What's new

[Complete - Full] 少公女騎士みるく(Girl Knight MILK) Translation

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28396
DLSite(JP):
DLSite(EN):

And it's done. That didn't take too long. It's probably because I've been slowly working on it even before finishing my previous translation, but eh.

I need to take a moment and congratulate shoku for the abundance of fetishes in their games. I mean, really. I've played and worked on many H-games, but these ones just take the first place! Just when you've seen the heroine get fucked up badly and say that's probably the worst that can happen to her, something even worse happens to her!

The story isn't anything amazing, but there's more to do than the last game, mainly through fulfilling requests at a place called the community center. Some may seem boring, but well, they add to the game time, at least for those that want to play the game >_>

I didn't find something that was hard in the game, and you can kind of cheat through anything by overtraining the character as long as you have the cash-skill points. Most game over scenes pretty much mention that, and even have the option to just lose instantly to get the scene. The developer probably realized that having a character who's a whole lot stronger than an opponent you want to lose to kind of beats the whole point.

As I had mentioned in the other post, this game contains a lot of fetishes, and many of them are quite extreme. I know some guys and gals don't like those, so my advice is to play a bit, and if the game becomes too overbearing at any point, then don't play it. But at least try it, you might be more tolerant to those scenes than you expect....

I also translated the images in the game this time. They look readable, but nothing too special. I'd like an opinion on whether they were fine, if I should pick another font, make the messages have fewer words, etc.

So, typical procedure. I'll wait for a few days, fix any typos, translate any missed lines, and then see what I'll work on. As a matter of fact, there's someone I've been talking to, and I might get a small commision for that....but more on that when the time comes!

Anyway, here you go:

Link:
and key: !CGvdFWEDW9ETWSKcp-9PItG9Br7rcbdUO4oTBdnGOC8
(patch v1.02)

Patch History:
v1.02: Untranslated climaxing scene and some other stuff.
v1.01: Fixed bugs and typos.
v1.00: Translation patch released.

I hope all of you will enjoy this game! If you happen to really like it, you should buy it to support the developers as well!

If you encounter any kind of bug, be sure to notify me so I can patch it up!

Have fun~

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 少公女騎士みるく(Girl Knight MILK) Translation Progress

It's not a bad game (it's extreme, sure, but not in a terrible way), but what angers me about it is that you can't actually "win" it.

Well either way, I might try playing it again once your translation is done. So good luck with this :)

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cool. I personally wished you did more of Golden Fever's stuff, but whatever you want to do is good.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool. I personally wished you did more of Golden Fever's stuff, but whatever you want to do is good.
Apart from the one I translated, the other once appear to be CG, except from the sequel of this game, which is in an engine that I have no idea how to edit...

I haven't translated any CG material ever, mostly because if I don't know a kanji, I'll have to manually search for it using the number of strokes, which will take a lot of time, compared to a game where you can copy and paste a kanji in jisho or something :/

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apart from the one I translated, the other once appear to be CG, except from the sequel of this game, which is in an engine that I have no idea how to edit...

I haven't translated any CG material ever, mostly because if I don't know a kanji, I'll have to manually search for it using the number of strokes, which will take a lot of time, compared to a game where you can copy and paste a kanji in jisho or something :/
If you're talking about the We are Bandits game, it's in SRPG Studios. I looked up how to do it, and http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=1016797&postcount=173 there IS a way to do it. You just have to learn new software. I personally would do it if someone just provide me with the software (or a link to it pirated what not), and the game. It doesn't seem insanely hard, just have to use the reference images to find out what the UI elements say.

I don't know what you mean by CG, but I'm really digging their games. They are well made.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're talking about the We are Bandits game, it's in SRPG Studios. I looked up how to do it, and http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=1016797&postcount=173 there IS a way to do it. You just have to learn new software. I personally would do it if someone just provide me with the software (or a link to it pirated what not), and the game. It doesn't seem insanely hard, just have to use the reference images to find out what the UI elements say.

I don't know what you mean by CG, but I'm really digging their games. They are well made.
Oh, there's a way to edit that game? Well, I don't really want to learn using a new software right now, but it's always nice to have the option. If I ever find a link for it, I'll give it to you.

By CG I mean just images, no gameplay at all. Many of their products are just that, images. Their only "games" are the one I translated and "We are Bandits!". Unless I'm missing something and haven't seen other actual games yet.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for doing this, wish more people would go over translations, even if they are completed; nothing wrong with fixing mistakes and stuff.

Connor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for re-translation of this game, honestly, previous translation wasn't that great, it relies too much on machine translation.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My personal opinion (and I am not saying I am right!) is that if a game has been translated to atleast an acceptable standard, time is better spent translating a game that has not been translated before.

Thanks for brushing this game up either way!

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My personal opinion (and I am not saying I am right!) is that if a game has been translated to atleast an acceptable standard, time is better spent translating a game that has not been translated before.

