What's new

Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Pale

Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Mask glances round to the doorway, and beams a rare smile for Shizuka.

"Shizuka! I was wondering if you were going to show anytime today.. come meet some new friends.. That's Kenya by the window being nuzzled... um, the one I call Airhead is doing the nuzzling.. Foxy is the one getting dressed in the corner.. and this.."

Maskala drops a casual arm around Quetz's shoulders, hugging the catkin to her for a moment.

"This, is Quetz. She tells me she's very good at one-on-one encounters, and not so good at mornings.. but from experience with you, Shizuka-dearest, I'd figured the second one out already."

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, nice to meet you! Says to the newcomer, turning arround and walking towars her...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

As Maskala's arm wraps around her shoulders, Quetz freezes before starting to try and get small. Her normal defensive reaction to such an action, pushing herself free, is overridden by her embarrassment. As a side effect, she even looks like she isn't trying to escape the arm.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"What is that supposed to mean Mask?" Shizuka said, giving a playful glare. She gave a, hopefully, reassuring smile to Quetz.

She then waved to the others.

Pale

Reputation score

Feeling the tension in the catgirl she has beside her, Mask lets her arm drop, and instead, wanders over towards Shizuka with a grin.

"Oh.. nothing much. It's just that you tend to get a little.. cuddly in the mornings. And so did she. We sorted out everything post-haste, though, I promise."

She draws the ninja into an impromptu hug, mostly as an excuse to whisper into her ear..

"We've got an interesting bunch this time, 'zuka.. really interesting. Noticed that all but one of them are pregnant? Took me a minute or two as well. Our favourite creepy old guy rescued them from darkwolves.. I'm guessing they have terrible luck."

The Drak smiles, and steps back before anything untoward could be suspected. Of course, she didn't particularly want sharp things stuck in her, as well.. always an interesting risk when hugging ninja.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blazetail just stuck to the back, keeping an eye on everyone, mostly being mute for the time being.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"I don't get cuddly in the mornings!" the ninja cat protested, before she was hugged. She blinked, confused, before she heard the whispered message.

Shizuka gave a tiny nod. She had noticed. It was kind of sad, really, who she was joining.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala released her favourite cat person when she was done, hopping casually back to glance from team member to team member.

"Ok.. are we ready to roll? I figure we should hit town, see if we can find a way to free you girls of your unwanted burdens.. Course, if you'd rather keep them..?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blaze frowned at the comment by Maskala. "I'd personally rather fight meself, I know that..." she muttered.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(When you guys want to go out to the town proper, just let me know.)

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Kenya turns to see Maskala and aproaches a bit to her...
mmm... you're right, we shouldn't keep this... things inside us, lets find some way to remove them... then she turns to see everybody else right?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quetz mentally hesitates for a moment before merely nodding and heading for the door.

Pale

Reputation score

"Well, then.. Everyone, with me, I suppose!"

Maskala spins on one foot, and heads out the door, pacing briskly down towards the town proper. Dark robes flutter in the breeze, billowing and wafting around the dragoness' lithe form - and someone watching the area might spot a lithe, sinuous tail curled around one of her legs.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Shizuka scratched her temple. Okay.... Had to be the weirdest expedition out into a town ever: a group of people, the majority going to get their unwanted parasites removed.

With a shrug, she just followed behind.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry I took so long, I got kidnapped to play D&D and watch Dracula with my drug dealer friend.)

The group walks outside, grabbing the sack of coins left by the old man along the way, and heads down a flight of stairs. Mask seems to know her way around the inn, so the group quickly finds themselves on a dirt road, with people of varying species, both male and female, strolling around about their business. They wore varying types of clothes, and some of them wore no clothes at all! A sign nearby reads; "RiverRuns Road" and the group can see what looks likes a dock far down the path. The dirt road is lined with wooden buildings, and on the opposite side of the street is a building with a sigh saying; "The Nagas Tail;" with several scantily clad or naked women out front, apparently a brothel. Next to it, strangely, was a general store called; "Ronalds Rare Wares.;" and further down was an unlabeled blacksmiths shop, and the group could see a large gray wolf-furry inside the open air building, preparing the bellows for the days work.

