What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Does anyone get stuck in the stage where you battle a lot of zombies? (Tombstones). I tried getting to the next area but I kept spawning to the place where it registers as if you're going back to the previous area.

***Edit. Fixed my problem by selecting Low Quality Mode instead of High Quality Mode.

Last edited:

Dieyousei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I've had a quick runthrough and these are the things I've found. Granted they may be wrong or have already been there and I just noticed. Feel free to correct me if so or add things I've missed.
-New walking animation
-New injured standing idle
-Monsters make sounds
-New X skill given at beginning of game
-F6 downs Airi
-Map now has its own screen.
-Talk to 3 skeletons around the map (I cannot read what they say).
-Double standing zombie (green dude) bite combo
-Powerstones are now limited (I found 3 chunks that have 3 each) and are currency for things in the shop. (You only need 8. 3 for zoom function I believe and 5 for something I don't know the function of. Also, tried editing the save file to give me more, but it doesn't work, unlike money.)
-Sandworm now shoots poison gas that makes Airi do the injured idle even if she's near full. Wears off. No noticeable damage over time
-Path to weird baby thing and magician lady closed off
-New leech enemies. One large that fully envelops Airi, and a small variant that only sucks her arm
-Possibly new animation for one fat man in the water when Airi is down

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Excelent, i was expecting this

Last edited:
OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

shall slowly waiting for some1 to upload the game and save or something =.=

since author is using that horrible uploading site

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, I've had a quick runthrough and these are the things I've found. Granted they may be wrong or have already been there and I just noticed. Feel free to correct me if so or add things I've missed.
-New walking animation
-Monsters make sounds
-F6 downs Airi
-Powerstones are now limited (I found 3 chunks that have 3 each) and are currency for things in the shop. (You only need 8. 3 for zoom function I believe and 5 for something I don't know the function of. Also, tried editing the save file to give me more, but it doesn't work, unlike money.)
-Sandworm now shoots poison gas that makes Airi do the injured idle even if she's near full. Wears off. No noticeable damage over time
-New leech enemies. One large that fully envelops Airi, and a small variant that only sucks her arm
lets you choose to infinitely loop when you get grabbed.

not sure if its in the older versions but you can refight the sandworm by clicking on the black crystal

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-New walking animation
-Monsters make sounds
-F6 downs Airi
Wow! Awesome! Nice feedback, dude!

I'm quiet late to notice the update. Downloading now. :)

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone get stuck in the stage where you battle a lot of zombies? (Tombstones). I tried getting to the next area but I kept spawning to the place where it registers as if you're going back to the previous area.

***Edit. Fixed my problem by selecting Low Quality Mode instead of High Quality Mode.
I've just downloaded the 32bit version of the game and I wanna say that I do exactly experience what you've experienced. The worst part is I always warp back at the previous screen(3rd screen) on 4th screen. The 3rd screen is the screen where 2 Green Zombies eating a downed fairy. I can't get past those screen. Once I enter the purple cloud like warp point the game will freeze a little and Airi will be at the TOP of purple cloud like warp point of the next screen and she will be forced back to the 3rd screen. That means I'm stuck at the beginning of the game for life.

I've tried switching to Low Quality Mode and tried every Synch options in the title menu but the buggy loop still gets in the way. It seems the real problem is with the program. I think I need to change Airi's location(her starting point) at the 4th screen(the screen where the first save point is) but I dunno how to do so.

Am I the only one who experience this kind of buggy thing? Can someone please help me bypass this buggy warp?

Are all of you guys using 64bit version of the game?

If it is possible can anyone please upload/share a save data for the game? Save data at the very first save point will suffice. Thank you.

Last edited:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I say this? Problem solved for buggy 4th screen starting point for 32bit version of the game.

Here how do I manage to bypass those buggy starting point:
You just need to import a save data from the previous version of the game. Load that save data and warp via Menu to the 1st save point screen(4th screen).

I strongly believe 4th screen starting point for 32bit version of the game is 100% buggy. So it will be best to avoid entering purple cloud like warp point in 3rd screen and if you ever happen to enter it just access Menu and warp to 4th screen.

I hope my finding may help you enjoying the game for 32bit player. :D

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

somethings already unlocked tho.

Attachments

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-New walking animation
-Monsters make sounds
-F6 downs Airi
I can confirm the new water fat man animation when Airi is downed. If you let the animation run for a while it will break her skirt and switch into another animation.
It's possible that two fat guys can grab her at once when downed but i guess it's either bugged/unfinished since the second guy just walks in and start spasming left/right on top of her

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm still curious about the new item(the one with Infinite Symbol) that requires 5 PowerStones(Purple Crystal). Can anyone please explain to us what's the effect of the mentioned item? What kind of animation will it produce?

lets you choose to infinitely loop when you get grabbed.
Is this the explanation for the new item? Would you mind give me an example since I dun find anything special whenever I get grabbed while equipping this item. What kind of infinite loop do you mean?

Edit: Ah... I got it. The new item is meant to prevent further/follow up rape scene from happening. Let's say the Crawling Man has 2 animations whenever he grabs downed Airi. Equipping this new Infinite Symbol item will prevent his 2nd animation from happening. There's an On/Off button at the upper right screen whenever you're grabbed while equipping this new item. :p XD

Last edited:

CorrinSpear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can confirm the new water fat man animation when Airi is downed. If you let the animation run for a while it will break her skirt and switch into another animation.
It's possible that two fat guys can grab her at once when downed but i guess it's either bugged/unfinished since the second guy just walks in and start spasming left/right on top of her
The second guy is spasming because they have a special 2-guy animation for one of the two possible animations they can perform, but not the new one. I think which one you get depends on whether you're downed or not (the standing one being the one that's possible with two of them at once).

Does anyone know what's different with the Patreon version of the build? I can't read Japanese and Google Translate isn't giving me much.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The second guy is spasming because they have a special 2-guy animation for one of the two possible animations they can perform, but not the new one. I think which one you get depends on whether you're downed or not (the standing one being the one that's possible with two of them at once).

Does anyone know what's different with the Patreon version of the build? I can't read Japanese and Google Translate isn't giving me much.
Yea i know they have two different animations, one for standing with either one of two of them and one knocked down with only a single one.
But if you think of the other fat guys they have a 4v1 standing animation and a 2v1 knocked animations. During the knocked down animation the additional guys just stand still and look instead of trying to get in and glitch out.
That's why i was assuming there could be a 2v1 knocked animation for the water dudes but may be bugged/not implemented.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, seriously? is this it?
This can hardly be called an update at all, considering all the teasing he's doing in his YouTube channel and whatnot
I even got fooled by the number of the version "2.2" compared to other versions
Heck, if all this waiting was for this, i believe this is going to take a damn while (not to get finished, but to be shared)

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's the public version update, the Enty version gets much more frequent ones, not sure if it is further ahead than the public version though since I don't have an Enty account.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My god, I can't even get pass the DL page for new update.

Is the password the same as it always been or is it that new code the link automatically gives you at top of password input, before adding the box font to right for bottom?

Done various attempts for top and bottom and nothing. >.<

Nexano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone drop new version to mega pls. Download site is overflowed, trying to get download vote 2 hours already, still can't start it.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My god, I can't even get pass the DL page for new update.

Is the password the same as it always been or is it that new code the link automatically gives you at top of password input, before adding the box font to right for bottom?

Done various attempts for top and bottom and nothing. >.<
Should auto-input the password, you just need to get past the catcha.

D

Deleted member 18619

Boob licking and cunnilingus animations really takes the cake. For the first time, I find a game that has a nice emphasis on tit play. Too bad that there's no CG yet, but I can be patient.

Was wishing to see this in Hounds of the Blade, Aya's tits could use some loving.

Doomnuggets

Reputation score

In regards to the third-to-fourth stage issue, I found that it'll drop me in the fourth stage if I'm not pressing any movement keys when I warp, but if I am, it brings me back to the third stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.