Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

June smiled at Sera "Of course!" With a plan in mind they examined the barn and found it in need of a little repair. After leaving the worn structure Sera moved up behind June Wrapping her arms around her to support her the former priestess readied herself as Sera took to the air. Thankfully June was fairly light but even with that consideration their flight would be rather sort. Still they managed to get a look at the small hedge maze. It was badly over grown but as she thought earlier it had a small garden in the middle. Holding her tight June's heart beat fast as they soared threw the air. Though Sera felt a burning in her wings as the poor muscles ached from the extra weight. It seems they would have to land in the maze. Heading down Sera managed to land them both before her wings gave out. Seeing the look of discomfort June made sure Sera sat a moment on a weathered stone bench. The center garden was covered in moss with a fountain in the middle completely over grown with Moon Lilies. "Humm this place is kinda dull. I know it needs a giant bull monster with a huge cock!" June blushed at the thought as she moved around to look at the flowers and hedges letting Sera rest.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After leaving the milking barn, which looked like it needed some but not a whole lot of work, Sera wrapped her arms around June and took flight. June was heavier than she'd hoped, but lighter than she expected, making it tough to fly too very far with her before she had to land, and seeing as they were over the hedge maze where she had indeed spotted a garden, Sera decided to land there to rest her wings. By the time she'd landed, giving her wings one last mightily flap as she did, Sera's wings were burning from the extra weight they'd had to carry for the last minute or two.

Taking a seat on the old stone bench that June directed her to, Sera smiled and thanked her. "I'll be alright though June, worry not about me. I haven't flown while carrying anyone in at least a year now I don't think, it's hard work when you're only used to carrying your own weight all the time," Sera told June, giving her cheek a gentle caress as June helped her down.

Taking a look around from her seat, Sera thought the place was rather beautiful all things considered. The Moon Lilies she saw were the best part in her opinion, but the moss covering the majority of the place made the place just feel... peaceful and serene. When Ivy spoke up though, Sera barely stifled a giggle at her words while June blushed like mad. "Ivy you devil, hush saying dirty things like that. Poor June, now you've got her all embarrassed. Besides, that giant bull monster with a huge cock would probably try to take June, and I'm not going to let that happen," Sera said, giving a confident nod as finished.

After resting for a couple of minutes, Sera would get up and join June over at the flowers, getting down on her knees next to a larger patch of them and leaning down to draw in their fragrance. "Mmm, they smell nice, and they're beautiful to look at too. Though not half as beautiful as you are June," Sera said in a rather romantic way, smiling up at June and winking at her.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June blushed at Sera and joined her kneeling near the flowers. Her tail twitched in excitedly slapping Sera a little on the back but not painfully. Looking at Sera June leaned in and kissed her on the mouth for a long moment before breaking away. Blushing June slid out of her robe and present her body to Sera to look at. "Sera take me here and now please I want to have your baby or babies. June blushed even more her pale skin turning peak as the relatively cool air of the maze caused her nipples to stiffen.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(I thought June's cat features went in already? Or was it only her ears so far? Not that it really matters that much to me or anything, just curious. Also, horny little June, wanting some babies too so she's not left behind by the catgirls. :p)

Feeling June's tail thump against her back, Sera smiled and picked one of the Moon Lilies just before June moved in and kissed her right on the lips. Sera, feeling a little surprised by June's forwardness in kissing her first, simply moaned softly against June's lips, feeling quite happy about her doing this. When June undressed, Sera felt a pang of arousal stirring in her loins as she reached up and placed the Moon Lily she'd plucked behind June's left ear, stepping a little closer as June spoke up again.

