What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Her buff will apply when she is not using her skill, but it's only 10% of her stats. If she has 100 attack, then she will give 10 attack with her aura. When her skill activates, her aura becomes 110% (or 1.1 for level 1) of her stats instead of 10%. When her skill is over, then it goes back to 10% of her stats.

The aura giving a flat attack to other units in range is why she is crazy with fast attacking units. I didn't expect much out of a dancer, but I will get her CC'd when I can and try to max Fran's affection and make them a broken duo :D

300~450 attack with Fran + 300~500 from Waltz= omg

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if her buff still apply even when she is not using her skill ?
It's always passively active for 10% of her total stats. At max she's giving like 38 attack and 32 defense to all those in range of her permanently. If you have a spare slot on your team and there's room on the field for her, really no reason not to throw her in even with low skill level.

Her main draw is the skill activation though.

But don't worry, there's always rainbow fairies. Really her cost reduction is what matters the most.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@FruitSmoothie:
The 1.1-1.4x multiplier is only for Waltz's range, not her attack and defence. She adds 100% of her stats after all other modifiers, which is why characters with Desperation have defence while their skill is activated.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

arent rainbow fairies really hard to get?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@FruitSmoothie:
The 1.1-1.4x multiplier is only for Waltz's range, not her attack and defence. She adds 100% of her stats after all other modifiers, which is why characters with Desperation have defence while their skill is activated.
Fixed

arent rainbow fairies really hard to get?
Not really, they show up in events all the time. I never even do the bonus stages in events and I always end up with a stockpile of them.]

Oh P.S: Thanks for that video you posted a few pages back Dragon, may be the first 100/2 I've cleared. I usually just avoid them out of habit but that was remarkably easy.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh P.S: Thanks for that video you posted a few pages back Dragon, may be the first 100/2 I've cleared. I usually just avoid them out of habit but that was remarkably easy.
Congratulations and glad I can help.

Tomorrow I am heading off to another country to visit my grandparents, unsure if I have internet connections there so I might disappear for 2 weeks.

If I don't have internet there, you guys enjoy yourself with the anniversary event~ (And good luck at gacha)

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You guys DO know that ShiroPro is out on dmm.com ......right?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 20th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Dark Dance Party" Ends.
-New Event Begins.
-Certain Fixes and Additions Accompanying 1st Anniversary.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Sprites and Stand-up Illustrations for Certain Awakened Units Added.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

にゃんぱす;619410 said:
You guys DO know that ShiroPro is out on dmm.com ......right?
Between this game and KanColle, i rarely has time for any other DMM game.

Beside, i have play test ShiroPro and compare to Aegis, i would prefer Aegis more.

And i lost a girl due to did not know how to pay for ransom when lost and i hate it when a tower defense game punish you for trial and error run with losing a unit.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7 times in a row when nothing drops then one run with only platinum fairy -_-. Qq, looks like I am stuck with -3 cost

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ended the event with a 7/10, -5 Waltz. I'm just disappointed that I could not 3-star 100/2 before the event ends. I had one strategy that nearly worked but I placed a unit that got killed in one shot by a rider. Then I tried it two more times and tried to adjust, but nothing I did could finish that rider in time. Oh well, at least I did decently during this week even though I did not get the healers I needed. I can't CC Waltz or have enough silver CC healers to save for an AW healer :(

last try:

Good enough. I'll take the rainbow fairy as a consolation. The mistake this time was not making the top row archer retreat in time before the mage got near.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update on DMM app is up but I can't start the game to download patch.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess who the event girl is~ It's finally happened. Should be some interesting dialogue. Gacha hag gets in on the chatting too. Clear event/completion hybrid event, not sure if like.

Event girl just seems like a Dancer really, haven't noticed anything special yet. Her skill has a long ass cooldown. Err, she might have an unusual passive. Ninjas stars are bouncing off my Prince on the 3rd map while he's in range of her, interesting. Ah it's a new mechanic rather? Sounds scary for archers.

Dammit Anna, stop cohorting with dragon mages and goblins.

