What's new

[Complete - Full] 約束のロザリオ( Rosary of the Promise) Translation

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Original Thread: Link
DLSite(JP):
DLSite(EN):

Aaaaaand this one is complete too. It took a while when it shouldn't have, but you can blame Fallen for that. At least people liked Fallen, and Kagura Games are only getting started.

I don't have a lot to say about this game. It's small, it caters to some fetishes that are probably not too popular(though I haven't done any extensive search on the popularity of fetishes), and I can already see some people messaging me on how I keep wasting my time on third-class games like this when I could work on much better titles.

Nevertheless, some of you will enjoy this. I hope all of you do.

I tested the game for bugs a bit, and I still can't understand how so many of them just slip under my nose...I thought I was being careful by translating everything on every map, every common event, etc...it has to be fine now, right? Right??? Well, you never know, so, just like usual, I'll wait for a few days, fix any typos, translate any missed lines, and then...I'll announce my next game, which is one of my favourites. I don't know if people liked it, I know I didn't at first, but now I adore it. It's somewhat old too, and from one of the circles I'm very fond of...but enough hints. It won't be long until I reveal which game it will be.

Anyway, here you go:

Mega link:
and key: !Q8DnEqiRh5CN9n1DeyIjPZaR1PAMubDLqKl8P7v06fg

Patch version history:
v1.02: Fixed a few more typos and translated a missed line.
v1.01: Fixed a few typos.
v1.00: Translation released.

If you encounter any kind of bug, be sure to notify me so I can patch it up!

Have fun and thank you for all the support ♪ ♪ ♪

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I remember playing this awhile ago as it was fairly easy to follow and find ways to get into mischief. Really looking forward to the whole experience...thanks!

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
I was a bit disappointed with the gameplay in this one too and thought they should've stayed along the same lines of their last three releases but I'm still glad you're translating this. Interested as to what I may have mistranslated in my extended partial too.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Translation is out boys and girls! Check the first post for more info ^_^

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Aww peeps you make me blush :3

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another NTR game translated, You the real MVP.
It's NTR, right? The dev never added an NTR tag, but as I translated the story, I did get a strong NTR vibe from it...well, having the tag or not doesn't matter that much at this point.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's NTR, right? The dev never added an NTR tag, but as I translated the story, I did get a strong NTR vibe from it...well, having the tag or not doesn't matter that much at this point.
Well for me it's NTR, but I guess they didn't add the tag because the NTR is kinda weak, since the relationship is one sided.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Praise Elfloren \o/
Oh, Elfloren, good ol'chap
freely give us things to fap.
And translations that you make
always have lot of bukkake.
So, just don't stop for good
there're still games with great big boobs!

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice elf...My prepaid card that I used for Patreon is dry. I'm going to buy one in the next day or two just for you. I appreciate your work.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice elf...My prepaid card that I used for Patreon is dry. I'm going to buy one in the next day or two just for you. I appreciate your work.
Aww. Thanks for the support, mate! I really really appreciate it <3

Radio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason 7zip cant extract the translation file as an archive, anyone else have this issue or is it just me?