What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990 / nikukure] 灼炎の騎士 アコス=リリー / Knight of Flame Lily Akos (RE133508, RJ133508)

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508|RPG]Knight of Flame Lily Akos

I'll be updating as soon as I have something to update with.
Next on the Agenda:
Translating all 30-something pages of Linna's Dialogue

That's kind of important.

The new game looks good, and I don't think it's only going to have 16 scenes when it's released. A trial is a sample. There's still a bit more than a month to go.

BTW, how does the demo feel? Does it feel like this, or somehow clunky and unmanageable?
The demo is pretty good as far can tell. I played the main plot available to completion with no problems, now I am working on the side quests for the guild collecting all available clothing. The problems I have at least are the fact that I cam't find any CGs or H events (except at the very end of the demo). Currently the "heart" count which probably symbolizes lust capped at 20, and I have no idea what the other one is for. I was expecting in-battle H attacks, but maybe it will be in the final product.
The other problem is that the enemies protecting chests in each area (which are guild targets) are extremely hard compared to the stage they are in. I barely beat the first one in the forest at level 9 and the monsters there can be one-hit KO'ed by level 3 or 4. They often attack twice per turn.

You also have to mix and match pieces of clothing to get a "nice coordination" of an outfit. I have found two already, two are automatic which totals to four, and they are most likely linked to events since it is required to obtain an outfit to complete the demo.

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Perhaps before this fully drifts off to the new game: Any news on Akos? Updates? Had time / drive to make headway Squark?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Drive was never the issue, time was.
Between study, exams and training I haven't had much time. But that flurry is over now, (I have two more exams next week - Monday and Thursday) so I should have a little more time on my hands.

Sorry it's taking me this long. Life can be so inconvenient at times... :p

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well you are doing this voluntarily so noone can expect anything from you. just take your time.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No worries, two papers and a presentation here, I know how that feels.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Basically just checking in.
Realistically, the next game may be out before I'm finished.
Bear in mind I can't read enough Japanese to attempt this without tools, and that I had next to no internet (intermittent, gave the ISP serious shite about that) to access the tools I use.
Once I got a stable signal again, I restarted but got stuck for a trans some pages into Linna's dialogue. Now using three or four different services for the most accurate (yes, sometimes Google gives me a better understanding of what's being said - wonder of wonders).
I actually thought of getting a start made with the Capital City quests when that happened, but thought it better to continue with what I'm doing.

* I started playing Sangeki of Gear again with the trans, but noticed more than a few spelling errors. Not going to touch it, don't want to be TOO distracted.

Back to work for me.

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

love this game, very good story and corruption system, hope new title will be on same lvl

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Have anyone figure out how to trigger the 3 new scenes added in 1.10?
They are added in middle right section of the CG room (bottom 3).

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the library in the bonus dungeon, if I recall right (been a while). There's no context to them or anything - the dungeon explains that these are "books depicting the events in an alternate reality". Or something like that.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for your help! By library, do you mean where you buy the best cloak/have an elf to the left? There is nothing clickable there.

Also, is there any way to get past the robot on the 3F Inn in West side of Lame Hagen?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm uh, not sure. Long time since I played it. In any case, you need to beat the optional dungeon first. Then an extra robot will show up in that library, as well as three shelves being highlighted which correspond to the extra scenes.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did kill that chibi girl in the box at the end of the dungeon... I will try again. Thanks.

By library, do you mean the CG Area (with all the sprites so you can talk to for the H Scenes), or the area in the middle of the bonus dungeon (that you access with a red runic circle)?

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one in the bonus dungeon - it's a room off the main path.

Can't remember what the final boss was though, so not sure if the chibi is the last one...

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok, finally got those 3 scenes. Thanks!
Have to beat the chibi and then go back to the library in the same play thru.

Now to figure out if you can get past that robot in the 3rd floor inn.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anybody knows if Squark is still doing the trans, or did he drop the project? I recall he was usually pretty busy, so idk how this fits into his schedule.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, just checking in.
It's been difficult to keep up with this, so I haven't done that much since my last post.
I broke an arm around the end of June and have had to travel across town more than a few times to make sure it was setting properly before I could get back into this. It has, and I feel great. *

I'm glad you asked, 12TonWeight. It shows continued interest and that makes me interested in keeping at this.

I do sometimes run across things in the quest data that don't make sense, so it stops me for a while until I brainstorm it... but it helps to have actually done most of these during normal play.

I'll stop translating the random loot as those are easily checked by opening the inventory and will get back to Linna's Quest Data. Once I've done the quests for Mil (or is it Miru? If it's Mil, was the water temple named after her?) I'll get back to the random loot.

At any rate, I'm digressing. I'm also marking out the mistakes in spelling and grammar for Emmerzail 0.40b and have some work to do on that. At least that's in English :p

Bye for now, and sorry for being incommunicado.

* I say I feel great, but I've been really really tired of late.

Last edited:

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someon help me? I did the first three missions without getting raped, at the 4th mission I chose to speak with the fairy and now she is in the castle next to the blonde girl. At this point I am completely stuck, I can't get back into the mayor's house in Snowflake, I can't open doors nor walk on ropes, the blonde girl doesnt' give me any quest, I can't walk east in the forest....

Please help!

*Edit
Well never mind I'm a moron. I just had to scroll down the quest list to see the new one.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, just checking in.
It's been difficult to keep up with this, so I haven't done that much since my last post.
I broke an arm around the end of June and have had to travel across town more than a few times to make sure it was setting properly before I could get back into this. It has, and I feel great. *

I'm glad you asked, 12TonWeight. It shows continued interest and that makes me interested in keeping at this.

I do sometimes run across things in the quest data that don't make sense, so it stops me for a while until I brainstorm it... but it helps to have actually done most of these during normal play.

I'll stop translating the random loot as those are easily checked by opening the inventory and will get back to Linna's Quest Data. Once I've done the quests for Mil (or is it Miru? If it's Mil, was the water temple named after her?) I'll get back to the random loot.

At any rate, I'm digressing. I'm also marking out the mistakes in spelling and grammar for Emmerzail 0.40b and have some work to do on that. At least that's in English :p

Bye for now, and sorry for being incommunicado.

* I say I feel great, but I've been really really tired of late.
Well, glad to hear you are on your way back to a full recovery :D

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translating bulk-text when you don't speak the language is time-consuming at best.
Somebody once said translating Japanese is less a science and more an art, and I agree with that wholeheartedly.
I get about three or four translations of every sentence and I have to take into account the context in which it is uttered.
In short, what's taking me so long is comprehension.
Linna has so, so many dialogue pages... Roughly 30 or so.
But I like this game and want to do it justice, not like the "wham bam mac trans" attitude of whoever did the original work on whatever that game with the orange haired wolf-loli in it was called (something like Kokona I think).

Anyway, headway still being made. Five down, quite a few to go.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The multi-path "choosing your own H adventure" is what made this game interesting. Of course, this also pile up Linna`s dialogue.