What's new

SteelPeel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Eratohok

When coold said the translation was picked up by anons he wasn't lying. eratohoK as it stands right now is translated more than enough to be playable with a majority of events being translated. There may be a decent amount of moon runes in there, but for the most part the game is in a good state.

Also the community is doing translations for a multitude of other era games with some like eraTW almost rivaling eratohoK in translation status.

I highly recommend people give the game a shot.

Should prolly give a link for the latest translation. It's on mega. #!PsIHQBxA!FwlmKX68wAv7KiR9GIsVfByabSjwjpIV7wpV1mVjD7Y

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A bit confusing.

Game says I routed the enemy but it celebrated on me supposedly losing to the enemy I routed. Did I win or not?

The give and take on the conversation part is also mixed up.

SteelPeel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bit confusing.

Game says I routed the enemy but it celebrated on me supposedly losing to the enemy I routed. Did I win or not?

The give and take on the conversation part is also mixed up.
This could help out a bit, some info on the game is a bit farther down
http: //pastebin. com/uAqGSsq2

Honestly the game takes a bit of getting used to. I don't understand what's happening when it says you routed them but lost but usually after a battle and in red text it says a unit was routed it's usually for your own unit losing.

The give and take on convos is simple. You, for the most part, can only talk to them until favorabilty rises. You can select who's the "dom" in the conversation by clicking the open spot next to their names and by clicking give/get you can change who's listening and who's speaking.

Honestly if you need help the era hgg thread and era discord has a good bit of info.

edit: more updated less crashy version I hope mega #!qgthxaCR!lDGvMsg1AX977N4SONgYrimtiAUzE1jQry7xw_suTqA

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honestly the game takes a bit of getting used to. I don't understand what's happening when it says you routed them but lost but usually after a battle and in red text it says a unit was routed it's usually for your own unit losing.
=ra hgg thread and era discord has a good bit of info.

edit: more updated less crashy version I hope mega #!qgthxaCR!lDGvMsg1AX977N4SONgYrimtiAUzE1jQry7xw_suTqA
There was a coalition against my army. Waves after waves, they would attack the city but I always get to defend it.

Enemy unit was routed.
By defeating me, Enemy unit's reputation is increased.

Its not word by word but it was something like that, so I don't really get it.

SteelPeel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was a coalition against my army. Waves after waves, they would attack the city but I always get to defend it.

Enemy unit was routed.
By defeating me, Enemy unit's reputation is increased.

Its not word by word but it was something like that, so I don't really get it.
Hmm that's weird, I'll probably run a scenario where other nations hate me to send a coalition my way and see what's up. Otherwise I don't think it really matters.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm that's weird, I'll probably run a scenario where other nations hate me to send a coalition my way and see what's up. Otherwise I don't think it really matters.
There are other things like where the games states that I apparently fallen in love with myself.

By the way, what do the asterisks besides the character's gender mean? I've search this on 8ch to no avail. I'm really curious.

Last edited:

SteelPeel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are other things like where the games states that I apparently fallen in love with myself.

By the way, what do the asterisks besides the character's gender mean? I've search this on 8ch to no avail. I'm really curious.
Yeah I think it's part of the code bugging out sometimes when it's supposed to put someone elses name.

And I believe the asterisks mean the character in someway has custom content.

Like Remilia has unique dialogue you can toggle (sadly it isn't fully translated) the three fairies of light have that event where you either capture them or they play a prank on you, and Koishi has an event where you catch her sneaking into your house stealing your pudding. Just a few things I can name off the top of my head.

Personally I would recommend checking out the discord for somethings you aren't sure of there's a lot of information shared there (and shitpost)

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score

A lot of pages list 'assistants,' and it seems like you need assistants to punish prisoners. How do you get assistants?

SteelPeel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A lot of pages list 'assistants,' and it seems like you need assistants to punish prisoners. How do you get assistants?
You don't need assistants to punish you can do it all yourself. To get assistants you basically need to get characters in your nation to like you enough (or submissive enough to you) that they'd have sex with your character, then they will be able to help in punishments.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just started this. Is there any sort of guide/wiki?
Also, how to you make people go on the slave route? On the in game guide it says to get subordination and dependence, yet I never seem to get the option.
Im guessing subordination = submission since there's no subordination stat that I saw.

SteelPeel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, how to you make people go on the slave route? On the in game guide it says to get subordination and dependence, yet I never seem to get the option.
Im guessing subordination = submission since there's no subordination stat that I saw.
Most of the stuff you need to learn comes from the in game help, also depends on what version you're playing as recent versions contain a characters.txt file that has guidelines for certain character events to proc.

In regards to enslaving you're right in having to raise a characters subordination and dependence. To do so you usually have to train them either by imprisoning them or getting them in bed with you or if they're enemy characters, by nightcrawling. Usually the best way to raise sub is by spanking and letting their sanity recover along with aphrodisiac use and making them climax with their most sensitive area.

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a link to the latest version, as of 6/11/2018.

TheBlindSteve

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's a link to the latest version, as of 6/11/2018.

A bit pointless to proivde the latest link when it usually gets updated every week or 2, Better off just going to the pastebin and reading through it.
Not updated as much anymore but thats because most of the stuff is just done with git.
Bit late to this but any questions that you or anyone else should have about this game or any other era game should be answered in the discord which is linked in the pastebin I posted up earlier.

AbysalCrown

Reputation score
Anybody alive? the game stills in WIP and they added a lot of fetishes

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody alive? the game stills in WIP and they added a lot of fetishes
I mean... Yeah, they're still updating it, and yeah, I'm still playing it, but I don't think that really required any thread necromancy. Are you looking for a download link or something?

Magdragons

Reputation score
I mean... Yeah, they're still updating it, and yeah, I'm still playing it, but I don't think that really required any thread necromancy. Are you looking for a download link or something?
Can I get a link to the pastebin where the translation is? One a few posts up is dead.