What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I really want to try that html version of the game you posted, but I wonder if it's legal/allowed? May be a silly question, but I know some game companies don't like you launching their game from different sources. Anybody else use that method?

Finally I'm about to have all my team at 15+, whooo. I could finally 3 star that stupid circle map that spams archers at you. My archers/healers are good enough now to finish them so easily. I hope I can beat the 22 stage that drops the Witch girl soon. Those red gargoyles are beastly, I think I need my mages a lot higher. I wish I had another silver mage or two :( My archers seemed to do nothing to them.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really want to try that html version of the game you posted, but I wonder if it's legal/allowed?
This one specifically isn't modification, it's just an iframe with set size. In other words, perfectly allowed. (Technical wise: the iframe has a set size without scroll bar, that's it. i.e. equivalent using a resized browser. Hence to the server it's exactly the same)

5th event mission got 2 on 3 runs lucky
They changed the drop rate midway according to the wiki, but 5th event has really high drop rate earlier on. (around 50%) Now it's lower.
But do allow me to be jealous, and congratulations.

Those red gargoyles are beastly
High def flying units. A pair of bronze fire mage rapes them just fine. (They got low hp but > 150? def, so you need def ignore units) Remember you need a pair of witches for later missions.
PS: Goddess crystal -> Preminum Gacha. This game does have fatigue when doing gacha, so just do it every so often.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

High def flying units. A pair of bronze fire mage rapes them just fine. (They got low hp but > 150? def, so you need def ignore units) Remember you need a pair of witches for later missions.
PS: Goddess crystal -> Preminum Gacha. This game does have fatigue when doing gacha, so just do it every so often.
Ah I didn't know it was just high defense, I thought HP too. I was thinking I needed to level my mages a lot more, but I should be good with them now that they are level 15ish then. As soon as I get energy, mmm delicious Witch finally. I'm excited.

I'll look into the fatigue system, I heard it was a rumor in Tentacles Tactics from other DMM games, I guess it maybe came from here. Is there any proof of it?

Edit:

So much easier now... Man leveling up fighters doesn't seem like much but it really adds up. I'm glad my fighters are finally catching up in levels to the maps I was attempting. I perfect cleared that 22 cost Witch stage three times now past all the times I 1-2 star cleared it before and I still haven't found her. She's tricky x.X

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Mmmm about premium gacha, i play the game since he start and got a lot of crystal to spent ,i can confirm, if you get 2 or 3 silver in a row the gold, platinium or black unit is not far away :p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can confirm as well, the opposite is true. If you got a plat/black, you are going to be face-bashing silver for a while. In order to participate (and then given up on due to drop rate) I spent quite a bit to get from Rank 1 to Rank 45 in 3 days.

But argh, getting repeats for cost downs are so annoying. Just when I though, hey a silver repeat! I get slapped on the wrist. (This is going for the 2nd cost down, the first one is closer to 100%)

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh and if i am right, actually the premium gacha is princess drop rate up ? (don't understand but look obvious)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes it is, but you have to get plat/black to drop first before you get a chance at the princess.

Tried two more Event map 4, 1 star and 3 star. Still nothing. Guess this event just isn't for me. (Need event map 5 to get a decent drop rate imo, yay for silent drop rate nerf) I woulda been happy with just 1 drop after 10 runs. But 13 runs of map 4 and 4 runs of map 2 got me no silver or Maribelle. *surrenders like a good little boy*

OTOH, 50CCed 見習い魔術師メーリス, her firepower and range totally broke the event map. It was awesome seeing her take out 90% hp of a red gargoyle from gift event in 1 hit. 3~4 hits was enough to down the black armor.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well that's why i don't use premium during this event, princess love me(i have a curse with insane princess drop rate allready i think).

Oh and this is the first event when i can get all the copy needed, my first events was like your actual event. I hope you get better luck for the next event :)

edit: he he and yes 見習い魔術師メーリス CC she is the hell on earth for any armored or packed enemy units

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The wiki actually has very good strategies and information for all the event maps that are even understandable just with google translate, how nice. Normally I like to think up strategies myself but wasting stamina/charisma in this game sucks if they just suddenly throw odd types of units at you that can't be anticipated with a generic strategy.

Going to try the 2nd map now, seems doable :)

Alright, nopeeee. Still need so many more levels x.X Even with perfect placement I just got annihilated.

Finally got my Witch though :) Happy day. Man that took a lot of runs...

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not attempting 5th event map, 6 stamina is too high since I don't have a 2nd CC witch. Good luck on the 2nd map, as long as you have a strong duelist at A and a CC healer+normal healer your good to go.

Premium loves giving me silver lately, so my guess is a plat/black should drop soon. Here's suiciding + shutdown and take my money.
Update: Rural gates distracted me enough before I could start, do it later I guess? Lately, I find gold unit wise, male unit are preferred and so very tasty. The exp makes me drool, 50CC ftw.

