What's new

ACT [ nekofuguri] [ ねこふぐり ] Pegasus Knight X / 女戦士監禁 RE110815 RJ110815

Status
Not open for further replies.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
so they heard you like rpg's so they put a platformer in your rpg, so you can form plats while you game a play roll.

ver. 1.03 thx to AMKahm
hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!AlFiUZLT!cstJXUwoYXILMz6NCpI-wFxI3IQj_ygCIHFnSzHv5gE

enjoy :)
(i will)

Last edited by a moderator:

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 女戦士監禁

Thank you for providing said link, I'm going to enjoy this as well. At least I'm hoping I will as I've been looking forward to it. I'd +rep you but I can't.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I was about to go to bed too. You are one swell man.

ADDED: Dang, he's compressed the files from .bmp into a .PIC format that I've been unable to figure out how to open just yet. Sadly because of this, I doubt removing the censer's going to be possible in this version. :/

ADDED AGAIN: Oh...haha, not!
SO! Apparently the .exe will take ether bmp, or this .PIC format however it desires, so just remove the .PIC, add in the edited .bmp, and hello censer removal!

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone figure how to remove the pillar that blocks the stairs after using the raft aft the very start? I don't even remember that being there in the demo...

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, can anyone uncensor the game again? Someone was able to do it with the demo, wondering if someone can do it on the full game.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

SO! Apparently the .exe will take ether bmp, or this .PIC format however it desires, so just remove the .PIC, add in the edited .bmp, and hello censer removal!
So... where's this modified file at? I didn't play the demo, is it in that thread?

Also, how do you untie the raft on the second floor? There's a boss on the first floor that's across the river too, which I don't know how to get to.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

So... where's this modified file at? I didn't play the demo, is it in that thread?

Also, how do you untie the raft on the second floor? There's a boss on the first floor that's across the river too, which I don't know how to get to.
walk to the pole tieing the raft, it falls to floor 2, that "boss" is a store he sells some armor

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you talk to the little red girl in the cave on the bottom right, at the first spawn area, and pick the first option in chat twice, you get a list of options to pick from. i picked all of them 1 by one and now i get exp crazy fast, and flash white and am invincible. but now i can't get the animations, lol. it does however slowly wear off, so that's good.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

If you talk to the little red girl in the cave on the bottom right, at the first spawn area, and pick the first option in chat twice, you get a list of options to pick from. i picked all of them 1 by one and now i get exp crazy fast, and flash white and am invincible. but now i can't get the animations, lol. it does however slowly wear off, so that's good.
The blog mentioned that a few days ago.

That's a built-in cheat system, accessible at any time to help you through the game. However, the downside is that while it can help you clear the game easily, using the cheats will also restrict the scene unlocks.

I'm not exactly sure what he meant, but he said something along the lines of a watermark being on the scene when you were using cheats, and I don't think watermarked scenes show up in the gallery.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone figure how to remove the pillar that blocks the stairs after using the raft aft the very start? I don't even remember that being there in the demo...
You probably solved this, right? There's a switch behind the far waterfall.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

You probably solved this, right? There's a switch behind the far waterfall.
ah thanks, nope didn't solve it, kinda thought it was bugged after talking to all the npcs -> the pillar -> talking again -> checking back the gate at the start etc

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyway, I wondered why I didn't seem to be making much money. Is it a case that every time you die, you keep your experience and equipment, but lose half your money? Because I die quite a bit, and just noticed that 101 coins shrank to about half of that after I'd got pinned down on the raft (again).

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone puzzled out the second mission yet? I'm stuck.

By second mission I mean after the first boss, the stuff that started after the demo.

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone puzzled out the second mission yet? I'm stuck.

By second mission I mean after the first boss, the stuff that started after the demo.
On the far left room you can walk down through the vines to hit the switch (past the body of water); Open the menu on the plank-of-wood-looking-object, select the second option to make it disappear.

That's as far as I've made it, causes part of the walkway in the middle to reappear. Sorta stuck here as well.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

edit: didntg read the above post:p

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What is this edited .bmp you speak of?:confused:

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fucking Christ. In order to pass the second room in the 'second mission' you first have to align yourself perfectly with the bottom edge of the D-Pad looking tile. Pixel perfect shit, otherwise your position resets and you have to try again.

As a side note, you can walk behind the shop-fellow in mission one it seems and go offscreen/fiddle fart about in the water; Doesn't help or change anything, but an odd oversight.

Edit: The faded-out circle to the other 'switch' has the same gimmick, I haven't a clue how to get to the two chests above.

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone give me a save of just before the 1st boss battle? It seems there's CGs I missed, and now he's dead in my game (and I overwrote my last save).

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a boss-rush at the end, you can collect it then

Status
Not open for further replies.