What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ197968] Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh shit stupid patreon new guidelines......

Anyone knows why it was taken down?

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We don't know if it was taken down or ewn removed himself.
He started a thread here about his next project but soon after he deleted the thread. Didn't get any news about him ever since.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
We don't know if it was taken down or ewn removed himself.
He started a thread here about his next project but soon after he deleted the thread. Didn't get any news about him ever since.
Not replying to anyone after so long is kind of an insult though...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not replying to anyone after so long is kind of an insult though...
Didn't he mention something about not saying anything next time until the game was almost complete.....i am more worried about the patreon being closed without notice.

Reputation score
Someone reported my link, RIP
I think PEACH CAT was the reason that ewn patreon deleted .... in their latest game they clearly said that they don't like people who touch their work ... of course they will report your link
---

anyway here's the warning that they added in their latest game and in english not japanese

■Warning to a copyright infringement■

PeachCat owns the copyright of this work.
I prohibit the following acts.
 Redistribution of this file.
 Upload of this file.
 Pull out images or materials from this file.
 Upload images from this file.

When you upload it without my agreement,You must agree to pay.
 Calculation method of the payment.
 "Number of downloaded (or read) " times "tax-included sales price "
is Your payment.

The regular sale of this work is carried out by DLsite.com or DMM.com.
The person distributing my works at the place except it must pay to me.'

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tell me if it doesn't work.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think PEACH CAT was the reason that ewn patreon deleted .... in their latest game they clearly said that they don't like people who touch their work ... of course they will report your link
---

anyway here's the warning that they added in their latest game and in english not japanese

■Warning to a copyright infringement■

PeachCat owns the copyright of this work.
I prohibit the following acts.
 Redistribution of this file.
 Upload of this file.
 Pull out images or materials from this file.
 Upload images from this file.

When you upload it without my agreement,You must agree to pay.
 Calculation method of the payment.
 "Number of downloaded (or read) " times "tax-included sales price "
is Your payment.

The regular sale of this work is carried out by DLsite.com or DMM.com.
The person distributing my works at the place except it must pay to me.'
Still doesn't make sense on how he never came on ULMF as well. I mean, shouldn't he come by and talk about what happened?

Reputation score
Still doesn't make sense on how he never came on ULMF as well. I mean, shouldn't he come by and talk about what happened?
Yeah you have a point here it's really doesn't make sense how he suddenly disappeared... but as you see it seems PEACH CAT was really angry about distribution of his works

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah you have a point here it's really doesn't make sense how he suddenly disappeared... but as you see it seems PEACH CAT was really angry about distribution of his works
True, writing a message in English shows that something annoyed you in the West...

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I believe what happened was since Ewn had a Patreon and was making money off it Peach Cat took legal actions. according to his profile Ewn hasn't been online since the 5th of February. He might not even be online at all right now. Partial's and translations were always kind of a gray area, and making money off it probably only exacerbated the issue. Peach Cat for a long time has always had a disdain for piracy of their games.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guess this is as good of a place to write this as any other.

Hi. It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Don't even know where to start with this.

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my sudden disappearance, especially before my former patrons. I'm kind of a private person, so all I'm willing to say at this point is that there was a good enough reason for it. I'm really sorry I can't give you any more details but I'm just not comfortable enough sharing my personal life online. To prevent further speculation on this topic, I'll say that it didn't have anything to do with the games I translated or planned to translate, nor did I make bank and run with the 50 bucks of my patreon money. As unlikely as it seems for it to happen the same day I announced my next translation, that was just the unfortunate timing of it.

But everything in my life has been more or less stable enough lately that I feel like I can finally get back into the swing of things.
I'm not entirely sure what's my next project going to be as I've not exactly been following the scene these past couple of months. I do have a good chunk of Civilian Justice League 2 translated since it did rub me the wrong way to leave things the way I did and that was meant to be a sort of a coming back apology gift, but I just found out that it's getting an official translation later this month, so I guess that plan goes out the window. Guess I'll just scour dlsite for now and see if anything catches my eye.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and peach cat didn't murder me in my sleep.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not entirely sure what's my next project going to be as I've not exactly been following the scene these past couple of months. I do have a good chunk of Civilian Justice League 2 translated since it did rub me the wrong way to leave things the way I did and that was meant to be a sort of a coming back apology gift, but I just found out that it's getting an official translation later this month, so I guess that plan goes out the window. Guess I'll just scour dlsite for now and see if anything catches my eye.
Hi ewn, nice to see that you arent dead lol, your previous translation was really good so im looking forward to your next one now that you are back, since you aren't sure about what game to translate next(given that Civilian Justice League 2 is getting an official one), may i suggest Lady Knight Rifina from hukidamari? as far as im aware that game has no full translation and its pretty popular

those are the links (still im surprised this game with that many downloads has no full translation), or maybe you can pick the most recent one from this circle, up to you, still good to have you back.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Guess this is as good of a place to write this as any other.

Hi. It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Don't even know where to start with this.

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my sudden disappearance, especially before my former patrons. I'm kind of a private person, so all I'm willing to say at this point is that there was a good enough reason for it. I'm really sorry I can't give you any more details but I'm just not comfortable enough sharing my personal life online. To prevent further speculation on this topic, I'll say that it didn't have anything to do with the games I translated or planned to translate, nor did I make bank and run with the 50 bucks of my patreon money. As unlikely as it seems for it to happen the same day I announced my next translation, that was just the unfortunate timing of it.

But everything in my life has been more or less stable enough lately that I feel like I can finally get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and peach cat didn't murder me in my sleep.
Everything is good as long as you are alive and healthy.........hopefully

Anyway may i suggest....honestly ANYTHING netorare lol

Could youtransaltesomething like Forward Ho, Confision World or Life on Floating island? Here is the dlsite page for the circle

Or i have hear peopletalk about this one as being really good too. In fact i prefer this to the team niimi ones.