But dat 40/2 map though. Little bit of a step up in difficulty there, very minor.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But where is the log-in Crystal reward ? Do i have to switch to all-age Aegis for that ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Emergency Mission "Dark Dance Party" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Anna's Great Adventure" Begins.
-Certain Fixes and Additions Accompanying 1st Anniversary.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Sprites and Stand-up Illustrations* for Certain Awakened Units Added.
-Rank 50 or lower Princes have a reduced cost for Divine Intervention Buffs
-Every day you log-in, you get a sacred crystal present (21st~27th).
-All Awakening Orb Maps Have a Helper (November 20th~December 4th).
-Gunner Awakening Orb Added To Monday Map (with Nanaly).
-All Age Revival Event "Witch's Daughter" (Belinda) on the 22nd-23rd.
-Mage and Bishop Fireball changed so that it deals magic damage to everything.
-Artemis Attack Speed Increased.
-Chounin Attack Animation Changed.
-System that nullifies ranged attacks added by a percentage (if defence is greater than attack).
-Princess Olivia Attack Anime Changed.
-Summoner Falne Skill CT Shortened.
*Illustrations: Aisha, Conrad, Cypria, Janna, Zora; Sprites: Aisha, Sasha

Anna's Great Adventure:
Anna's Ability (First Map):
-Cannot Attack
-Strengthens Atttack and Defence (if the Prince is within Range).
-Skill: Full Power Support

Even if you get 1-star, you will receive Anna during the maintenance on the 4th of December. The more stars, the stronger Anna will become.

Star Trial:
1: Anna Joins
3: Cost -1
5: Skill 2
7: Cost -1
9: Skill 3
11: Cost -1
13: Skill 4
15: Cost -1
17: Skill 5
18: Cost -1

Funeral Battle (20/1):
Bouquet (20), Iron Soldier (50), Iron Bowman (50), Complete: Soma
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince, do you know what day it is today?"
Anna: "Today it has been one year since the day the monsters threw our peaceful lives into disarray."
Anna: "The horde of monsters that appeared at the royal castle... The countless soldiers that died..."
Anna: "And the day I persuaded you to turn your back on the burning royal capital, and then flee from the royal castle... I remember it as if it was yesterday."
Anna: "That dark, damp secret passageway was my final hope."
Soma: "I still feel the sounds of the monsters' footsteps ringing in my ears ever since then... I was doing my utmost to bring the Prince all the way to the exit..."
Anna: "The horde of pursuing monsters... The soldiers who threw away their lives for the hero's bloodline in the face of overwhelming despair..."
Anna: "Thinking about them breaks my heart... Prince, let's prepare a service for their departed souls today."
Monster: "Gyaggya!"
Anna: "...! Monsters! At a time like this!? Couldn't they let us at least take our time to leave flowers for the souls of the departed soldiers....?"
Anna: "... Prince! Today, please let me also stand at the front lines...!"
(end)
Anna: "Finally, that seems to be the last of the monsters. Now we can pay our respects to the departed."
Anna: "..."
Anna: "Prince, shall we head back?"
Anna: (It's been a year since then... Time sure does fly, doesn't it?)
Anna: (Thinking about the soldiers who perished has given me the strength to finally step into the front lines, but my legs trembled in fear in the face of the pursuing monsters that were in front of me...)
Anna: (We performed the service for the soldiers... but why am I so powerless?)
Anna: (I can't show my face to the soldiers like this.)
Aegis: "Child of man... You seem to be troubled."
Anna: "Aegis-sama!"
Aegis: "Please gaze upon the places of the veteran soldiers. There you'll find your answer."
Anna: "Veteran soldiers..."
Aegis: "Whether or not you proceed is completely your own decision. However, if it's you, then surely..."
Anna: "Ahh, Aegis-sama...!"
Anna: "What in the world was that just now?"

Anna Introduction:
Anna: "Earlier, I had some kind of revelation from Aegis-sama. The places of our veteran soldiers, the answer... I'm certain that's what the goddess said."
Anna: "Everything is up to me...?"
Anna: "When I recall our journeys up to now, so many things have happened to us."
Anna: "I definitely think there's meaning in Aegis-sama's revelation."
Anna: "What was Aegis-sama trying to tell me? I must go find out."
Anna: "Prince, please let me also stand at the front lines now."
Anna: "During our travels, I feel as if a part of me has changed."
Anna: "I beg of you."

Dispossession (20/1):
Silver Fairy (20), Iron Heavy (50), Iron Soldier (50), Completion: Alyssa
Story:
(beginning)
Timid Monster: "Gyagya—hh!"
Anna: "... Monsters."
Timid Monster: "Wait. We. Not bad."
Timid Monster: "Won't harm humans."
Timid Monster: "Rather, we be tormented. Lots of reds coming... We be no more. Help..."
Anna: "Ehh...!? Monsters asking humans for help..."
Anna: "... Understood. Your eyes are clear. I shall believe you're not lying."
Alyssa: "Right! I believe they haven't done anything wrong. There are those even among the monsters who are against the war!"
Alyssa: "If there are monsters who wish for peace, then I will do my utmost in my task as a healer!"
Anna: "Prince, let's help them take back their homes."
Timid Monster: "Our saviour!"
(end)
Anna: "Everything's fine now. Return to your homes."
Timid Monster: "Thank you. Home. Return."
Timid Monster: "You. Kind."
Anna: "No, don't worry about it. From now on, please be careful, OK?"
Timid Monster: "Will do. Here. Reward. Feast. Feast."
Anna: "... No, no reward is needed. As long as you're living comfortably, then that's reward enough."
Timid Monster: "Modest...!"
Anna: "I would never have thought I would meet ones such as those among the monsters. There are also monsters the same as humans who are suffering from losing their homes."
Anna: "In any case, I'm glad we took back their homes. Now then, let's hurry onward."

Hidden Village of the Shinobi (30/2):
Kagerou (10), Iron Ninja (50), Hayate (50), Completion: Katie
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Here... did we take the wrong road...? I've never seen this place before."
Anna: "Excuse me. Is there anyone here?"
Genin: "Who are you? Never seen you before. Tell me the password! ... Mountain!"
Anna: "Mountain!? Eh, umm... M-mountain!!"
Genin: "Suspicious curs. Get them!"
Prince: "Prince, it seems we're not getting through to them! They're coming this way!"
Katie: "Prince, these ninjas' method of fighting is to sneak around and throw shurikens at a distance. Things may be one-sided..."
Anna: "I must support the Prince somehow...!"
Anna: "I remember there was an old textbook about how to use continuous healing power even without magical power...!"
Anna: "Prince, while it may be just a little now, I'll keep recovering your health!"
Anna: "I can't heal as much at once as a healer, but I'll do as much as I can to support the Prince."
(end)
Anna: "Whew. Their irregular movements were quite fearsome, weren't they?"
Anna: "If we didn't have experience fighting ninjas, then we would now be..."
Anna: "In any case, I'm surprised they had a hideout out here... Ninjas are supposedly good at strategy and intelligence."
Anna: "Their original role, under their masters, was to defeat the monsters, and protect the world the same as us..."
Anna: "After the monsters spread across the world, it seems the ninjas whose masters were killed by the monsters had no choice but to align themselves with the monsters."
Anna: "They may be our enemy from now on... Prince, let's make sure we're careful from now on."

Forbidden Island (30/2):
Mortimer (10), Iron Bandit (50), Burgan (50), Completion: Julian
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince, the sea breeze is calming, isn't it? We've been through a lot haven't we?"
Bandit Boss: "Shit. What're these slimy bastards!? Let's get out of here... There's no treasure to be found."
Bandit Boss: "What's this? How're things on yer side?"
Bandit: "Nothing but these slimy things."
Anna: "Eh... Bandits? Why are they here...? We're surrounded by the sea."
Bandit Boss: "...! Rivals showed up. Not while we're dealing with all these slimes."
Bandit: "Gya—. Boss, help—. It's so slimy, I can't move—."
Bandit Boss: "Be a man! That pirate's information must be true!"
Bandit Boss: "We'll defeat both them and the slime, and become rich!"
Anna: "Kuh... it looks like they're heading this way."
Julian: "Due to the bandits, the monsters are also coming this way. Can't tell the humans apart from them."
Julian: "Well, they're nothing compared to the monster hordes that attacked the royal castle."
Anna: "Prince, I'll help heal you this time as well!"
Anna: "Also, I'm pretty sure the green monsters are half resistant to magical attacks... Prince, please be careful!"
(end)
Anna: "Finally, it looks like there's no more monsters in this area."
Monica: "Oh? I thought I saw you guys somewhere."
Anna: "You...! Aren't you pirate from back then!?"
Monica: "Ahh! I remember! You're the prince-sama who helped me look for treasure! Thanks to you, I made a huge profit back then."
Bandit Boss: "Y-you! Don't change the subject! Why wasn't there any treasure?"
Monica: "Huh, the treasure was gone. Hmm. Probably got taken. When I came earlier, I still didn't know about this place."
Bandit Boss: "What... We came all the way down the mountains to this godforsaken sea..."
Monica: "What're you complaining for? Aren't you supposed to be bandits?"
Monica: "For outlaws, you have some nerve to be talking that way."
Monica: "Whether or not you believe information is your responsibility."
Bandit Boss: "Gununu..."
Monica: "Now then, since there's no treasure here, let's go to some other place!"
Monica: "Yeah, yeah. I heard a rumour about a new place with treasure, wanna know?"
Prince: "..."
Monica: "Fufu. You're not interested. Is that how it is? After all, you're a hot guy!"
Monica: "I'll tell you quietly. In return, you can help me out again!"
Monica: "The next place is covered in poison, so I can't go there alone."
Monica: "Besides, there's just something about looking for treasure with a hot guy... You know what I mean? Sure you do—♪"

Rousing of the Great Elder Extreme-tier (40/2):
Gadoras (10), Bronze Dragonewt (50), Crystal (30), Completion: Time Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "This great hole, don't tell me...!"
Great Elder: "... Ah! It's you! Perfect! I beseech you, will you stop my brothers!? My words won't reach them..."
Anna: "You're... the great elder of the dragonewts!"
Great Elder: "Now I'm trying to stop them."
Great Elder: "We traded blades as enemies since the Millennium War. However, that's already in the past..."
Great Elder: "Now is no longer like that period."
Great Elder: "The number of our clan is steadily decreasing, now is not the time for quarreling."
Great Elder: "More importantly, it's the time for coexistence without plotting to steal the prosperity from between our kinds."
Great Elder: "However, there are certain dragonewts opposed to coexistence among the ones in control of our military."
Great Elder: "Now, the dragonewts have split into two factions struggling for power, and the other side has created another power."
Great Elder: "I've also grown old with age. My decline in political influence could be attributed to that."
Great Elder: "However, the other power is now leading the army to launch an invasion of the surface without permission."
Great Elder: "I tried everything within my power to stop them. There must be no more pointless wars."
Anna: "I see... In that case, we'll also cooperate with you."
Great Elder: "Please do. You humans and we dragonewts should walk the path of coexistence."
Anna: "Prince, the dragonewts' scales are hard, an ordinary blade won't be able to cut through."
Anna: "How about this... Earlier I read a text about the treasured sword. There it was written how one could imbue the sword with magical power."
Anna: "Prince...! This time I shall give the power of the treasured sword to the Prince's sword. This way, you should be able to deal with their hard scales!"
(end)
Great Elder: "At last, were we able to persuade them...? However, I don't want to see the same race trading blades with each other..."
Echidna: "Great Elder, are you safe!?"
Great Elder: Ooh, the miko. I'm fine as you can see."
Echidna: "Thank goodness! Great Elder, to present yourself in this manner to put an end to the fighting..."
Echidna: "You've changed a great deal since the time you despised the humans. I'm so happy..."
Anna: "You're the one from back then...!"
Echidna: "It's been a while. You were a great help back then."
Echidna: "You came to my rescue when I fled from the dragonewt kingdom..."
Echidna: "Back then, I thought humans were kind, and you convinced me that my beliefs were not mistaken."
Echidna: "If the Prince didn't rescue me back then, the fighting between the humans and dragonewts may have continued even now..."
Great Elder: "Umu. If it weren't for the actions of the miko back then, the fighting would've continued and ended in the defeat of the dragonewts who are fewer in number..."
Great Elder: "I'm old. I've been trapped in a chain by closing off the underground and just connecting myself to my old brothers."
Echidna: "Now, there's nothing but chaos in this world. Even the monsters have gone out of control."
Echidna: "As long as the Prince, who has the blood of heroes flowing within his veins, is here, I'm sure the world will become peaceful. That's what we think."
Great Elder: "Prince, I'm indebted to you. I'll use every means at my disposal until I last draw breath to put a stop to my clan."
Great Elder: "Even this old soldier has things he can do. I mustn't lose to those that are still young, am I right?"
Anna: "It's the time for dragonewts and humans take a hold of each others' hands. Let's do our best to make the world into a place where we can coexist!"