Thanks for brushing this game up either way!
I agree with you, but I had already translated about 30-40% of the game(I believe). I wouldn't start it from scratch after it was completed, and would focus on something else.

I tend to do that a lot. I translate one game, but I do parts for like 5 other games. It's my pet peeve, and probably a really bad habit, since other people work on translations as well(!).

But at least it will be over faster than the previous translation. I think I've hit 50% now. SoonTM.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't i translate most images when i did a partial for this?
In any case, I am quite good at re-creating the style of what the original creators did. So , if you need a image editor I'll be more then happy to help out. Just poke me on Discord on what stuff you want.
I just checked, I did translate it. But, think was kinda rushed and sloppy so it would need a redo on some stuff like her Thoughts.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't i translate most images when i did a partial for this?
In any case, I am quite good at re-creating the style of what the original creators did. So , if you need a image editor I'll be more then happy to help out. Just poke me on Discord on what stuff you want.
I just checked, I did translate it. But, think was kinda rushed and sloppy so it would need a redo on some stuff like her Thoughts.
I did think I should ask someone else again, but it doesn't feel right. Plus, I think image editing is a nice skill to work on. Although, if they end up being a total fail, I might have to ask you. Thanks yugi <3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did think I should ask someone else again, but it doesn't feel right. Plus, I think image editing is a nice skill to work on. Although, if they end up being a total fail, I might have to ask you. Thanks yugi <3
Heh, I don't mind. Love image editing this kind of stuff anyway. Most fun I have with RPG Maker Games. If people knew the effort i go through to do em. x3 They see the image for like 5-10 seconds while I spent 5-10 hours on it. Such fun!

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Translation out~!
Check the first post for details and a link!

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a bunch for the translation on this one! Shoku games are quite fun.
And even though this already had a translation, and not to diminish the other one but your's certainly a really good translation.
Kudos for the speed on the release! ;)

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This game is really good so far. Thanks for the trans elfloren!

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great game, and great translation! Want to get that out of the way, because I'm about to point out some bugs, but I definitely wanted to thank you for your work first. That said:

• Item 21(29 in the RPGMaker database) Lewd Up Medicine MAX - I couldn't find this item in the game, further it has no description and no effect, but it is required to complete the item book. I don't know if this is a bug from the original game or became broken with translating.
  • One of the Town Stall merchants becomes untranslated somewhere near the end of the game, when their inventories expand. It is the one that is closer to the road.
  • The H scenes for using the sexual attack skills in battle are untranslated.(sorry for clarification, the scenes themselves I don't think have text, but the listings in the H menu for them are untranslated)
  • Rumors and Humiliations seem to be misaligned and get cutoff on the status screen making them hard to read.
  • The Climaxing scene is untranslated.
  • The Dlsite page says you can make her have petite or large breasts, but I saw no option for this. Again, not sure if this one is something broken in translation or a bug from the original, but I wanted to include it incase you can fix it!
Alright, that's my list so far. Again, thank you very much for your work.

Edited for clarification.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great game, and great translation! Want to get that out of the way, because I'm about to point out some bugs, but I definitely wanted to thank you for your work first. That said:

• Item 21(29 in the RPGMaker database) Lewd Up Medicine MAX - I couldn't find this item in the game, further it has no description and no effect, but it is required to complete the item book. I don't know if this is a bug from the original game or became broken with translating.
  • One of the Town Stall merchants becomes untranslated somewhere near the end of the game, when their inventories expand. It is the one that is closer to the road.
  • The H scenes for using the sexual attack skills in battle are untranslated.(sorry for clarification, the scenes themselves I don't think have text, but the listings in the H menu for them are untranslated)
  • Rumors and Humiliations seem to be misaligned and get cutoff on the status screen making them hard to read.
  • The Climaxing scene is untranslated.
  • The Dlsite page says you can make her have petite or large breasts, but I saw no option for this. Again, not sure if this one is something broken in translation or a bug from the original, but I wanted to include it incase you can fix it!
Alright, that's my list so far. Again, thank you very much for your work.

Edited for clarification.

Let's see...
  • The Lewd Up Medicine MAX is an item I created to test the dialogues when she becomes lewder. Had no idea it affected the item book completion, so I'll probably just delete it in the next patch.
  • Merchant found and translated.
  • The H skills and battle H scenes don't have any text, but I just realized that what you're talking about are actually images. I should translate those, but...maybe next time I open Photoshop >.<
  • I'll try changing some values, hopefully I don't break anything.
  • Do you mean the scene called Climaxing Childbirth? I might have missed something somewhere.
  • I found no such option when I was translating the game. If I bugged it somehow while translating it, I would like someone that had found it in the japanese version to at least post a screenshot or something.

Thank you for mentioning these, and don't hesitate to post anything else you come across.

Edit: I found some titles from H skills I had left untranslated. I'll include those in the next patch too.

Last edited: