What's new

[WIP - Full] Fallen Princess Lucia Story ( dropped/abandoned )

Status
Not open for further replies.

retio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey. Really sweet to see so much progress on a game translation.
Just one question.
Which version are you basing this off?
DLsite is up to 2.06

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey. Really sweet to see so much progress on a game translation.
Just one question.
Which version are you basing this off?
DLsite is up to 2.06
Version 2.04 I believe, but the updates since then have only been bugfixes, not content. I fixed some bugs myself, so they should probably be considered separate versions at this point. Too much has been done at this point to DL the dev's latest version and compare. Before I finish though, I'll have Yugi ask him what all was fixed so I can make the same changes to the translation (if it's not something I already fixed), that's the only way to do it at this point.

But if anyone notices any remaining bugs, be sure to point them out and I'll fix them as soon as I can.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, I tried to find the decrypter to translate the game. The only links are to the website version which doesn't seem to do anything, the Java version that doesn't work at all, and the "Master" version which doesn't contain anything to actually run it and only takes you to the site. Can anyone help me?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So, I tried to find the decrypter to translate the game. The only links are to the website version which doesn't seem to do anything, the Java version that doesn't work at all, and the "Master" version which doesn't contain anything to actually run it and only takes you to the site. Can anyone help me?
The offline java version is the one you want (0.1.3 alpha). Did you check the instructions in my latest update? The readme has instructions now. If the java version didn't work for you, it must be something on your end, as it works for everyone else as far as I know. In what way does it not work? If the instructions don't work for you, let me know what step you are stuck on so I can explain it more clearly in the readme.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The image code doesn't seem to work unless I'm doing the code wrong, but here's a screenshot of what it tells me.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The image code doesn't seem to work unless I'm doing the code wrong, but here's a screenshot of what it tells me.
Looks like you don't have java installed or there is a problem with it. Probably need to install (or reinstall, or update) java.

Another possibility, did you launch it with the .bat file or the .jar file? Tends to not work properly for me with the bat file. If you used the .bat file, try the .jar file.

retio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a question about the 2.04 version.
My antivirus really doesn't like the exe file. constantly marking it down as suspicious.
It didn't have this problem with the 2.02 version.
Both from animesharing.
And now I really don't know if I want to run this file.
Anyone else having this problem?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I have a question about the 2.04 version.
My antivirus really doesn't like the exe file. constantly marking it down as suspicious.
It didn't have this problem with the 2.02 version.
Both from animesharing.
And now I really don't know if I want to run this file.
Anyone else having this problem?
You can just use the 2.02 version and add my translation patch. This will effectively update it with all the bugfixes since it contains all the data files.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Bumping as I want to clarify something. I don't want to drag other matters into this thread, so I'll keep it brief. As far as my work on this goes, this is a fairly direct localization, the only things I have made any significant changes to are the NPCs in certain areas who all said the exact same thing. (hero's bridge and about half the slum, Yugi had already done this with the VIP people and the other half of the slum people) And I wouldn't have gone that far if Black Panda hadn't been in favor of it.

Other than that, not much to report at the moment, getting a little burnt out with these consensual H events. There are just so many variations they take a long time and are tedious no matter how I approach them. It will get done, just slow going for these remaining events.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Bumping as I want to clarify something. I don't want to drag other matters into this thread, so I'll keep it brief. As far as my work on this goes, this is a fairly direct localization, the only things I have made any significant changes to are the NPCs in certain areas who all said the exact same thing. (hero's bridge and about half the slum, Yugi had already done this with the VIP people and the other half of the slum people) And I wouldn't have gone that far if Black Panda hadn't been in favor of it.

Other than that, not much to report at the moment, getting a little burnt out with these consensual H events. There are just so many variations they take a long time and are tedious no matter how I approach them. It will get done, just slow going for these remaining events.
Actually played through this for the first time the other day and realized like every male NPC in the whole town has a consensual variation with different dialogue. First thing I thought of was how much of a pain it would be to translate them.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Actually played through this for the first time the other day and realized like every male NPC in the whole town has a consensual variation with different dialogue. First thing I thought of was how much of a pain it would be to translate them.
Haha, yeah. That's what has me burned out right now. There are different events for each of: Generic young, middle age, old, slum, and soldier. On top of that there are unique ones for each of: Bloria, Deer, Angel, Bobbi, Gondo, Mohando, Hyudo, Bazz, White, and Albus. On top of THAT, there are 2-3 events for each one (different positions). And last but not least, *each event* has 3-6 variations depending on Lucia's stats. So, yeah, this is by far the worst part of this translation.

Anyway, going to take a break from it for a few days for my own sanity. Will attack it again after this short break.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
who knows how to get to the 2 other clothes please? ^^

Wo kriegt man die 2 anderen Köstüme her und was muß man tum sie zu bekommen ?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
who knows how to get to the 2 other clothes please? ^^

Wo kriegt man die 2 anderen Köstüme her und was muß man tum sie zu bekommen ?
I don't think you get clothes, she just switches them automatically for certain events.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you lower her pleasure stat in any way? It goes up way to fast, before she gets raped the first time her pleasure stat is so high that shes already enjoying it (lost virginity at 40 points).

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can you lower her pleasure stat in any way? It goes up way to fast, before she gets raped the first time her pleasure stat is so high that shes already enjoying it (lost virginity at 40 points).
Yes. Training Jewel, which is sold in the church. (church is in southeast corner of town)
If it's not available, you may need to advance the story a little, but I think it's available from the start.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes. Training Jewel, which is sold in the church. (church is in southeast corner of town)
If it's not available, you may need to advance the story a little, but I think it's available from the start.
Nope not there, so it seems i need to advance the story more.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nope not there, so it seems i need to advance the story more.
Well, that's what I get for going from memory, lol. Just looked at the event and yeah, you need to get past the "restart" point. (when you can gain levels, you'll know when you get there)

Status
Not open for further replies.