Incarnation of Fire (20/1):
Calliope (10), Iron Bandit (50), Magic Crystal I (50), Completion: Clave
Story:
(beginning)
Clave: "Hm. As I thought, this scorching cavern is perfect for training."
Bandit Boss: "Oi, oi. It's freaking hot here!"
Dwarf: "Mm? Hot? Weakling. You call yourself a bandit boss?"
Bandit Boss: "Sh-shut up. Ya intend to lure me with the high expectations of treasure to burn my body!"
Bandit Boss: "More importantly, is there really treasure here?"
Dwarf: "There are many old documents of my clan still here. Among them, there's one that describes something of 'immense power'."
Dwarf: "My clan has long sought it for many years! It's a splendid thing, no doubt about it."
Bandit Boss: "Hoh. That's great. A treasure from the past should be in a place men can't simply reach."
Bandit Boss: "I smell treasure here!"
Clave: "What's all this racket? I can't train here at all... Guess I'll find another place."
Bandit Boss: "Hm. I thought I saw someone's shadow... Did I imagine it? There's no way there would be people in such a hot and miserable cavern."
Anna: "Whew. Prince. It's pretty hot in here, isn't it?"
Bandit Boss: "Mu!! Who's there!?"
Bandit Boss: "... You again!? There definitely must be treasure here. Now lead us to the treasure!"
Dwarf: "I won't hand over our treasure—!"
Anna: "Prince...! Bandits! Why're they here!? They're coming this way!"
Anna: "This is a hot place. It will drain the health of our soldiers. Please be careful!"
(efreets appear)
Dwarf: "Ooh! Those are...! The spitting image of the great spirit of fire!"
Dwarf: "That's what the God of Smithing used to craft the legendary weapons!"
Dwarf: "... However, why are they so small!? Well, doesn't matter! They're the perfect size to bring back with us!"
Dwarf: "They'll also be perfect for keeping in our crafting boilers! We'll raise raise them in there until they're big!"
Anna: "That flame monster is a... Summoned Beast...!? If you're not a summoner, then you won't be able to handle them!"
Anna: "Prince, please be careful! They're coming at us as if we're their enemies!"
Anna: "Those monsters will attack with a tremendous magical power! It looks like we're going to have to endure their magical power even if it's for short while. I'll give strength to the Prince's armour!"
Bandit Boss: "Oi, oi... those fire monsters are treasure...? Those aren't even worth a hundredth of a coin! Damnit! We've been deceived again...!"
Bandit Boss: "If they make those monsters their opponents, then they won't have much life left! Let's defeat the damned Prince at once...!"
(end)
Anna: "Whew. We had to fight with those summoned beasts again..."
Anna: "Also, it looks like the seal for those dolls that were created by the ancients was released."
Anna: "I knew this cavern was dangerous. It may be best to stay away from it."
Anna: "Now then, Prince. There's no reason to linger here, so let's be on our way."

