG Maker RPG Maker English Games Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker English Games Repository

Trying the adventures of garnet link I'm getting the error message "unable to find the file graphic/tileset/master_tileset 2.0"

Does anyone have a link to this file that could be added at all? the download link's sadly little use to anyone without it.

Edit: never mind found a copy in that adventures of an angel.

aaand here it is for people without such a game to poach from

Thats just the tileset, put it in the tiles folder and the game will actualy work.

Last edited:

mentaldrama

Reputation score

Probably your problem stems from not having the right Run Time Package for RPG Maker installed.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Too bad! That's exactly what I'm gonna do! Hell, I'm going to rename my game to "Tavern Quest 2 - Return of the bar bill" and only post screenshots of characters engaging in heated discussions about the price of an average pint!

HAH! That'll show you critics!
Ironically yours was one of only three games I downloaded off his tlist because the information had screenshots of boobs (and wasn't despair labyrinth/grrl power/xenoscourge because I've already played those)

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Another thing that would be good in this list is a link to the developer's blog if they have one.

Harem's is

More and more I'm only announcing news on the blog while responding to feedback on the forums.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Naked Order download link is down.
I am mildly amused to see that the game I'm translating has got enough attention to warrant some of its download links to be taken down. An alternative is that the depositfiles link on the translation thread is still working.

@molitar,

This is more of a technicality, but "Naked Order" is NOT an RPG Maker game. Its made using the "Wolf RPG Editor" and does not need any of those other components installed on your computer to play. Feel free to keep the game on this list, but I thought that this point was worth mentioning.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I am mildly amused to see that the game I'm translating has got enough attention to warrant some of its download links to be taken down. An alternative is that the depositfiles link on the translation thread is still working.

@molitar,

This is more of a technicality, but "Naked Order" is NOT an RPG Maker game. Its made using the "Wolf RPG Editor" and does not need any of those other components installed on your computer to play. Feel free to keep the game on this list, but I thought that this point was worth mentioning.
Thanks than will move it to the honorable mention games list than. If anyone else has good English games that they think should be added to that list let me know.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If the creator of LOQO can give us everything free why could we can do the same. ok let me share you some info. i was a professional uploader of many file host site. and they pay really low. and its almost nothing when you only work with only single game. but you can made more with donations. :D

i posted mediafire link of my game for that reason. coz there is no point now with file uploading. but yet donation is much better way. ;)

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yo molitar,just thought I'd let you know that ramza022 is translating Vitamin Quest and has already posted a semi-translated version in: [RPG Maker] Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Yo molitar,just thought I'd let you know that ramza022 is translating Vitamin Quest and has already posted a semi-translated version in: [RPG Maker] Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)
Thanks added to the translation links.

By the way any of you others check out Jenallia's Wrath by GrapictusDrinktus? It's quite good and I am waiting to see more by him. I really appreciated him dropping the link to share on this list.

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks added to the translation links.

By the way any of you others check out Jenallia's Wrath by GrapictusDrinktus? It's quite good and I am waiting to see more by him. I really appreciated him dropping the link to share on this list.
I will take your word on that and give it a try then, also its nice to see your thread is going well.

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its really nice that this thread is doing good, but you still havent put virgin island partial translation(there is a link in the game's thread) and also replace garnet adventure link with which is official and there arent any missing tile-sets.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Its really nice that this thread is doing good, but you still havent put virgin island partial translation(there is a link in the game's thread) and also replace garnet adventure link with which is official and there arent any missing tile-sets.
You sure that is the latest? When I pulled updates from TortoiseSVN for Adventures of Garnet it shows build 3105 updated on 9/12 which the one you show is latest is 7/12 build?

Can you provide the info for Virgin Island translation download? Been trying to locate that one but haven't had success.. I'll put them both as one shows it has newer updates.

Last edited:

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The one you posted for adventures of garnet is not working cause some tilesets are not included so the game is crashing(not only the megatileset that prevents you from starting the game but more).This is the latest Nightly build from his site and its perfectly working but maybe v9/11 is the latest, i dont know.

For virgin island i cant find the link so i will upload mine in the games thread.

