What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ173507 - Perverted Loli Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Dlsite Link:

Third game from this circle that I'm translating. Similar themes to the first two, however there's a significant increase in human/human scenes as opposed to 99% tentacle.

This game shares the same main character as Anzu's Labyrinth (https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...zu-s-labyrinth), but you don't need to play that first to understand anything.

Patch Link: Overwrite the existing game's data folder to apply!

Let me know if you find any errors or missing text. I may have missed some unique combos of pregnancy state/clothing text interaction.

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Last edited:

gf2468

Reputation score
Future generations will play these loli tentacle rape games and sing songs in your honor.
Seriously though, great job, thanks for all these translations.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Everything should be translated at this point. I'm doing a final quick passthrough of the game for minor edits, then I'll be able to post the patch.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Everything should be translated at this point. I'm doing a final quick passthrough of the game for minor edits, then I'll be able to post the patch.
You're a god, my dude. Appreciate all the work you've been doing on this circle's games. I've always wanted to play them, but without a translation, I felt like I was missing a massive amount of what made them good.

gf2468

Reputation score
Wow, that was super fast. Thanks for all the translations!

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Chronomium are you on fire? You are translating like a machine! And i mean that in a good way because you are blazing fast!

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Posted the patch! Let me know if there are any issues, I'll try to correct them and re-post.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You are a God. I really loved Ichigo's game, and now this as well. You have my eternal gratitude.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I got the game on 2.0 version. Can I use this patch too?
I'm pretty sure the patch was made for v2.0 of the game, though do correct me Chronomium, if I am mistaken!
At any rate, it starts up just fine and plays a-okay with v2.0 - for the 15 minutes I tried... So give it a go!

Seems really good thus far!
Thanks Chron!

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
The patch was made for v2.0, or whichever one was most current on dlsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.