Princesses' Leisurely Stroll God-tier (50/2):
Diamond (6x2), Black Fairy (20), Magic Crystal I (100), Completion: Awakening Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Sherry: "My, my. Who are you? This is a place where no one but princesses of noble birth may enter."
Anna: "Pardon us. We didn't know that. We have lost our way."
Anna: "My name is Anna. The one over here is the Prince I serve. He's the descendant of the hero from the Millennium War."
Lilia: "Heeh. But is he truly the descendant of the hero? Say, Sherry. Could they be lying to us, perhaps!?"
Sherry: "They could be. We shall test whether or not you're actually the descendant of the hero."
Sherry: "Please don't take us lightly because you think we're princesses. The legendary swords we bear possess peerless magical powers."
Anna: "Magical powers...!? Prince, please be careful. The swords they bear seem to possess a mysterious power."
Anna: "I'll give power to the Prince's armour this time as well! This way, you should be able to oppose their swords' power even if it's just a little..."
(end)
Lilia: "You're quite strong! I'm surprised!"
Sherry: "It looks like you're truly the descendant of the hero. It was a pleasure to have met you."
Sherry: "Be that as it may, it's still certainly not permissible for you to be here, but we'll make a special exception for today."
Sherry: "Please write to us until the next time we formally meet at the royal castle!"
Anna: "Prince, it was fortunate that they were so understanding. Now then, let's move on to our next destination."

Strange Monster Band (20/2):
Bronze Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Silver Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Gold Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Completion: Carrie and her Traitorous Horse
Story:
(beginning)
Monster: "Prince! Came. Came."
Soldier: "Enemy attack! Enemy attack! The monsters are marching in a line formation!"
Anna: "Line formation...? Prince, please be careful. The monsters' movements seem to be different from usual."
Anna: "It would be best to look at the situation before giving your orders!"
Anna: "This time I'll give power so that the Prince can block more monsters than normal!"
Carrie: "Wawa—hh. My horse has gone out of control! Someone, please stop it!"
(end)
Anna: "Finally defeated them. However, I didn't expect the monsters to attack in a line formation."
Anna: "When I began this journey, I didn't think I would be able to do anything in front of the monsters at first."
Anna: "But I was able to gain new powers by forcing myself to stand at the front lines. This is also thanks to the Prince and everyone."
Anna: "I deviated from my role as a parliamentary secretary, thank you very much for listening to my selfish request."
Anna: "From now on, I'll use the power I obtained from this trip, and support the Prince and everyone."
Goddess Aegis: "Child of man... It appears you're free from your hesitation."
Goddess Aegis: "I expect that power will be one that is useful for the Prince and the future of this world."
Anna: "It will. I have learned a great many things since Aegis-sama's revelation."
Anna: "I don't know how helpful I will be, but I'll do my best to become the Prince's strength in order to lead the world to peace from now on."
Goddess Aegis: "My power is waning. I have no choice but to rely on you."
Goddess of Aegis: "Descendant of the hero... The demons' power is steadily growing stronger."
Goddess Aegis: "The power of you, who descended from the hero, is vital in taking back peace from the monsters."
Goddess Aegis: "There are no substitutes for you. However, you have many allies."
Goddess Aegis: "Don't forget that. They'll surely become your strength."
Anna: "Prince, there may be even more fierce battles up ahead."
Anna: "However, if we join forces with those who have become our friends up to now, I'm sure we'll emerge victorious!"
Anna: "Let's lead the world to peace!"

Great Subjugation Mission "Maou's Shadow":
Until December 4th.

Fairy of Luck Happy:
-Received after the maintenance on the 4th if you have 1000+ subjugations.
-During synthesis, can't be combined with other units.

