What's new

ACT [Kaijo] Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nagai Yamiji

This is a really confusing game somehow. I want to like it, but I'm baffled by the lack of learning curve and illogical checkpoint placement. The RPG element seems totally out of place, since the combat is so lacklustre. You just end up having grind it to get more HP for the platforming that makes up 90% of the game.

Anyways, how to get past the stupid purple door after the lasers in the demo? Is that it for the demo or what's going on here?

And WTF is your problem Kurois. How about you shut the fuck up and contribute something that other people can enjoy instead of pissing on other people's hard work.
You won't be able to get past that in the demo, no. You need the third spell to break that door, and it's not available until later.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok got to the area where i have to gather the 2 rift stones but those eneimes that make it dark are making it impossible to navigate.
I tried using the light beam to light my path but i cant wall jump and fire at the same time.
Is there a way to kill them?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok got to the area where i have to gather the 2 rift stones but those eneimes that make it dark are making it impossible to navigate.
I tried using the light beam to light my path but i cant wall jump and fire at the same time.
Is there a way to kill them?
It's almost completely unintuitive, but you need to dive kick the backs of those monsters to get the lights back on.

daishi29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering if the installer on the Dlsite had the 1.0.5 version or not. Tried getting it today and I've been having my CGs getting re-locked again. I did move around which shrine I was at after getting annoyed with a jump, and the worm boss CG didn't unlock.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was wondering if the installer on the Dlsite had the 1.0.5 version or not. Tried getting it today and I've been having my CGs getting re-locked again. I did move around which shrine I was at after getting annoyed with a jump, and the worm boss CG didn't unlock.
It should have V1.0.5, yes. To be sure, fall down next to a Venus (the plant enemies that shoot towards you) and see if they pull you towards them.

daishi29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I used the DLsite installer, the Venus only triggered when I fell on top of it, not near it, plus it started to move when the scene stopped, and it's now floating mid-air.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I used the DLsite installer, the Venus only triggered when I fell on top of it, not near it, plus it started to move when the scene stopped, and it's now floating mid-air.
Alright, I'll talk to DLSite and get them to put the updated version up.

Ohnoesbunnies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Too bad PayPal has taken a policy to turning down these kind of purchases, otherwise I'd support you in a heartbeat.

:(

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad PayPal has taken a policy to turning down these kind of purchases, otherwise I'd support you in a heartbeat.

:(
any reason you cant use gumroad?

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love the game, and have been playing the demo for the past hour or so but I have one complaint at the moment.

Wall Jumping. It feels like as if my fingers are trying to do a tango sometimes, considering I have to do the Jump to wall > Jump + Dodge roll > Rebound > Dodge roll> Rebound > Dodge roll etc etc.

This isn't normally an issue, normally I get myself together and get it going, but that one big tower looking tunnel with the hands that snag you midair? They don't even get to do their job, seeing how as I can't seem to make my way up to the thing in the first place. Most of the time I can't connect to the other wall, even with roll, and when I do I don't make any progress upward. It's just back and forth.

Did I miss something?

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love the game, and have been playing the demo for the past hour or so but I have one complaint at the moment.

Wall Jumping. It feels like as if my fingers are trying to do a tango sometimes, considering I have to do the Jump to wall > Jump + Dodge roll > Rebound > Dodge roll> Rebound > Dodge roll etc etc.

This isn't normally an issue, normally I get myself together and get it going, but that one big tower looking tunnel with the hands that snag you midair? They don't even get to do their job, seeing how as I can't seem to make my way up to the thing in the first place. Most of the time I can't connect to the other wall, even with roll, and when I do I don't make any progress upward. It's just back and forth.

Did I miss something?
Glad to hear you've been enjoying the game for the most part :)

Have you tried angling the roll? If you hold up you'll get more height out of the roll, and if you hold down you'll get more distance. That might help, hope it does :3

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have you tried angling the roll? If you hold up you'll get more height out of the roll, and if you hold down you'll get more distance. That might help, hope it does :3
Unrelated: If you're the Kajio I'm thinking of, I'd like to thank you for your previous flash works like Glory Hole rpg. I enjoyed that one

Sorta on topic: Good work with your (first?) full blown game! [slowbro.jgp] I do have to agree with the walljumping. (or might just be me...)

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I actually have not tried that, in fact I was unaware that I could do that, so I'll try it.

mooetiethecow

Reputation score

Are there like cheats or ''save patterns''? Like in kurovadis.
Might use it on a second playthrough

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there like cheats or ''save patterns''? Like in kurovadis.
Might use it on a second playthrough
Yep, you can edit your save file to boost your stats or jump around. There's a post on my blog explaining what each number means and all that.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I assume you can get to the room where you enter from the right, then if you go up a floor there is another path to the right that leads to a room with Shielded Ghost Hands, correct? Well in the room before the Hands, you can jump from the second floor over to the left where a gear will be reachable.
I seem to be stuck somewhere nearby, since I ran past a bunch of shielded ghost hands and a shielded necromancer dude on the way. I got past one of the gates that closes behind you with a bunch of gears that you have to run up and to the right over. Once I got up into this area, I got up and to the left pretty far, 2 full screens, but the room it ends at is just a tiny L with an impossible wall jump.

darkmavrik1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If your okay with save editing could you tell us how to edit the cg file to unlock the pics?

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If your okay with save editing could you tell us how to edit the cg file to unlock the pics?
Someone posted a file with all the CGs unlocked in this thread a while ago. I can't be arsed to find it, but it's some number of pages back :p