What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Jessica Smoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Jessica Smoke and Claudia 2018 version...
they were updated with
more Kuromaru,Minotaur,Murakami Mob and Psychoraper Vega compatible..and 1.0 only added winning quotes
Jessica got a new HYPER and claudia has Sexy KO..
screenshots

claudia now has 2 hentai moves:

jessica got TIT SUCK-check tutorial for more info-

download:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Could someone give me some pointers as to how i get the Ange to work with the kuromaru posted on the uploader? I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Guess I'm just a bit too un-experienced when it comes to things like these.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone give me some pointers as to how i get the Ange to work with the kuromaru posted on the uploader? I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Guess I'm just a bit too un-experienced when it comes to things like these.
You need to have an existing version of Ange. The files in that zip on the uploader is just for the two missionary animations and nothing more, not even a .def file for MUGEN to define them. You'd need to know how to add the sprites to an existing Ange (there's one posted on website), add the groups and such for the sprites and all that jazz, none of which I am proficient with.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You need to have an existing version of Ange. The files in that zip on the uploader is just for the two missionary animations and nothing more, not even a .def file for MUGEN to define them. You'd need to know how to add the sprites to an existing Ange (there's one posted on website), add the groups and such for the sprites and all that jazz, none of which I am proficient with.
That just feels oddly more difficult than it needs to be...guess I'll live without it then. I'm not at a skill level where i can attempt to do all of that. I know somewhat what needs to be done to get the sprites in, but that's as far as i get.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That just feels oddly more difficult than it needs to be...guess I'll live without it then. I'm not at a skill level where i can attempt to do all of that. I know somewhat what needs to be done to get the sprites in, but that's as far as i get.
It's REALLY not that that difficult, lol.
Get a copy of Ange. Ferris already posted a link to one.
Make a backup of your .sff and .anim files first.

--Open up the original .sff and .anim files for Ange (they're the sprite and anim files, respectively), as well as the .sff and .anim files of the Ange patch (as that's what it is--a patch) in FF3 (Fighter Factory 3).
--In the Project file of the original Ange (it should be the Project1 tab if you opened it first), Go to the menu and navigate to Sprite ---> Import from another project.
--Click OK on the window (you don't need to select anything).
--Go to the menu and navigate to Sprite ---> Save; (just save over the original .sff).
--In the same Project file of the original Ange, Go to the menu and navigate to Animations --> Import from another project.
--
Click OK on the window (again, don't need to select anything).
--Go to the menu and navigate to Animations---> Save
--Close FF3 and test out the character.

OPTIONAL (sound)

--Open up the original .snd file for Ange, as well as the .snd file of the Ange patch in FF3.
----In the Project file of the original Ange (it should be the Project1 tab if you opened it first), Go to the menu and navigate to Sounds---> Import from another project.
--Click OK on the window (again, don't need to select anything).
--Go to the menu and navigate to Sounds---> Save.
--Close FF3 and test out the character.

If you noticed a redundancy or similarity with my directions, it's because the patch is MADE to be really simple and straightforward. Hell, I copy-pasted most of the steps and just changed a few words.
This character is meant to be used with the Kuro showcased on the Ryona Sakura page (also demonstrated by Horuakuti on FC2, whom I suspect is actually the maker of this Ange patch, since he's using the Ange with the new anims), so use that one...it's the newest Kuromaru on the uploader, I think.
Also, if the original Ange you download already has H-anims and sprites (e.g. the piledriver/missionary sprites and anims), then you need to first delete or rename those sprites (the group 12250) before importing if you want to see the new sprites/anims of the patch.