Introduction:
Anna: "Prince! Emergency!"
Anna: "A massive army of monsters are congregating in the land covered with snow!"
Anna: "The land covered with snow is an extremely cold place where fierce snowstorms occasionally blow."
Anna: "Even if you're acclimated to bad weather, I would advise preparing before you fight; the weather there may influence your combat in no small way."
Anna: "Please take the bad weather there seriously."
Anna: "However, I haven't the faintest idea why the monsters would congregate in such an inhospitable place. I wonder what their goal is..."
Anna: "In any case, I'll explain the details. The purpose of the battles this time is just to defeat the enemies in a 'Great Subjugation Mission'."
Anna: "There are several unique points about Great Subjugation Missions that make them different from regular missions, so pay attention."
Anna: "First of all, the goal of Great Subjugation Missions is just to defeat the enemies and nothing else."
Anna: "Defeating the enemies is more important than the battle casualties on your side."
Anna: "Even if your life becomes zero, you'll clear the mission and the number of defeated enemies will be counted in your results."
Anna: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Anna: "Also, even if you defeat the enemies, you won't obtain EXP, Gold, or drop items, so take note of this point as well."
Anna: "Now then Prince, commence the 'Great Subjugation Mission'!"

Beginner-tier (15): 100 opponents
Middle-tier (30): 300 opponents
High-tier (35): 400 opponents
Extreme-tier (40): 500 opponents
Story:
(beginning)
Goddess Aegis: (Prince... Can you hear me...)
Goddess Aegis: (While it's still faint now, I feel a catastrophic power from there...)
Goddess Aegis: (That power is steadily growing stronger as if it's quickening. Keep your wits about you...)
(end)
Anna: "Have we defeated them...?"
Anna: "What in the world was that shadow..."
Goddess Aegis: (Prince, is my voice reaching you...?)
Goddess Aegis: (I finally remembered... That was the land where the pantheon conducted their battles long ago...)
Goddess Aegis: (The gathered monsters are using the power that remains in the earth, and for what purpose, I wonder...)
Goddess Aegis: (Due to your actions, the land has also been saved. Thank you...)
Anna: "Think nothing of it... Aegis-sama, thank you for always watching over us."
Anna: "In any case, there was a reason the monsters gathered here."
Anna: "Let's make sure there aren't any monsters lingering about before we make our triumphant return home."

Rewards:
Grand Total:
Crystal Fragments Every 100.
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

One-Time Rewards (in a single mission):
100: Gold Armour
300: Gunner Parsis
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
(Rank Over 51; 31-50; -30; -10)
-Physical Damage Reduced 30% (10; 5; 3; Free)
-Magical Damage Reduced 30% (10; 5; 3; Free)
-All Unit Deployment Cost -2 (10; 5; 3; Free)
-Princess-type Attack 1.5x (7; 3; 2; Free)
-Mage-type Attack 1.5x (7; 3; 2; Free)
-Falne and Esta Attack 1.5x; Cost 1/2 (5; 2; 1; Free)

Premium Summoning:
-All Gold+ Female Units (excluding black)

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dat new art.

Also, dat premium summoning. To burn or not to...

Oh sweet, it's a star collection event I assume. I'll actually have stamina to burn on dailies this week.

Holy shit this third map is hilarious.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird that it's a star and completion reward event, don't think we've had one of those before.

Oh sweet, it's a star collection event I assume. I'll actually have stamina to burn on dailies this week.
Maybe not if the completion rewards are decent. Art just updated, could be Julian, Soma, Alisa, Katie and a time fairy for completion. By Exkale's post I'll assume 1st and 2nd map drop Soma/Alisa, 3rd map is obviously Katie, 4th map is Julian and 5th is time fairy.

Themis automatically gains defense upon AWing, that's nice, she needed it.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a Katie completion reward for the third map :D

This is looking like a decent event so far.

some of the princess' AW art:

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Weird that it's a star and completion reward event, don't think we've had one of those before.

Maybe not if the completion rewards are decent. Art just updated, could be Julian, Soma, Alisa, Katie and a time fairy for completion. By Exkale's post I'll assume 1st and 2nd map drop Soma/Alisa, 3rd map is obviously Katie, 4th map is Julian and 5th is time fairy.

Themis automatically gains defense upon AWing, that's nice, she needed it.
S'Julian any good?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after 2 hours sleep I though I have to kill white goblins. then it was too late ^^"