What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ204320] Nymphomania Paradox

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
My first translation.

DLsite

Link to the original thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...omania-paradox

Download:

Just copy and replace the files in the download into the www folder of your game directory.

If you come across any untranslated bits, please leave a post and let me know.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks and welcome to the world of translations lurker, hope u can remain giving us some more on your free time ^^,.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks and welcome to the world of translations lurker, hope u can remain giving us some more on your free time ^^,.
Thanks! I'm already working on translating RJ202234 Dog Fuck Idol.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe u could give a look into Knightless Leticia, Slave Sword(there are 2 games of this) and Gold Scientist... All those are pretty good games untouched and still in jp most likely =D. Knightless Leticia works as in a Light Novel with choices(adventure) with a bit of rpg here and there talking about status and values such as lewdness; Slave Sword are 2 cool RPG Maker games while Gold Scientist is a parody of To Love Ru mother of that blonde assasin and the assasin itself(forgot their names).

Knightless Leticia ->
Slave Sword 1 ->
Slave Sword 2 ->
Gold Scientist ->

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, thanks a lot for this and great choice with Dog Fuck Idol, maybe look into the first game of that circle as well if you like the art style.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey there!
Thanks a lot for the translation, and welcome!

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree with Slave Sword! I still wish that game can be translated because it looks really interesting.

But whew, what a good day. After TSRPG and now this haha. Thanks a lot for all your work.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is this a full translations? That would be nice. Since only made a partial a while back. Never mind I need to learn to read ;)

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Btw, translation is very good edited with nice rhytim and doesn't make everything sound strange/out of line such as machine translations, but i think i noticed some places where i pressed in a poster or something and still got japanese Kanjis, however those doesn't affect the story(or 2 normal npc's that just looked my way if i'm using the uniform instead of any slut costume and they say something and is all in jp, all else perfectly in english). This game just lacks variation of scenes since it repeats same positions a lot, however, nice work there. Eager to see the next one u translate though .-.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw, translation is very good edited with nice rhytim and doesn't make everything sound strange/out of line such as machine translations, but i think i noticed some places where i pressed in a poster or something and still got japanese Kanjis, however those doesn't affect the story(or 2 normal npc's that just looked my way if i'm using the uniform instead of any slut costume and they say something and is all in jp, all else perfectly in english). This game just lacks variation of scenes since it repeats same positions a lot, however, nice work there. Eager to see the next one u translate though .-.
Thanks, I'll look for that. Can you give me more details.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, I'll look for that. Can you give me more details.
I don't remember right now, but should be the npc's when going to the city station on the right close to the bathroom during the afternoon or something like this. Posters were around the business area or something like that, already forgot since i just played to check the story a bit, since wasn't that long of a game, cleared and didn't repeated xD

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Also, how do people feel about the Japaneses sfx/onomatopoeia? I didn't really want to do bunch of *moan* or *squirt* type of translations so I took notes from hmanga translators and just did a direct syllable translation for them. I know it can seem a bit weird and funny

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
0_0
Th...thank you lurker translator, this is a nice surprise,b it really is !

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, how do people feel about the Japaneses sfx/onomatopoeia? I didn't really want to do bunch of *moan* or *squirt* type of translations so I took notes from hmanga translators and just did a direct syllable translation for them. I know it can seem a bit weird and funny
it's the hardest part for me lol, cant come up with a good word to replace all these squirt moan splash splurt blah blah

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
When the games asks if you want to carry your lust level over it still resets it back to zero.