What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ202893] My Secret Summer Vacation v1.71 (ぼくのひみつの夏休み)

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys,

I don't know if I can post images of this game as the protagonist himself is underage to begin with. Also, this is just a translation patch, and not the full game. But anyway,

Change log:

v0.4:

-Menu buttons, text, etc.
-Roughly 95% of general (not sex-related) scenes
-All of the sex scenes of 2 out of 10 characters {Older Sister and (Shopkeeper) Sister} done, including the ones in the 'Secret Picture Diary'.
-First sex scene with Hime
-Midnight peeking of Aunt

v0.5:

-All of the sex scenes of 4 out of 10 characters {Older Sister, (Shopkeeper) Sister, Hime and Mysterious Sister} done (Mysterious Sister is the keyword used for her in the script. She has no name in the game, but the old lady addresses her as Natsu.)
-Kimono Aunt sleep rape (partial)
-Midnight peeking of Aunt

v0.6

-All of the sex scenes of 7 out of 10 characters (all of the above + Chibi, Megane's Mother and Kimono Aunt) done.

v1.0

-Translation is complete. There might be typos and unintentionally untranslated text.

v1.1

- Fixed a bug in which if you have sex with Older Sister for the second time, after the sex, you get stuck in her room.
- Fixed a bug where the "Interesting Book" was missing. The book is located on Ryouta's bookshelf.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

DLsite link:

Here is the link to the translation patch:

Patreon release post:

Last edited:

ibuk

Reputation score
Nice, been waiting for this for a long while.

Reputation score
Nice.... i will wait for the complete translation
really thank you for your work

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It seems that you finally got your account activated :).

Same as the others, I will wait for the complete translation.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Looks nice, will keep an eye on this.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for keeping up with this translation! I found a minor bug that occurs when you fight Gon's Most Valued One in the 'Real Battle' so I fixed it up. Please check the same link as provided above for the fix.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I can't seem to find the link to 0.4.0 on your Patreon, just 0.3.0 and the 0.4.1 patch.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Whoops, I forgot to add in the link, I'll add it in now. Thanks for letting me know.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
A total of four characters' sex and general scenes have been translated. Links are the same as above.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thank you very much for your translation, I'm glad you're translating at such a steedy way !

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
You're welcome! I hope to be able to keep translating my projects at this pace too!

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Just wanted to know, but how many of you will actually try the Ryouta's (dat sexy boy, just kidding) route? I wonder why I need to bother translating his route.

And let me know if the "Play house" rapidfire round with Chibi is too difficult.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@symplexity Personally, I enjoy a full translation, but if you find it too much work, then perhaps a compromise you can just machine translate his part and leave a notification near the patch link ?
The recent translation effort of Tenioha still left a bad taste in my mouth (they remove the entire trap route) though if it's you it's fine since it's just translation, you omit nothing, if there are enough voice/concern about that route, you can just go back later for the sake of completion or leave just as is.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, now I know what I'm going to play for the weekend. Thank you very much for this.