Last edited:

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

guh...rape quest or...gentle love quest as its so called....if you played that and dont find the game appalling after completing the "cake quest" somethings wrong with you :/...
i wish that was not in the game everything else is decent/barable

also wondering if anyone has a working download for Valkyrie Stella(its on the list but those don't work)looks interesting and i have not yet found anything that works.sadly it also seems the maker stopped working on it :(

and VH which many have said is a amazing game but how the hell do you get it to work lol!? every time i unpack it i get shit loads of errors :( the artwork looks great 2 :( i wanna play it :(
if you could so kindly pm me about any of that or post it here i would really like you and even have a little love if you were a girl :3(the maker of queen opala is a girl :3)

Last edited:
OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

The one you posted for adventures of garnet is not working cause some tilesets are not included so the game is crashing(not only the megatileset that prevents you from starting the game but more).This is the latest Nightly build from his site and its perfectly working but maybe v9/11 is the latest, i dont know.

For virgin island i cant find the link so i will upload mine in the games thread.
Thanks I got a download link for the translated Virgin Island 1.23 so I have uploaded it. I also fixed the Adventures of Garnet latest version from SVN it appears the SVN has a game.bat file that had to be run to import the tiles from the installed RTP. SO I have run it first which imported the tiles and re-archived it so it is now fixed so thanks for letting me know it was broken. It's now fixed and is the absolute latest release.

Last edited:

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@molitar
I am glad that everything went great.
@Shayoko
For VH check this wiki :
and download the latest version from here:
I always had a problem installing rtp2000 on my windows7x64, "error extracting support files,class not registered" bullshit, so i have never actually played the game.

Last edited:

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are doing a great job in here and as a ryona developer i have to say this:
The other "free" developers are overreacting in this matter in the first place.
Second if the developer want to get money just upload the game on a server that works worldwide and the only one like this is unfortunately mediafire because most of the upload server have a lock restriction let me see bitshare,rapidgator,and uploaded dont work on japan i dont remeber why,and ask for donations on paypal.
Third as a developer to me is more important to get my free games known worldwide because if i do a game and start to selling it the people would know of my previous works and i wouldnt get mad because someone upload the game to a server without my permission because i want to get know as a good game developer.
Fourth almost all the games RPG Maker developed outside of japan have bugs so asking money for it and getting mad because you uploaded the game on mediafire is wrong because,one you are promoting his game,and second if the game is full of bugs you shouldnt ask for money or trying to get money for it,and third the games are remained intact you havent decrypted the game.
Keep the work and if some other developer have a complain about what i say well im sorry but is the truth.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thank you mr siro :3 theirs quite a bit to look thru in that so ill do it when i have more free time :3

now for games on the list i tried(will have spoilers going to talk about it duh!)

Elysium-overall...i cant say i really enjoyed this game.it had the 3d style hentai from despair labyrinth which is not bad but i just prefer anime,reality or even realistic 3d.
the rpg aspect was ok....but theirs no grinding and no beds to rest in....or even some dam equipment to buy! :( theirs little to no open world when ever you do get to a open world map when you get to the next area as you can only go to one place theirs no options.your stuck their :/

the story is well...not something i really like as they literally bring rape to a new level by saying you need to do it or you will die :/....(well sex in general but it always has to start with rape)

and finally the main character which is a complete useless doucebag thru out the entire game...why?
because he slacks during his work
openly has sex while is on duty
becomes the princesses guard
fails her because he is a dam pervert
she gets raped by 3 guys for 30-60 minutes
he kills them
gets blamed for it
then acts like dam near everyone he meets is responsible and rapes them for punishment...(he is worse then the people he talks so badly about)
and does not stop their all the girls end up becoming slaves willing or unwilling to his army after he used them. and ones he did not have sex with if you make the evil choices)

theirs not enough skills in the game so it gets quite tiring
still if you can ignore all that its worth a play games currently not finished and stops when you are getting ready to rape a noble
---
Legend of Queen Opala Episodes I-II-far from deep into it but this is one of the best rpg maker games ive played.with its own artwork,cheats,achivements choices and even a relation ship system(not sure how this effects things)a entertaining skill set and a great list of characters you cna have join you this one one game that every hentai lover should try :3

Last edited:

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The games i most enjoyed from here ,story/artwork wise are:
loqo I + II, trully a gem, play it asap
saki quest, really nice and the corruption thing that they did was cool
virgin island, another gem, praying the translation finish soon :D
vitamin quest, awesome artwork!

I havent played most of them so maybe there are more great games here.
..i wont include Monmusu Quest 1+2 since its not an rpgmaker but its by far!! the best game ever

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Mega Vitamin update beta 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.