DTT Revival - Game 2 ; Sign-ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DTT Revival - Game 2 ; Sign-ups

I had the change to the Interrogator down, as I decided on some balance changes while adding them in. However, some parts of the extensive role list are missing pieces, and that is one of them. Likely because when I wrote Immune, I didn't specify and assumed I wrote it correctly.

Also, the ruling to the Shinto victory was due to an idle Crazed Maiden, and the 'Fhalma being blocked. All that was left was for the (highly manipulatable) Interrogator to be told who to execute, which is what Toxic was going for.
    Spoiler

Comment

True, but the Interrogator couldn't kill if roleblocked, which was what I instructed both potential Seducers to do.

Also, half of the Shinto seemed rather idle.
      "'And what would humans be without love?'
      RARE, said Death." --Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Comment

The way I see it, the game would have either stalemated or ended in Shinto's favor without some considerable shenanigans on the cult's part that'd convince enough people to vote on, say, Ikumi for example. I'm not saying that declaring Shinto victory wasn't potentially premature, but it was not completely unreasonable.
        You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

Hello, I was wondering if anyone is still up for a game of Defeat the Tentacles? I stumbled across it and thought it deliciously manipulative , but not enough people have signed up yet...

There are some balancing issues/player inactivity as Hopeyouguess62 said, so perhaps that could be worked out before the next game starts, or if it proves too impossible give it all back to Cthulhu.

I thought maybe the cultists should gradually learn who each other are (would they have all been converted by the same seductive, pleasurable tentacle... Mmhmmm yes... More... a little to the left...), and a post limit per day, excluding lynch and whispers. Also, maybe the Sherlock could anonymously post their findings, or have a class that could publicly divine whether Shinto or Cultist without saying their role.

Anyway, hope you join. Or post. Or shoot the idea down.
          Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
          Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
          Spoiler

Comment

I'm new, and I'm in.

Now how do you play? Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out as I go along.
            Warning: Bad Joke Ahead
            Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by VSPAR View Post
              I'm new, and I'm in.

Now how do you play? Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out as I go along.
              Awesome! Now to hope more people sign up.

The latest rules are in the previous two threads, DTT revival and DTT revival game 1.
              Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
              Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
              Spoiler

Comment

Working...
              X