OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

HP: 43
PP: 57
EP: 68

Makayla inflicted 4 corruption to Sylva.

Sylva ominously chuckled when Makayla suggested they shouldn't do more than this. "Maybe you're right, but since you're my property now, I'll be the one that decides if I've gotten enough corruption from you." Sylva firmly replied to Makayla, before grinding her thick throbbing cock against Makayla's face, the thick erotic scent of her cock domineered the air around Makayla, clearly in an attempt to show her dominance over the submissive girl.

------------------------------------------------

Makayla's attempts to get her mate away from her mouth were flimsy, the pushing barely did anything to slow down the thick cock from slamming inside her throat and the gentle biting only caused Sylva's thick cock to throb, before hearing a pleased groan from the girl. Since Sylva's cock was pushing past Makayla's lips with great speed, it caused her lips and cheeks to be covered with her own Saliva, which had a strong scent and taste of Sylva's filthy cock. Luckily for Makayla, when she was about to give up, her last bit of resistance came through to Sylva, who with one final thrust rammed her cock all the way into Makayla's throat, before her thick throbbing cock deposited a final load inside Makayla's stomach. With the same motion however, Sylva caused her big swollen pulsing balls to slam down against Makayla's nose, causing the already air deprived girl to become more deprived of air, as her belly was filled with even more ropes of seed. Unlike the quick releases from before, Sylva took her time this time, as Makayla could feel Sylva's thick slippery cock twitch against the her throat, and she similarly could feel Sylva's big round orbs twitch against her nose. Luckily for Makayla, Sylva began to slowly slide out her cock right before she was about to lose consciousness, until it popped out her mouth, covered in Makayla's saliva and wiggling in front of her eyes fully erect, as the tip occasionally leaked a bit of seed from the tip, splashing directly against Makayla's face. "Hmmm, I'm happy I've got such a good little bitch taking care of my needs~. I'll make sure you want me to be your number one mate." Sylva panted, before sitting down on top Makayla's head once again, Sylva's firm round ass covering her sight, her nose being covered by Sylva's sweaty round balls and Sylva's seed leaking cock hovering over Makayla's mouth, which caused her mouth to catch anything leaking out when she opened it.

Quickly Makayla could hear the steps of their mistress approaching from the kitchen. However, Sylva remained seated on top of Makayla's head, and with how she was gently grinding her big round orbs against Makayla's nose, she could tell that she wasn't planning on moving anywhere.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
When Sylva dominantly declared that she would decide when enough was enough, Makayla was at first slightly worried about the corruption but it quickly turned to a slight arousal at the implication of what her Mate meant by that… “I-if that's what you want… a little bit of corruption p-probably never hurt anyone…” A glob of precum was left on Makayla's cheek as Sylva grinded her amazing cock on Makayla's face. Sylva’s musk was starting to really affect Makayla, her expression was turning quite sloppy. Her eyes were half open, her tongue was sticking out as she panted with a thick blush covering her face as she could only wait for her Mate to begin.

~~

Her weak attempts to get Sylva's attention almost seemed to be useless, only managing to bring Sylva over the edge once more with her gentle bite! The already massive cock thronged and enlarged slightly as it started to spew even more hot cum down her throat! Makayla gagged slightly again as Sylva used Makalas throat as her cock sleeve. By the time Sylva recovered from her climax and has started to thrust once again, her cock sleeve’s face was covered in her own saliva. It had gotten everywhere thanks to Sylva's reckless thrusting and her own gagging, and it was like her saliva was being infused with Sylva's cock stench, as it was starting to taste and smell alot like Sylva's cock! As Makayla's vision was starting to go black and her resistance was ending, Sylva gave one final hard and deep orgasmic thrust into Makayla's throat! Makayla's eyes started to roll up into her head and her legs slightly quivered in her own orgasmic bliss as her now cum bloated stomach received a final hot treat! With Sylva's heavy balls pressed against her nose, darkness was starting to appear on the edges of her vision. It felt like Sylva was in the middle of her strongest orgasm yet, and had every intention to savor it! It probably didn't help Makayla that even when about to pass out, she was unconsciously using her throat to milk every drop she could from Sylva! Sylva was truely helping to make Makayla’s throat into her own personal mouth pussy!

At the brink of her entire vision turning to darkness, Sylva finally started to slowly pull out her filthy cock from Makayla's throat! She went slow enough that Makayla could vividly feel every bump and vein of the cock as it was slowly pulled out, and with a single loud pop, Makayla was finally able to breath! She immediately gasped for air, then started yo cough and sputter for air! She made for quite the erotic sight, her face covered with her own saliva which was mixed with precum and the milky white of cum. Some tears had run down her face from overwhelming pleasure and pain of not being able to breath. As if all of that wasn't enough, Sylva’s meaty rod was now twitching right above her, occasionally leaking globs of fun down onto Makayla's already messy face! Hah, hah, hah… I'm already l-looking forward to seeing if you will fuck my womb full of y-your seed as good as you do to my stomach.” As soon as she finished talking, Makayla licked up the newest glob of cum that fell from the tip of Sylva’s cock. The thought of maybe trying to service Sylva's balls crossed her mind some more, but those thoughts quickly froze as the sounds of approaching steps entered her ears!

Makayla could only groan and mumble that she was going to be in so much trouble as Lina got closer to their room. She would have to accept her punishments for both of their actions. She knew there was no way she could clean up the mess they had made with the little time they had, and Sylva didn't seem like she would want move. She had even started to grind her somehow still heavy balls over her bitch’s nose, almost possessively, like she was declaring that she was claiming Makayla as her own to anyone watching! Makayla’s eyes started to go hazy as she was being drowned in Sylva’s musk once again.