As far as these new anims and sprites, eh, personally I think the Ange I have already has better anims, but I imported them anyway. Might as well hold onto the sprites/anims.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, i honestly had no idea it was this easy, though. It seems like the kind of thing that is easy once you know how it's done. I followed the steps and now it works fine, so many thanks.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks, i honestly had no idea it was this easy, though. It seems like the kind of thing that is easy once you know how it's done. I followed the steps and now it works fine, so many thanks.
If it helps, the Ange in this link actually has everything already included, though you need a Mugen Archive account (and it's an absolutely huge file):

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If it helps, the Ange in this link actually has everything already included, though you need a Mugen Archive account (and it's an absolutely huge file):

Oh, that one's got a few sprites the one i had didn't have. Many thanks.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might anyone know if this pair of characters is actually out and readily available to the public, particularly the version of Kuromaru in the video? I do already have the Ange from the video (so I think at least, has the same animations and such or at least very close in look), but I am far more interested in that Kuro for the resist/stun mechanics it features.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Might anyone know if this pair of characters is actually out and readily available to the public, particularly the version of Kuromaru in the video? I do already have the Ange from the video (so I think at least, has the same animations and such or at least very close in look), but I am far more interested in that Kuro for the resist/stun mechanics it features.
The kuromaru in the video should be the same as the file on the uploader that says "改変元はyutoharu氏の縁寿" or rather "mugenryona2124". It also includes sprites. animations and sounds for ange.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm more interested in where to find the little fucker in this video here o_O

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The kuromaru in the video should be the same as the file on the uploader that says "改変元はyutoharu氏の縁寿" or rather "mugenryona2124". It also includes sprites. animations and sounds for ange.
Yeah, I thought the same, turns out the problem with how I was trying to use it was that it only works in the hands of the player, and not the AI, a shame too since I personally prefer to play the victim characters going against the Rapers. Would be great if someone could make a version which enables the AI to use the same struggle mechanic, or if its simple enough I can always give it a whirl, I know it would probably take a bit of coding to do so, which I must admit I have no real meaningful experience in. Looks like I'll mostly be sticking with TOBF and Mino for now, as well as the more standard Kuros.

Also, seems the UI for the stun/resist mechanics and all only work from player 1's side, and not on player 2 as more of a side note than anything. Still, thanks for the help in any case!

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well then, after hours and hours on end of bugfixing and other things, have an update for: !
I have also switched to Mega by the way since 4shared was giving me some shit earlier.
(can also download it here if you want to. (Going to be a link to the file on Mugen Archive, but it's trash weekend so I can't actualy upload the file. WIll upload whenever this stupidity is over again.))
The pass for the file on Mega is Shana87 as always.

Old Stuff for completion's sake:
The missionary and doggy regular animations are the same as before. However, the doggy sprites have been updated with new ones!
I have however made two "mating" animations. They are also one doggy and one missionary animation, but feel completely different.
Inside the Umbreon_-2.cns at the bottom I have included 5 options to switch on or off. They are on by default. Switching a variable to 0 instead of 1 disabled the effect, but that's pretty self-explanatory and also written beside each option.
There is also a little surprise should you have the corresponding options enabled
For the surprise to appear you would have to impregnate your victim and then defeat them in any way other than a projectile. (Normal hits and sex both work)
As of now, the background of this surprise only works on stages with a zoom of 1. Everything else throws off the background it generates and I am still trying to find a solution for it. You can disable the background altogether via one of the 5 config variables.
Also Umbreon is now a Mugen version 1.1 character.

The controls are as follows:
D,D, x/y is the Teleportation Rape
D,DF,F, x/y is the JumpingRape
D,DB,B, x/y is the DashRape
D,DF,F, z is mating 1, the doggy one
D,DB,B, z is mating 2, the missionary one
x will use the doggy animation but doing the same combinations with y will use the missionary ones.
For the x and y animations, x starts and ends automatic mode, y, a, b, c are various fucking speeds, start releases.
Hold x at the end of the missionary mating to enter into "knotting mode"
In knotting mode the buttons a, b and c "tug" on the victim and start releases them.

Should you need/want to align a character further I'll leave you some instructions here:
Open her up in Fighter Factory and go to animations.
The corresponding animations for the missionary pose are 140500 through 140506. If you want an overlay displaying the victim's legs you will also need animations 140550 through 140556.
The Doggy pose uses animations from 140000 through 140005.

