What's new

ADV [Neronite ] milftoon beach

Mayata

Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

unfortunately i don't think there are still a walkthrough since the release is very new, in a official forum, the admins said they will give less hints this time, so expect a walktrough not to be very soon :c

any if there are around here that has the patient to figure out by themself to finish this new part, plz post it and we will all be deeply thank u xD

tom1tomek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it true you need to start game from scratch or continuing from last save is fine?

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There was a complaint on the forums that you needed to start from scratch. A newer version of the game was released to fix that but the version I linked is the old version.

This has not been confirmed for this version so try it if you want.

There is currently no walkthrough. Stop PM-ing me for a walkthrough.

2 new scenes. One with new milf (cook), the other is sister and dad.

Can anyone tell me if there is any mind control going on in the new patch?

andreibvb

Banned
Reputation score

ive started from my last save and its ok ( my last save was right before i fucked the indian milf)

pisagor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cook next to the trash there the letter took the cook gave the then Indian woman's bed under the engine oil cover got back and her wine cellar I've used, but open the door to a different way I need to find were I so solved the
If you're sharing that solves post it here

gwerty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to me thats the worst version so far, cant do shit, i dont know if my install is buged or what, i just trade places with sister, but im totally lost.

Can someone say one place where i can find a new item(any one) and what character has to be used, so i can test if my version is working or not.

didnt find new locations.

gwerty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone give me this tutorial so im posting.

Here Is The Walkthrough If You Can Post It Fot The Others Thanks Enjoy It . Tell Me If You Get Lost

Ok The First

- Go Tho the Dad Office And Near The Cook . On The Trash Behind You Can Get a Piece of Papper Thats A Love Letter . Give It To The Cook , She Will Give You a Pencil . ( Out Of The House Left Street )

-Go to The Indian House The Investigate The Motor Under The Bed And Get The Oil Cover.

-Come Back To The House , Give The Oil Cover And The Pencil To Your Sister . Then Trade Place With Her.

-One Time With Your Sister Go To The Cellar Door And Use The Oil Cover

-On The Cellar You Can See Many Bottles With Numbers "Years" Use Ths Numbers (Red - 1901 / Green Olive -1919 / Blue Sky - 1908 / Blue Ocean - 1916) This Will Be Open a Secret Door , Go In .

-On The Secret Room Get The Pappers On The Floor And Use Pencil On They - Get Unsigned Pink Slip . Then Get Card Holder Near Fax Machine , Talk To The Unknowm Person .

-Go Back To Your Room And Talk To Your Brother , And Trade Places Again . Whit Him Go To The Hallway And Use The Main Panel . And Put Donw "Off" the SPARE , Then Go Back To The Room And Trade Places Again With Your Sister.

- Go Back To The Cellar " Secret Room " . The Machine Is Now Off . Talk To The Unknowm Person And Use Take On Her To Get The Face Bag , Talk Again.

- Go Back Again To Your Room And Give To Your Brother ( Pencil - Pappers - Card Holder ) , And Trade Places Again With Your Brother.

- Now Go To The Kitchen . And Give The Papper To Your Mother . She Will Sign It , Get Signed Pink Slip.

- Now Go Back To The Office's Dad And Give The Signed Pink Slip To The Cook , Enjoy Scene .

- Afther That Go Back To Your Home , And Trade Places With Your Sister Again , Give Her Back ( Pencil And Card Holder ). Go Back To The Cellar

- On Cellar The Women Will Leave The Room . Then Use The Black Bag With Face On The Machie . And Enjoy Scene .

Well Guys Enjoy My Walkthrough And Sorry For Bad English XD , And If Is Long ^^ - Enjoy It

Make By - Extribus

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-Come Back To The House , Give The Oil Cover And The Pencil To Your Sister . Then Trade Place With Her. <==== I can not give to sister and i don't have a pencil but a complementary pen

Last edited:

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a new version was released: 3.92

neo94700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, i don't understand, how do you go to dad's office??

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you leave home, use the left road

neo94700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you leave home, use the left road
Ok thanks, i know why i couldn't access it, the thing is that i loaded a previous game, but for a reason i still don't know you have access to left street only if you start the game from scratch...

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use the 3.92 version and it works on old backup

neo94700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"On The Cellar You Can See Many Bottles With Numbers "Years" Use Ths Numbers (Red - 1901 / Green Olive -1919 / Blue Sky - 1908 / Blue Ocean - 1916) This Will Be Open a Secret Door , Go In ."

You have to "use" the gnome near the right door in the cellar to open

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes he has forgotten, but is very suspect, I understood immediately

Otherwise, to my problem, in case others would, I forgot to talk to the sister before given a picture of dad

Last edited:

jackass88

Reputation score

Can anyone help me, i can't seem to get the serynge, i investigate the Book but all it says is "seems alright"