What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Is it just me or during Airi's dream scene where you play Melusine the area is bugged and wont show? I can't progress either to that area after the controls return to normal.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Is it just me or during Airi's dream scene where you play Melusine the area is bugged and wont show? I can't progress either to that area after the controls return to normal.
Honestly that entire sequence needs work. And yes, mine does that too. I had to pull an old save just to play the new content.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New update is out.
As expected it's just a lot of polishing and a few change/new animations for older enemies.

-The scythe in the pull attack has been replaced by a whip
-Baby zombies now have a 5some downed animation
-Skull zombie downed animation is changed
-The zombie adds from the giant worm fight now have a standing animation
-The little green gremlin kissers now have a better sound for the downed animation
-Changed Airi voice for the underwater worms animation
-Changed appearance and perfomance of special moves
-Renewal of catacombs and shelter area
-Female final boss now has a necksucking animation

Still downloading the new update. If i missed something i'll add it later.

Last edited:

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update is out.
As expected it's just a lot of polishing and a few change/new animations for older enemies.

-The scythe in the pull attack has been replaced by a whip
-Baby zombies now have a 5some downed animation
-Skull zombie downed animation is changed
-The zombie adds from the giant worm fight now have a standing animation
-The little green gremlin kissers now have a better sound for the downed animation
-Changed Airi voice for the underwater worms animation
-Changed appearance and perfomance of special moves
-Renewal of catacombs and shelter area
-Female final boss now has a necksucking animation

Still downloading the new update. If i missed something i'll add it later.
Any chance they added a climax to the little green gremlin downed animation as well? If there is one that needs to include Airi cumming it's that one and also the sorceress cunnilingus animation... lol.

Last edited:

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was able to pull off a couple months of support via enty, but I know they stopped taking payment from there. Just wondering where we find these updates now? Then again I might not have the option, I only pulled off two months before life decided to be a bitch.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I was able to pull off a couple months of support via enty, but I know they stopped taking payment from there. Just wondering where we find these updates now? Then again I might not have the option, I only pulled off two months before life decided to be a bitch.
Pretty sure you have to wait for the game to be on sale. The author stopped taking new enty subscriptions since the game is almost completed and he has enough funds to finish it.
You can only get these updates if you are still subbed.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pretty sure you have to wait for the game to be on sale. The author stopped taking new enty subscriptions since the game is almost completed and he has enough funds to finish it.
You can only get these updates if you are still subbed.
Ahhh, got it. I couldn't afford to resub anyways, even if it was still an option. Thanks for the response!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Damn, I need to find the new version somewhere. They're not accepting new support. (Despite the fact I supported them before.) XD

*Edit* Please pm me a link to the game, I want to support it, but it won't let me. 64 version preferably.....

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, I need to find the new version somewhere. They're not accepting new support. (Despite the fact I supported them before.) XD

*Edit* Please pm me a link to the game, I want to support it, but it won't let me. 64 version preferably.....
What he said.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, that's something new...

seosirk

Lurker
Reputation score
Please can someone pm me a link to the game, I want to support it, but it won't let me also. 64 version Please
I'll be very greatful

Status
Not open for further replies.