The mating 1 (doggy) uses animation number 192329. The mating 2 (missionary) uses number 192330 and 192331 for its overlay.
9018, 9020, 9022, 9024 and 9026 are used for the knotting animations while 9118, 9120, 9122, 9124 and 9126 are for their overlay.
60046 and 60047 are for that surprise ;3

As far as the timing goes: You can open up Umbreon in Fighter Factory, go to its animations and look at the corresponding animation number. For example if you want to create animation number 140503 you go to Umbreon, hit CTRL+F, input the number and it should take you there (given that you are in the animations tab in fighter factory), from there you can look at the detailed timing for each frame and whatnot.
You can also copy an animation out of Umbreon and paste it into a new one inside the desired victim character. To do that you need to...
- Go to Umbreon
- Click on Animations
- Click on "Text Mode"
- Look for the animation number(s) you need/want
- Mark the whole block including the header and everything that follows
- Copy it
- Go to the victim you want to modify
- Scroll down on all the text in animations
- Click below the last animation where there is nothing
- Paste the copied text

After that, you click on "Text mode" again to disable it and you can align freely, given that the sprite numbers are the same (which really should be the case if it's a standard victim).

The only exceptions where Umbreon's animation numbers are not the same as the victim's should be are the mating ones.
For those you look at animation numbers:
192329 -> 15413
192330 -> 15415
192331 -> 15415 (and change sprite numbers accordingly for the overlay)

Update 2.5 notes:
- Added the BJ Blob, activated by pressing a+x at the same time.
- Added the flying insect, activated by pressing b+y at the same time.
- Added Stage One for the Worm, activated by holding back and pressing b.

Now here's a few things that need to be said about this update.
Thing is, I mainly do these for myself. I have a single victim for myself that has fitting sprites for it and am just releasing this update in case anyone wants to make victims for themselves with it. The new animations this adds have no corresponding victim sprites I have seen and if you wanted to use them you would either need to make new ones, or find ones that fit the animation somewhat in your victims. So that being said, this is probably only relevant for you if you want to do your own things for it, or make someone else do it for you. This new stuff doesn't do anything for any regular victim out there.

That being said, I'll get into some details here.
All three of the new aditions are helpers, they are all of the more weird / fetishy sort and they all come with a struggle- and a climax bar. The former lets you break free from these when filled, the latter either, well, makes the thing reach climax, or advance the worm to stage two but that isn't implemented yet.

The BJ Blob is a flying purple blob thing that flies slowly towards its victim, grabs it and forces them to choke on some tentacles. It's somewhat simple, but I liked it, so I implemented it~

The flying insect is well... just that. It approaches from behind the victim, grabs it from behind, restrains it and does its thing.

The worm acts like a decoy kind of thing. When activated, Humpreon disappears for a brief moment, leaving behind a cloud of smoke and the worm with it. It just idles on the ground as a kind of destroyable trap. If stepped too close it gobbles up the victim up to their waist, chest, or somewhere around that much at least. In the future a stage two will be added to this, sucking them in completely and doing tentacle stuff to them, but more about that when it's done.

Seeing how this is an update that requires at least SOME knowledge about FF and all of that I don't really see a need to go into detail about animation numbers and whatnot, as you will have to figure out timing and everything by looking at the corresponding aggressor animations anyway (they should all be the same timing / amount of frames when implemented for the victims)

That concludes this update. I hope you like it~
If there's any questions, feel free to ask. I'll poke my head in here

Last edited:

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well then, after hours and hours on end of bugfixing and other things, have an update for: !
I have also switched to Mega by the way since 4shared was giving me some shit earlier.
(can also download it here if you want to. (Going to be a link to the file on Mugen Archive, but it's trash weekend so I can't actualy upload the file. WIll upload whenever this stupidity is over again.))

The missionary and doggy regular animations are the same as before. However, the doggy sprites have been updated with new ones!
I have however made two "mating" animations. They are also one doggy and one missionary animation, but feel completely different.
Inside the Umbreon_-2.cns at the bottom I have included 5 options to switch on or off. They are on by default. Switching a variable to 0 instead of 1 disabled the effect, but that's pretty self-explanatory and also written beside each option.
There is also a little surprise should you have the corresponding options enabled
For the surprise to appear you would have to impregnate your victim and then defeat them in any way other than a projectile. (Normal hits and sex both work)
As of now, the background of this surprise only works on stages with a zoom of 1. Everything else throws off the background it generates and I am still trying to find a solution for it. You can disable the background altogether via one of the 5 config variables.

x will use the doggy animation but doing the same combinations with y will use the missionary ones.
For the x and y animations, x starts and ends automatic mode, y, a, b, c are various fucking speeds, start releases.
In knotting mode the buttons a, b and c "tug" on the victim and start releases them.

Should you need/want to align a character further I'll leave you some instructions here:
The corresponding animations for the missionary pose are 140500 through 140506. If you want an overlay displaying the victim's legs you will also need animations 140550 through 140556.

The mating 1 (doggy) uses animation number 192329. The mating 2 (missionary) uses number 192330 and 192331 for its overlay.
9018, 9020, 9022, 9024 and 9026 are used for the knotting animations while 9118, 9120, 9122, 9124 and 9126 are for their overlay.

As far as the timing goes: You can open up Umbreon in Fighter Factory, go to its animations and look at the corresponding animation number. For example if you want to create animation number 140503 you go to Umbreon, hit CTRL+F, input the number and it should take you there (given that you are in the animations tab in fighter factory), from there you can look at the detailed timing for each frame and whatnot.
You can also copy an animation out of Umbreon and paste it into a new one inside the desired victim character. To do that you need to...
- Go to Umbreon
- Click on Animations
- Click on "Text Mode"
- Copy it
- Paste the copied text

After that, you click on "Text mode" again to disable it and you can align freely, given that the sprite numbers are the same (which really should be the case if it's a standard victim).

The only exceptions where Umbreon's animation numbers are not the same as the victim's should be are the mating ones.
192329 -> 15413
192330 -> 15415

Update 2.5 notes:

Thing is, I mainly do these for myself. I have a single victim for myself that has fitting sprites for it and am just releasing this update in case anyone wants to make victims for themselves with it. The new animations this adds have no corresponding victim sprites I have seen and if you wanted to use them you would either need to make new ones, or find ones that fit the animation somewhat in your victims. So that being said, this is probably only relevant for you if you want to do your own things for it, or make someone else do it for you. This new stuff doesn't do anything for any regular victim out there.

All three of the new aditions are helpers, they are all of the more weird / fetishy sort and they all come with a struggle- and a climax bar. The former lets you break free from these when filled, the latter either, well, makes the thing reach climax, or advance the worm to stage two but that isn't implemented yet.

The BJ Blob is a flying purple blob thing that flies slowly towards its victim, grabs it and forces them to choke on some tentacles. It's somewhat simple, but I liked it, so I implemented it~

The flying insect is well... just that. It approaches from behind the victim, grabs it from behind, restrains it and does its thing.

The worm acts like a decoy kind of thing. When activated, Humpreon disappears for a brief moment, leaving behind a cloud of smoke and the worm with it. It just idles on the ground as a kind of destroyable trap. If stepped too close it gobbles up the victim up to their waist, chest, or somewhere around that much at least. In the future a stage two will be added to this, sucking them in completely and doing tentacle stuff to them, but more about that when it's done.

Seeing how this is an update that requires at least SOME knowledge about FF and all of that I don't really see a need to go into detail about animation numbers and whatnot, as you will have to figure out timing and everything by looking at the corresponding aggressor animations anyway (they should all be the same timing / amount of frames when implemented for the victims)

Might there be a good FighterFactory tutorial you could point me in the direction of when it comes to adding said animation groups into a character as well as altering existing sprites/animations to be more compatible?