Sera gasped slightly at June's words while the young ex-nun blushed while the cool breeze was blowing in and making her nipples stiffen as a result. "June... are you sure you want to have my babies? I... I can't promise you that I'll always be able to be there to help you take care of any children we have you know. And... there's a good chance that you might have to go back home eventually before you start getting too far along or anything. Would you be okay with that sweetie?" Sera asked June in a serious tone, but she began undressing too, letting her robes fall from her body and catching them to set aside all neatly folded. Once that was done she stepped as close to June as she could, their breasts pressing ever so slightly against one another, her own nipples stiffening up more because June's were stiff and rubbing against her. Sera already knew what she would do depending on June's answer, and that was bless her with an angelic child, because she trusted June and because June had a pure heart and she was certain that June would take care of any child they had.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June leaned against Sera the former nun being shorter than Sera by just a little. "I love you Sera and I don't care if I have to stop adventuring to have your children. Just ever sense the other girls have been growing I.. I just feel like I need to have a child as well." June wrapped her arms around Sera hugging her tight her naked flesh pressed against Sera. "Take me to you home Sera. Ill have your children there and wait for you to return." June's eyes sparkled as she looked up at Sera.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh June, don't worry your pretty little head over things like that. It might be some pheromones leftover from the other night affecting you and making you feel like that. But, I'll make you a promise right here okay June. If you still feel this way after your cat features here fade away, then I'll make love to you and I'll make sure I put my baby in your belly, and I'll even go one step further... I want you to bear an my first angelic child into this world. But I only want what's best for you, so I want to be sure you're ready for motherhood and that it isn't just something making you feel this way," Sera whispered in June's ear as they held one another, her lips finding June's and kissing her passionately. "For now though, I will give you a wonderful time, just the two of us here in this maze, away from all the troubles of the world. And I'll take you to my sanctuary someday, soon I hope, but it could be some time before I can return that way," Sera went on to say once she'd broken their passionate kiss.

With that, Sera would reach around behind June and grope her butt with one hand, while her other slid up June's side and tickled her lightly as she leaned around and kissed the human girl's neck, leaving a hickey there as she did and while she waited for June's response. She wanted to give June the baby she so wanted, and the baby that she herself wanted to put in June's belly. But she didn't want to do it and June not be ready for a baby, or do it and June's mind only being affected by an outside force.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June gasped as Sera tickled her side. Pressing close to Sera thanks to the angels grouping the former nun brought her own arms around to hug Sera as the angel gave her a hickey on the neck. After that was done June kissed Sera before sliding down her body trailing light kisses till the now hard cock. Looking up at Sera June took the firm tool in hand and began to lick glands sending spikes of pleasure threw Sera's cock. For a moment this is all June did till she seemed to think it was slick enough to put into her mouth. Even then it was still only a tease as the nun only took the head into her mouth as her right hand stroked the shaft while the other gently squeezed the heavy balls.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After leaving the hickey on June's neck, Sera watched with anticipation as June slid down her body, kissing her every few inches. Smiling and giggling as she did this, Sera stared down at June with a happy smile as June began licking her shaft from base to tip, getting her all lathered up with her saliva before doing anything else. Sera stood there, one hand gently running through June's hair while the young nun began stroking her length and massaging her testes. "Oh June... that feels so good... keep going," Sera panted softly to June... her fingers gliding through June's hair.

Sera stood there, her knees quivering slightly as June went at her, until either June stopped or up until her knees started to give out from the sheer pleasure of the almost teasing blowjob June was giving her. At this point, Sera would sit down on the bench again and pull June into her lap, kissing her deeply again as she lifted June up and lowered her back down upon her now throbbing shaft, slowly impaling June on her meat before slowly bouncing her up and down, her hands on June's hips.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Firm and slick Sera pulled June up from her position. While the former nun seemed confused at first she quickly understood what Sera wanted. Retuning the kiss June allowed Sera to slide her onto her massive cock. Feeling June pussy stretch as her girth parted the sensitive lips caused the girl to moan as she slid her entire length into her. Waiting a moment for June to adjust Sera was surprised to feel the nun start first. With sharp intakes of breath June began to bounce on Sera shaft.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When June mounted her and began taking Sera's length in her pussy, the young angel let out a gasp as soon as her tip touched June's folds. As soon as she was nearly hilted inside June, Sera gasped again when June began bouncing her hips first before she could even thrust up to meet her, her arms wrapping around June instead and just letting her take the lead since she seemed to be enjoying herself like she was. "Oh June... that feels... s-so great. I love it," Sera said in between her soft sweet moans, her hands on June's butt squeezing her soft supple flesh.

Sera would let June continue as she was unless June gave out eventually and couldn't continue, in which case Sera would start bouncing June up and down on her shaft, pulling June close and catching one of her nipples in her mouth and suckling and licking on it a bit to tease June some more. "Do you feel good too June? I feel... w-wonderful. I may just... forget about holding myself back and put twins in your belly... hmhm... maybe twin angel children," Sera asked June, panting like mad as they started getting really into it and she was near release. Sera would of course make sure to hold herself back so that she wouldn't get June pregnant... yet anyway, but she wouldn't tell June that obviously.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June's eyes where closed as she panted and moaned from her efforts her body developing a shine of sweat as bounced on Sera's impressive tool. The sounds of their skin slapping together echoed around them and mixed with the moans as the smell of the Moonlilies and sex mixed in a divine aroma of sex. Still June was only human and her endurance of such things was no where near Sera's own. Gasping Sera could feel June's walls grasp her member tightly as her fluid squirted out between the tight seal coating both of them. Realizing she hadn't gotten Sera to cum yet June tried to go again but was still exhausted from her first effort. Of course Sera couldn't let such dedication go to waste and began to bounce June on her still thick shaft. Taking one of the girl's nipples into her mouth Sera sucked drawing a sharp gasp from June. Teasing June about giving her twins only seemed to drive June harder as she began to meet Sera's thrusts with her own. "Give me all you children Sera make me the mother of your children. Sera could feel June quiver again on the verge of her second orgasm.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing the lewd sounds of their skin slapping against one another as June bounced up and down on her hot hard dick, Sera's arousal soared even higher as she felt her body beginning to approach climax, and when she looked at June's body, glistening with her sweat that made her body shine in the sunlight, Sera felt a sudden spark within her to rethink her thoughts of giving June the child or children she seemed to so desperately desire. The aroma of sex mixed with the Moon Lilies was dominating the air around them as well, which was also playing on Sera's mind as she felt June suddenly grip her tightly with her pussy as the young nun shuddered in her lap, her juices leaking out around the tight seal of her lower lips and down Sera's length.

Feeling June cumming around her cock made Sera feel amazing, but she held off cumming herself for now, her endurance being much better than June's as she had much more experience with sex than the young human did. When Sera pulled her close and began bouncing her, taking June's nipple in her mouth and sucking, she was absolutely delighted at June's reaction and smiled as she released her nipple with a little popping sound, a small strand of her saliva connecting June's nipple to her tongue.

"Ooooh, do you really want to have my babies that badly June? Well then honey... convince me to give up holding back my fertility and give you some children," Sera panted softly to June, holding both hands on her beautiful ass and squeezing as she continued bouncing her. With that, Sera felt June's second climax fast approaching her and smirked a bit, knowing June's endurance was about to give out and that her hips would be weak and unable to do much after her second orgasm, but trying to urge her on anyway.

If June simply couldn't keep going though after her second orgasm, Sera would take pity on her and stand up, moving around to maneuver June so she was standing behind June in the doggystyle position, with June leaned over the bench they had been sitting on where she began plowing her, driving herself down the home stretch to her own powerful climax and June's third one. When Sera reached her orgasm finally, regardless of whether or not June managed to keep going on her own or if Sera had to take charge again, the young angel would hold back her fertility this time just in case to try and make certain if this was just because of the pheromones that was causing June to be so horny and wanting children or not. She would not withhold her angelic genes though with June if her holding back her fertility didn't work for some reason and June ended up pregnant.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June's voice began to rise in pitch as she her orgasm built. Between her cries a few dirty words began to echo from her pristine lips. The young priestesses hand groped her own breasts savagely as her back arched with a scream as she reached her peak again. Panting heavily and in near exhaustion June was easy to move into another position. Finding herself over the bench the priestess looked over her shoulder and smiled at Sera her face plastered with sweat as she wiggled her ass for her angelic lover.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera couldn't help but grin at June's inability to really speak as she came again before Sera switched positions on the poor girl, who was uttering naughty words as Sera fucked her. When Sera changed positions and bent June over the bench, she couldn't help but feel her lust overtake her when June wiggled her ass back and forth enticingly as she glanced over her shoulder at the horny young angel. At June's look and wiggle of her ass, Sera smiled back and leaned forward, kissing June on the lips before thrusting inside, burying her cock fully within June's tight pussy, which gripped and milked at her shaft for all the thick creamy seed in her balls.

"I'm going to cum soon June... j-just keep shaking that sweet little ass of yours for me and I'll fill your tight little cunny up with my seed. Tell me again though June... do you really want to have my babies? Be honest with me please, and tell me what your heart desires," Sera panted in June's ear as she began to speed up her thrusts, her moans becoming more feverish as June gripped her perfectly, as if her tight little pussy was made to accept her cock.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sadly June was far to gone to give Sera a coherent answer as the poor girl bucked and moaned reaching yet another climax collapsing utterly as Sera reached her peak. "Dang Sera June must be multiogarasmic or something. Ive never seen anyone cream herself so fast so many times." Ivy moved up and sat on Sera's shoulder dabbing at the sweat on her brow.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

June unfortunately couldn't answer her it seemed as they both reached their peaks together, with June collapsing onto the bench a little before Sera caught her and held her while she finished unloading her seed into June's womb, with Sera making sure to make her seed as infertile as possible, but letting her angelic genes go just in case her seed did take in June despite her choosing. She stood there as she finished cumming, holding June up so she didn't fall and get hurt or anything, one hand on June's tits and the other gently holding her belly. When she finally finished and her orgasm died down enough, Sera sighed pleasantly and lifted June up in her arms and sat down with June still impaled on her prick, so June could rest for a bit.

When Ivy made her comment about June while the young nun recovered, Sera smirked a bit. "Hmhm, she probably is at that. I mean I can cum quick when I want to, but you know how I like to make it last, because it just feels better when you do," Sera giggled to Ivy as her friend wiped the sweat from her brow for her as she sat on her shoulder. With that, Sera would hold June close until she had regained her senses, where she'd kiss her on the cheek and ask if she was alright now and felt any better.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Resting together it seemed to take June a moment to regain herself. "I feel so full." Moving slightly she gasped her sensitive lips rubbing against the invading cock. "Sera your so naughty! I love it and I love you." Leaning up June kissed her on the cheek before leaning against her. "I do feel better Sera I don't know what got over me."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing June speak up after a few moments of resting and catching her breath, Sera smiled and held her against her, gently stroking her hair. "Ooooh, I love you too June. You're so tight around me, almost as if you were made to accept my dick in your pussy," Sera cooed softly in June's ear, leaning in and kissing her on the lips as June laid her head against Sera's chest. "Aren't you so glad that you came with me and all June? I mean, sure this place isn't the greatest, but it has some good things about it you know," she added, caressing June's cheek as she sat there, still inside of the young nun.

"If you ever feel these urges again, just tell me okay, your hearts true desire. If... hmhm, if you really do want to have my children, then I suppose I'll have to take you back to the sanctuary and introduce you to the fey and other angels there. I mean my mother and father are both there, and they're both angels, and of course I know they love me, but they can't show any favoritism just because I'm their child, I'm the same way, I must show equal love towards all and protect everyone the same. I do love you too though June, I just wish that maybe I didn't have to put the world as a whole first before you, and before Jolynn too, and all the others here in the house with us now... because I love you all, and I'd hate to see any of you hurt because I couldn't be here to protect you," Sera went on to say after a few moments, gently lifting June up so that her shaft fell from June's used folds, which were still gripping her perfectly.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you." Sitting for a moment and listing to Sera June spoke again. "Maybe someday Sera but I don't know what came over me today. Also do not worry about us that much we know what might happen if you put us before your angelic duties. None of us want to see you fall. As much as you want to protect us all you have to remember that we can also protect ourselves.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh June, you're so sweet. And thank you June... I should trust in all of you to be able to take care of yourselves, but I worry about you because you're still so new to adventuring and everything," Sera said to June, caressing her cheek before kissing her again. "Hmhm, now do you want me to take that sweet ass of yours for round two June? I'm more than ready as you can feel," Sera then asked June softly, kissing her on the lips again as her shaft twitched a little against June's butt where her length was now firmly nestled against, with June's butt cheeks wrapped around it some.

June would feel Sera twitch a bit against her skin, a very aroused look in Sera's eyes as she bit her bottom lip a little before leaning in and kissing June again. "Hmhm... I got an idea June... if you're game for... well, a game. If I carry you in my arms with your legs wrapped around me like this, and I slide back inside of you and walk around the maze until we reach the exit, and you can keep from cumming three... no four times in the meantime, then you can ask of me anything within my power to grant you. If I cum three times though, then you win automatically before we even get to the end of the maze, and if you win by me cumming three times then you get an additional favor of me. Call it incentive to try and make me cum quickly and see it as a bit of training to help you hold back your orgasms so you can get more on par with my sexual prowess. The only other rules are I can only walk around with you bouncing up and down on my dick, while you have free rein in whatever you want to do to me, like groping my tits or tickling my nipples. However if I'm overcome with lust so much that I have to cum so I can keep going, then I can stop and get my relief, so that's the hard part for me, because when I cum once it's hard for me to hold back my cum for a while until I rest a bit," Sera said while they sat there, offering June a chance to play a little game with her to have some fun and pass the time, a mischievous grin on her face as she waited for June's answer. "What do you say sweetie? You wanna play my sexy game with me?" she then asked with a wink.