Realm 0 - The Testing Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Realm 0 - The Testing Realm

Sakuya nodded, " Yes, I am ready. Let us slay this traitor and save the kingdom. " Gripping her sword the maid took a breath in, exhaling then. She was ready, once Ashe took the lead she would follow her into the battle along with the mage.

Comment

With everyone anticipated, eager, and ready for the oncoming fight with a powerful force, Ashe, Sakuya, and Elizabeth walked out into the opening in front of the throne room. With Ashe on point, and Sakuya and Eliza on either side of her, they marched down the royal, red carpet, towards who awaited them.

Sitting, undeserving on the King's throne, was the traitor, and demon in disguise, Belladonna. Instead of wearing her royal garbs, she wore a red leather, that clung to her body like a second skin, fitting nicely to her shape, showing off how large her breasts were, and how shapely her ass was, befitting a demon such as herself.

Boss: Demon of Lust, Succubus Belladonna
      Spoiler

Belladonna laughed with amusement as she saw the trio approach her, "You've finally arrived, Ashe, and naked to! I was getting worried you'd run away!' she chuckled, before frowning at her, 'But, you're still just a girl, and now that daddy's gone, who's left to protect you?" she taunted her using an obviously fake, sweet tone of voice.

Ashe growled at her, "Shut up! I'm not going to let you do this to my country! You'll pay for murdering my father, you monster!"

Belladonna raised an eyebrow at her, "Poor, confused, little Ashe, perhaps you didn't learn your valuable lesson the last time you tried to kill me." she told her, reminding Ashe of the moment she saw her father, motionless, and soulless. And when she flew into a fury, attacking Belladonna recklessly, only to lose in a matter of moments before Sakuya quickly saved her from falling victim to a Succubi's thirst for souls.

Belladonna slowly stood up from the throne, setting her feet flat on the ground, and slowly walking towards Ashe with grace, and a sexy appeal, "This time, you won't escape. I'll make you my little pet, fuck you like the bitch you are, and suck your friends dry of their life force..."

Belladonna started to glow white with power, as her wings spread wide, and while a sadistic smile formed on her face, "Come, Ashe! Join your father inside me! Let me devour you!" she shouted loudly, her powerful voice echoing throughout the castle.

Enemy Turn
      Belladonna casts, Lovely Aura
      Belladonna now gains FP from inflicting pleasure!

Status Check:
      Ashe
      Spoiler

Sakuya
      Spoiler

Elizabeth
      Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

" Don't let her get to you Ashe. We will defeat her, I promise. " saying those words the maid moved, getting ready to launch and attack on the demoness along with the mage. She would do all she could to keep her promise to Ashe. Sakuya then moved, getting in position for her attack.

( Sakuya moved to M,5 )

Comment

(I'll be automating Ashe should Phoenix never post an action for her, and make an update tomorrow.)
          Spoiler

Comment

Working...
          X