What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

StrykerX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Well no one can blame you for saying the Original is better than the copy. Even though they are completely different games by different ppl.
Um? Vitamin Quest is also by Butakoma. It's the one with the purple haired elf. I believe the copy you are talking about is Vitamin Plus.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Um? Vitamin Quest is also by Butakoma. It's the one with the purple haired elf. I believe the copy you are talking about is Vitamin Plus.
Oh right. That's where the confusion is.

edit: translated weapons and enemies. grab them off my sig.

Last edited:

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the translations from your sig, extracted the rgssa2, replaced the files and got rid of the rgssa2 but nothing seems to have been translated in game (ie menus/items/enemies/dialog not translated). Anything im doing wrong?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I downloaded the translations from your sig, extracted the rgssa2, replaced the files and got rid of the rgssa2 but nothing seems to have been translated in game (ie menus/items/enemies/dialog not translated). Anything im doing wrong?
Did you grab the latest version? Extract the files via all decrypter, paste in game folder, delete rgss file, Dl translation and paste in the game folder. By the way the translation isn't mine. But either way all menus should be translated.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just redownloaded all and reextracted and redeleted. Still no translation. It all goes in the Data folder right?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just redownloaded all and reextracted and redeleted. Still no translation. It all goes in the Data folder right?
Yes, once you have extracted the files via decrypter you get Data and Graphics. You put both in the game directory and put the files in my DF translation into the data folder. override all. I am befuddled as to why it doesn't work for you.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You did extract each file? Sorter puts each file in a separate rar archive....

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You did extract each file? Sorter puts each file in a separate rar archive....
Maybe that's where the issue is. ALL of my files are zipped. I am not sure if I can actually just leave them as is or I should zip them. Unzip the files and try again.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Quick question, it says I am missing an audio file for the scene with the guy in the shop district at night and the bj scene. How do I fix this?

Thank you very much for your time.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Quick question, it says I am missing an audio file for the scene with the guy in the shop district at night and the bj scene. How do I fix this?

What version do you have? Perhaps try to redl the game. You can grab it off my sig.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are not missing the file. Your system simply can't find it. You haven't downloaded the Japanese language pack and set system region correctly. The files in question have kanji characters in the name. Without the Japanese language pack installed when the files are extracted from the archive, they are assigned nonsense Latin characters.

My standard spiel re Japanese Region/Locale settings:

"applocale" program rarely works. Installing Japanese fonts and setting system region to Japanese does. This simply makes it possible to extract and run programs with Japanese fonts. It does NOT usually cause any conflicts. Your input language stays the same unless you specifically change it. Here is guide on DLsite for making this change in Windows.

Beware that it is a large download and you will have to restart system after the download.

Once all that is done, re-extract the games files to a temp folder and replace current audio and graphics folders with the new ones. (There are also some kanji named graphics files in this game.) Pick up game where you last saved.

jaguar009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone dont have save file ?
1.29 ver

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I got it now. Thanks madman!

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how do I apply the translation? When I unzip the game (ver 1.29) it doesn't have a graphic or data folder it just has audio and HTML.

The game runs fine too there's just no translation wherever I put the unzipped files.

Deleting he rgss2 data makes it come up with an error message.

My locale and everything else is set correctly, or at least, I can play every other hentai game I have. Vitamin Quest included.

Do I just need a different version of the game with Data and Graphics? EDIT I also have the one from Sorters sig which the translations appear to be for.

Last edited:

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

See my signature.

Appears to have worked thank you, what all should be translated though? Is it just stuff in the menu so far?

I'm seeing items and things in English but there's no translated text in the opening so has something went wrong or has the translation just not got that far yet?

Assuming the latter, can't wait for it to be finished...or I could play with a translator program but...nyeh ruins all dialogue really.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's translated should be the items mainly and nothing else. It's only a partial translation. I think sorter did the skills?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What's translated should be the items mainly and nothing else. It's only a partial translation. I think sorter did the skills?
Check I can't recall.

MixMasterChem

Reputation score

Does anyone have a save for the newest version? I've played a little but I'm really short on time nowadays. Much appreciated!