kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
first ewn finished sally and now this, my balls empty man
anyway thanks for the translation

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
wow! Good job. I was stuck in this game somewhere, but at some point I didn't know what to do to progress. Maybe now I'll finally able to finish it

Took a quick look. Found untranslated part in maize village. Some line from the boy with the blue hair and an event inside the bathhouse at the action icon.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nice, good job. I knew if I waited long enough someone would finish what I started :p

zipetya

Reputation score
Great news! Thanks for the translation!

Wasn't really able to play this because of apparent "VNR is stupid" fact, even with Rrezz 's much appreciated partial.
And now I can even play it in full-screen!! (don't ask; stupid Win8 issue xD)

If I have time I will have a quick look. You were using v1.10 as a basis for your translation I assume?*
One thing, though, I think the release date was 2016/01/21... ;)

*EDIT: Quite right, v1.10; didn't see the filename of the patch's archive until just now. Cool!

gf2468

Reputation score
At the very start, when the purple haired girl is giving the translation credits, the game crashes with the messege "Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/Actor2_1". It only happens with the purple haired girl, and not with the brown haired one, so I can get through that by restarting the game until I get her in the intro. It doesn't seem to happen before aplying the patch, so it's probably something in the patch that is causing it. Hopefully this doesn't pop up again further into the game and makes it impossible continue, but either way I figured I should say something. I'm using version 1.10, by the way.

Also, thanks a lot for the translation!

z8in

Reputation score
At the very start, when the purple haired girl is giving the translation credits, the game crashes with the messege "Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/Actor2_1". It only happens with the purple haired girl, and not with the brown haired one, so I can get through that by restarting the game until I get her in the intro. It doesn't seem to happen before aplying the patch, so it's probably something in the patch that is causing it. Hopefully this doesn't pop up again further into the game and makes it impossible continue, but either way I figured I should say something. I'm using version 1.10, by the way.

Also, thanks a lot for the translation!
Same here, no Actor2_1 in the file list at all before or after patching.

Hoboy

Reputation score
Great job - looking forward to spending some time on this! Found one bit untranslated in the thieve's hideout at the start when picking up the dragon necklace thingie...

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
if someones looking for the game thread as well :)

Edit: weird thing, in the translation-forum Hoboy's post is shown to be the last one in this thread O_O

Last edited:

z8in

Reputation score
here
put it in Graphics/Pictures/
Thanks, but I still don't get the reason for this bug, am I on the right version? I've actually downloaded the game at 1.10 from 3 different sources and that picture is named actor2_1_1.png in all of them.

Reputation score
Thanks, but I still don't get the reason for this bug, am I on the right version? I've actually downloaded the game at 1.10 from 3 different sources and that picture is named actor2_1_1.png in all of them.
I think that pic is an addition from the translator that why we didn't find here in the jap version ... my game also crashed in the beginning so i corrected is by adding that pic

zipetya

Reputation score
I'd say that -most probably- something somewhere in the patch's files/scripts is mistakenly referencing actor2_1.png (instead of actor2_1_1.png), creating the error. Hopefully not all actor2_1*.pngs are problematic...

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yup, I fucked up that one line

Here is the Bug Fix patch
Removed

!9PEzo_KU5eS2jb88mHe4nZ0y91W8mKitvYajraBrZ3g

Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/Actor2_1".
Fixed

wow! Good job. I was stuck in this game somewhere, but at some point I didn't know what to do to progress. Maybe now I'll finally able to finish it

Took a quick look. Found untranslated part in maize village. Some line from the boy with the blue hair and an event inside the bathhouse at the action icon.
Done

Great job - looking forward to spending some time on this! Found one bit untranslated in the thieve's hideout at the start when picking up the dragon necklace thingie...
Done

Btw I'm looking for a game to translated. if you have any suggestion please tell me

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
YOUNG WIFE SOUFFLE PLEASEEEE!!!
google that and you'll find dlsite link

Last edited:

pokemon7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
translate
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ140779.html