Elnuo

Reputation score
Well then, after hours and hours on end of bugfixing and other things, have an update for: The Humpreon!
My two cents:

Bit weird to make edits without any sample victim sprites as examples, at least with the BJ blob. One of the tentacles grabs by the neck, but what does the other one do?
The insect's sprites seem to have been upscaled inappropriately, a bunch of jaggies and "enlarged pixels".. Then again most of the sprite is blocked by the victim so whatever lol
Not a fan of vore or anything like it so the worm isn't my kind of thing. The sprites look good though so there's that!
Also a bug report, I've also managed to push characters off the helpers by attacking them.

The struggle/climax bars are great, same with the animations and sounds, so yeah, good job!
I'll try to edit some characters to be compatible whenever I'm not feeling lazy.
By the way, did you find any use for the sprites I sent you a good while back?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's nice to see you continue working on this! I can't seem to get the worm to appear, though. I'm holding back and pressing B, but nothing happens. He just starts creating the black and purple orb.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Might there be a good FighterFactory tutorial you could point me in the direction of when it comes to adding said animation groups into a character as well as altering existing sprites/animations to be more compatible?
I wish I did. However, I don't know of the existence of any such tutorial unfortunately : /

My two cents:

Bit weird to make edits without any sample victim sprites as examples, at least with the BJ blob. One of the tentacles grabs by the neck, but what does the other one do?
The insect's sprites seem to have been upscaled inappropriately, a bunch of jaggies and "enlarged pixels".. Then again most of the sprite is blocked by the victim so whatever lol
Not a fan of vore or anything like it so the worm isn't my kind of thing. The sprites look good though so there's that!
Also a bug report, I've also managed to push characters off the helpers by attacking them.

The struggle/climax bars are great, same with the animations and sounds, so yeah, good job!
I'll try to edit some characters to be compatible whenever I'm not feeling lazy.
By the way, did you find any use for the sprites I sent you a good while back?
All I can really do is release a video showing off how these are supposed to work. I intended to do this in the first place anyway, I'm just lazy is all. It'll be out hopefully soon, when I unlazyfy.
The bug you see happens only to victims that aren't actualy compatible since they don't change animations and hence retain their hitboxes which they will lose once made compatible. x)
As for your sprites... I was very lazy and forgot about a lot of stuff I had, including your sprites. Found them when I was about to send this update out so that's that. I may try to add them in in a bit though and give em a test ride~

It's nice to see you continue working on this! I can't seem to get the worm to appear, though. I'm holding back and pressing B, but nothing happens. He just starts creating the black and purple orb.
Hmm that's weird... is what I was about to say, but then I realized why. I have it set up to only trigger when the enemy has the corresponding animation for it. Why I did it for the worm and not the other two? I have no idea. I'm a dork is probably why. If you have debug functions available and really just wanna see it appear you can press tilde on your keyboard (upper left, below escape, above tab) to open the console and enter "changestate 1 46000" without quotation marks. Change the 1 to 2 depending on which player number the Umbreon is~

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

- Go to Umbreon
- Click on Animations
- Click on "Text Mode"
- Copy it
- Paste the copied text

192329 -> 15413
192330 -> 15415

Update 2.5 notes:

Am I doing something wrong? When I load up Umbreon in MUGEN the game crashes telling me Umbreon couldn't load.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Am I doing something wrong? When I load up Umbreon in MUGEN the game crashes telling me Umbreon couldn't load.
Are you using MUGEN 1.1(b) ? It's what it requires due to a few things I'm using unfortunately.
Some people on the older version on the MUGEN Archive also mentioned something about starting the game in admin mode.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Are you using MUGEN 1.1(b) ? It's what it requires due to a few things I'm using unfortunately.
Some people on the older version on the MUGEN Archive also mentioned something about starting the game in admin mode.
Apparently not, I would try to get a hold of it, but as you know it's shit weekend