What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

No offense, I actually liked that the creator put a gallery, but I thought there would be a climax animation.

Anyways, I hope that the creator puts one in the near future.

Kitsame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got save for 1.06?

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's the same as the other versions.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got save for 1.06?
i have a completed game save with all the cg unlocked and the sprite gallery unlocked, but i don't have that many shiny equipments since i haven't touched the hard or maniac difficulty yet.
i could still post it here if you still want it though.

edit : added the save

Attachments

Last edited:

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

attack the bule step first and star complete green step u have get all item
:D

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this game a "GOTY"? I really liked this game, spent many hours / days playing it. I just wish I could do it all again with some new content (or some new game , but with same mechanics/gameplay type :D)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Not that I know of. Where did you get that picture?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' So v1.07 with some rebalancing/bug fixes

But the more interesting part of the blog post:
Cum shot animation coming mid October 'o ' (there's a screenshot showing what it's like...well, at this point it's more of cum fountain...)

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

' 3' So v1.07 with some rebalancing/bug fixes

But the more interesting part of the blog post:
Cum shot animation coming mid October 'o ' (there's a screenshot showing what it's like...well, at this point it's more of cum fountain...)
lmao, more of cum fountain? That gets my attention back to replay this game since I stopped playing when I got all characters all over lv 90 in version 1.04

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

A fountain is an understatement at this point... :p

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But does that mean the animations will also get adjusted to the cumshots or will the animation just look the same with some particle effects added? Can we already tell at this point?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I might not understand the machine translation really well, but it doesn't seem he mentioned anything outside of the particle animation so far. Guess we can't confirm or deny for now.

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But does that mean the animations will also get adjusted to the cumshots or will the animation just look the same with some particle effects added? Can we already tell at this point?
hmm I think he's planning to speed up and/or slow down animation frame and add that 'cum fountain' to it to make it look like a climax and then the same animation repeat. But it better looks much better than that, the cum particles.

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad that the developer is still working on the game, and is going to add a climax animation. If he's going to fix bugs, I hope he can fix the bug that doesn't let me sell certain items.

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just picked up this game and was really impressed by it. Like someone said earlier, it's gameplay isn't all that bad.

I was wondering if there was a big post explaining how to play/if there's a translation patch/etc, since there's 50+something pages in this thread and it'll take forever to find each bit of info. Thanks in advance

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I just picked up this game and was really impressed by it. Like someone said earlier, it's gameplay isn't all that bad.

I was wondering if there was a big post explaining how to play/if there's a translation patch/etc, since there's 50+something pages in this thread and it'll take forever to find each bit of info. Thanks in advance
how about...first post?

the only thing not on there is what clothing drop where, but that's about it.

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how about...first post?

the only thing not on there is what clothing drop where, but that's about it.
The first post I see has 3 spoiler drop-downs: a description, a very very basis how to play, and the combination list. I don't see how that answers anything, other than how do I attack (which I'm sure everyone figured out when they read the "angry birds hrpg" description.

Are we talking about the same first post?