Rare Gacha btw broke the game for me. At least the first 5 tries. I was like screw premium, this is total win, and reality came in useless silvers.
兵士長ユリアン, 光の盾ジェリウス, シルバー, 大盾の乙女ベルニス, シルバー, シルバー, シルバー.
Em yeah, I should have stopped at 5. *fp*

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried the 3rd Emergency Mission map again, and I was able to kill everything, so my goal before the event ends is to get 3-stars at the very least. This is going to be tricky for me because I'm going to need to retreat most of my units before they die, and replace them promptly. This would be so much easier if I had another Princess, or a class-changed mage.

@Dragonpaladin:
How many sacred crystals did you spend to give yourself an edge on the Emergency maps? Were you able to regain enough silver units/sacred cystals to cover the cost?

Right now, I got 2 sacred cystals, 1 silver soldier, 1 silver rogue, and Mariebelle. So if I were to base their value by the amount I would spend on premium and rare summons to get them, I made a profit of 13 sacred crystals worth of stuff from this event (hopefully 14 before it ends).

EDIT: Rare summoning is only recommended if you want silver units. It's a completely bad idea if your hopes are to get a platinum, gold, or black units in the long run.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My team for the final event map. No more no less.

edit:and i think the last event was really harder than this one.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All you guys and your advanced units x.X I'm at around level 15 for everybody. 35 levels to go...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except for me, I was cashing my way to victory before I went screw it, my female character's affection points isn't high enough. (things you cannot do with cash, buy affection points, though technically you can reset stamina lol)
I want more sunday gold event~ never enough money for lving my units.

@Dragonpaladin:
How many sacred crystals did you spend to give yourself an edge on the Emergency maps? Were you able to regain enough silver units/sacred cystals to cover the cost?
7 for defense up, 3 for heal rate up. And no, I haven't gotten a single rare drop period. (ie complete failure)

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

for affection you need to reach the red armor quest (cost 3) , you can drop 2 ruby per run if you are lucky enough (and platinum/gold fairy). farming this one i have all the girl in my team 100% affection and still have like 20 ruby in stock

And YES affection really boost your units

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for affection you need to reach the red armor quest (cost 3) , you can drop 2 ruby per run if you are lucky enough (and platinum/gold fairy). farming this one i have all the girl in my team 100% affection and still have like 20 ruby in stock
Quest wise, I am stuck on 孤独な戦い3 and want to wait until I got a 50cc->20 melee before I attempt it. (Though I think I can clear it without a problem even now, but it drains stamina and I need stamina for fairies)

My heavy armor is very weak in comparison with my valkyrie/archer/mages. (Though calling 光の盾ジェリウス weak is a bit...) which is why I wanted 聖戦士マリーベル with reduced cost. Since that failed miserably I will be a good boy and wait until friday and go for a 50 cc Valkyrie.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm got another of the gold Lancer Carry (槍騎兵キャリー) from 5 gacha. Not sure if I should combine same silvers/golds to lower their summon cost or hold onto them so I can combine them for rank up in the future? I don't really need another duelist type in my team atm. She's already one of my lesser used units since my Prince is stronger and if I need duelists, it's usually to stop quick move enemies like rogues so her cost is high for that.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually Maribelle is a really awesome unit, even if not with lowered costs. Sure, she'd be even better, but still one is better than none :>

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

槍騎兵キャリー
1) no affection needed
2) every enemy killed (mostly goblins) gets you 1 deployment point
She's really awkward to use at cost 14/15, doesn't give enough exp when sacrificed, and does not have the potential others have. That Atk skill is only good for 白き魔女クロリス, hence not exactly a good unit for anything. (Valkys in general costs too much) Only Valkyrie (excluding plat/black) worth using is cost reduced (down to 11) 見習い騎兵ミーシャ due to atk boosting affection. If you can get her reduced cost to 12~11, she's an excellent addition as the first line of defense against maps with goblins. Better than 新緑の兵士フィリス at getting early deployment points.

槍騎兵キャリー cost 12 (Limit) is a whole other beast. This allows first deployment doing what 見習い騎兵ミーシャ is doing and with a burst for ogre and heavy armor. Hence you don't need to retreat her like you do with ミーシャ

Actually Maribelle is a really awesome unit, even if not with lowered costs
I don't think you realize how bad Maribelle's regular status is. Here's a comparison of status.
鋼鉄の女レアン (Cost: 18~15) (+Affection 50%)
Lv50 1500 175 292+25
聖戦士マリーベル (Cost: 20~16) (+Affection 50%)
Lv50 1725 140+50 216+20

Why is Maribelle worth using? Due to her skill. 聖なる覚醒 doubles attack and defense. At Lv1 for 10 seconds, at lv4 for 33 seconds, at lv5 for 40 seconds.
With cost reduction (17~16) and lv4 skill, Maribelle is like a goddess with 33 seconds of invincibility when needed. Without it, let's stick with 鋼鉄の女レアン. Since fire mages and witches are the one who actually clear the later maps.

Last edited: