What's new

RPG RPG Maker (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド RJ111673

Status
Not open for further replies.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド

So, mouse stole my key... Went to the Office, the girl said she sold it I think... Now what?
The key is at the scrap merchant guy in the east part of city, the old guy who buys the junk that drops from enemies. It is in one of the shelves there.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I think I'll give up for now and wait for either a walkthrough or a save to be posted. Feels cheap, but this takes so freaking much time for so little payoff. :)

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the 100k though? Once you do the wishing well part, the warrior just sits in a restaurant eating.
You don't get to the 100k part. The warrior shares only part of the reward with you, as she saved you. Then you need to get her a place in the inn, by finding a date (your neighbor) for the inn owner's son.

edit: Also, people. Seems like a lot of you missed this bit: you can also travel to other towns after you buy a ticket to them from the watch tower looking building (after you give the ticket to the lady at the port, the guards that guard the entrances to the ship are removed, depending on which ticket you used).

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OK. Beat the demon thanks to the blonde's chick with me kicking her ass.

But now, the red haired kid's mom is sick or something and I talked to the priest and he is attending her.

And that's where I am now. Any idea?

Edit: OK. I got it. I needed to talk to the kid in front of my house and then go talk to the priest attending red haired kid's mom.

Last edited:

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I'm unsure what to do next.

I opened the succubus box and now I need to make 10,000g? I talked to the pink haired next door neighbor and she said something but I couldn't figure out what it was. Anyone know what I do next?

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the mercenary home is that the home you have to beat up a guy to go inside i ran into a bug i have to keep beating him up to go inside and now i cant kill him any more

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Curse katakana, my only weakness, anywhere know where this is?

Edit: Derp nevermind. I just had to ask the girl in the skytower ticket booth about it... who says I need a guardian, which would be the hikikomori.

Well I'm unsure what to do next.

I opened the succubus box and now I need to make 10,000g? I talked to the pink haired next door neighbor and she said something but I couldn't figure out what it was. Anyone know what I do next?
She said that you gotta make the money on your own. The goal of that scenario I think is to join that kids club, who has a boat that can lead to a treasure of an old check of 10,000g.

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't know if anyone already said it, but... Fuck me, gallery has been uploaded on exhentai :<

ShinRayden

Reputation score

I actually just join the kid's gang and got the treasaure from the sewers but i dont know where is the mercenaries. I went to the house in the montain path but nothing happens. Mayne is necessary trigger some event? (The succubus is defeated 1st time with the party of 4 kids).

Please help! Thanks.

sigmazx

Reputation score

I actually just join the kid's gang and got the treasaure from the sewers but i dont know where is the mercenaries. I went to the house in the montain path but nothing happens. Mayne is necessary trigger some event? (The succubus is defeated 1st time with the party of 4 kids).

Please help! Thanks.
You need hidden item that you can get using the boat in the sewer. See etigoya's picture earlier.

As for me, after defeating the succubus demon and helping the red haired kid's mom, game turns into a free mode or something.

So now, I helped the geek/scientist dude with his lover and fucked the guardian woman during her quest in the desert.

Don't know what to do regarding Jasmine/prisoner to further trigger her event.

And oh, I also rescued the kid who usually hangs at near the main character's house from some sort of a tentacle she-demon and all the kids afterwards took a bath with the blonde warrior near the river on the outer side of the main character's house.

Other things I did:

Rescued the blonde rich woman in the slums from a bandit. Same woman who you can take a peek at by destroying the trees. I can enter her house now but she disappears if I talk to her.

There is a guy who I am pretty sure asks me to look for his daughter. His character model is a merchant-like one. Dunno if I am correct on this though.

oshnosh

Reputation score

Where is this prison/fortress i keep reading about? Is the prison the room that shares a building with the government office?

Last edited:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I just finished the game, it's decent. Also Jasmine's ending is in there with that guy who makes shitty puns saving her considering he's a lawyer.

There were a couple of optional bosses that I didn't beat according to the ending characters, but I double checked with the e-hentai upload, saw I didnt miss any scenes, so I'm not bothered at all.

The prison is in the police station. You can access it by defeating the thief south of the adult area. To access the deeper cells with Jasmine, you gotta beat the guy who tries to mug you inside the adult area.

sigmazx

Reputation score

My character went from level 22 to 9

WTF DID I JUST DO lol

Save us, etigoya!

sigmazx

Reputation score

Curiosity got the best of me and I took a look at the CGs...

Let's just say that I am disappointed. There is barely anything exciting left for me so I will quit playing this.

Whenever I see adult slums in RPG maker games, I get excited thinking that yes! this game will be the one with fuck awesome scenarios and CGs.

But what did I get from the slums here? A fucking blowjob, for fuck sake.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My character went from level 22 to 9

WTF DID I JUST DO lol

Save us, etigoya!
u doing a lot change job

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could someone be so nice to post a savegame? I know that probablly noone reached 100% already, but I want to take a look at some of the scenes to see if it is worth playing this further.

Thanks in advance. :)

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm just completely lost. I went to the the friend's house, talked to his mom.

Not a clue what to do next.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think we can allow save uploads, don't think there's a problem with that. I gotta check though

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi! I don't know if you it has been posted but after helping red hairs mother and seal the succubus you can go to the wood proccessing plant (the place that everybody told was bugged).:)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough in
little change about bear in home

Could someone be so nice to post a savegame? I know that probablly noone reached 100% already, but I want to take a look at some of the scenes to see if it is worth playing this further.

Thanks in advance. :)
save can find in lower line...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.