Behind them was one of the towns inns, and to their immediate right was a slavers guild, marked by the two burly orc guards standing outside, holding a pair of darkwolves on chains. The beasts seemed docile, for but most of the group remembered the last time they'd encountered such creatures. Far down the street to their left was the only stone building they could see, apparently a shrine of some kind.

(Where you want to go first is up to you.)

Last edited:

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala drums her foot for a moment.. eyes flitting over the available stores. When nothing leaps out at her immediately, the Drak muses out loud..

"I imagine.. a brothel would have something to deal with pregnancy. Would they let us use it, though.. and the temple might have some sort of blessing that could help.. depends on which God it's from, though.."

(How much money do we have?)

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Kenya looks arround and finaly says... well... i first tought on askin on the general store... but your suggestion to ask on the brothel is not bad... but... that shrine looks... suspicious... looks closely to it... we should get a guide... Turns arround to face Mask are you from this town?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry, forgot to put that. 250 gold, total.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Moving right along, sending you to the brothel.)

The group crosses the street and head toward the brothel, the various women in front catching sight of them and taking on a variety of poses, ranging from alluring to amusing. they group ignores them and enters the building through a pair of carved wooden doors. There are an assortment of people in the room, most sitting in comfortable looking metal chairs, and do no more than glance at them before going back to sitting around with bored expressions. One exception, however, is the dragonkin woman standing behind a large desk with a book in front of her, who looks up and motions for them to approach. When they get close, she reveals long sharp teeth in a slightly disturbing looking smile, and asks; "Are you girls looking for employment? Or entertainment? Either way, I'm sure we can... accommodate you... to your satisfaction." Her voice is raspy, but surprisingly alluring. She tilts her head to the side as she asks, looking directly at Mask after taking stock of the group members.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala matches the dragon's grin with one that says it all... A shared history between predators, between reptillians, between the children of dragons. After a moment, though, she laughs, and casually scritches at the scales on her left cheek, a rarity even among dragonkin..

"Hah.. you'd laugh.. but actually, neither. You see, I acquired this ragtag bunch of companions recently, and sort of need to keep them in -fighting- shape.. or at least, make them alluring targets."

This last add-on is accompanied by a lowering of the voice to keep it from the ears of said targets, and a conspirational lowering of the head.

"See.. as you can probably tell.. they're all pregnant. All of 'em. Wait, all of them bar two. And myself. Obviously. So, I figured.. where would we find a solution to this little problem..? And so we find ourselves here, but hush!"

This time, she raises a flirtatious finger to the brothel keeper's lips.

"I know what you're going to say. To expect you to help us.. when we're not even paying customers.. well, that's just plain ridiculous, am I right? So here's what I propose. I'll -loan- you these girls for a few hours.. they'll do whatever is asked of them, and in return.. I'll expect them returned child-free. Oh.. and I'd think.. half their earnings would be a fair tithe for you..?"

Of course, she didn't expect that figure to be accepted. The Drak would probably end up going down to a fifth.. maybe a quarter. Giving the brothel keeper a moment to ponder the offer, Maskala spins round to her teammates with something of an embarassed grin.

"Well.. good news.. they'll do it... Bad news, that girl behind me has been looking over you and.. well, she rather likes you. She'd like to hire you girls for a few hours... and in return, she'll remove your unwanted hitchhikers.. So she'll pay you.. to remove your pregnancies. Only catch.. she wants you to have sex with some people for it. Hey, we're all Evil here, that shouldn't be a problem.. right?"

Maskala spins round with an endearing grin to face the brothel owner again.

"Ok. Can we deal?"