BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasyra
Bondage Dungeon
Tag: All

As she licked all the spunk from Lorelai's backside, Dasyra felt a tingling sensation running up her throat and along her tongue. That must be some powerful seed that the aasimar was spouting, she thought initially. Then she reconsidered. It was more than just the taste of the cum she was experiencing, it was a change. Her lingual muscle stretched, becoming more dextrous, more precise and... longer. Something was changing the extent of her tongue!

She regarded the cleric's ass in front of her, noticing how it appeared to have rounded and increased in size as well. She wasn't able to touch it, according to the order to keep her hands off, but in licking it she sensed that it was very giving and bouncy. She wouldn't mind being able to touch it later.

Her thoughts ran back to her tongue now. Would it be noticeable? She didn't want to be some snake lady. She tried retracting it and was relieved that it didn't feel uncomfortable or sit oddly in her mouth. Satisfied for the moment about this odd change which she assumed to be a byproduct of the circle's magic, she finished her cleaning. She'd have to discuss these changes with Merrium, if she ever got a chance to again.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sophie
Weatherbee Estate

Sophie listened as Lily gave her new orders. Dress up and a dildo? Well, she suspected she'd be putting the latter to use again but... considering the previous orders, this one didn't seem that bad.

She picked out a pair of black leather high-heeled boots and put them on. She felt herself wobble a bit trying to stand and walk in them- she wasn't used to high-heels at all. She then picked out a pair of black silk gloves that extended to her elbows. They matched the gloves, right? Sophie wasn't really sure. She grabbed a set of handcuffs and clasped them around one wrist, waiting to do the other until she grabbed everything. She found a black leather bondage harness, and with some struggle, managed to fasten it to her body. She couldn't help but blush at the way it put her breasts on display, and rubbed against her slit each time her body shifted. Lastly, she chose a dildo that looked to be a pleasing size and a smooth fit. It was time for something more gentle, she felt. All items collected, she finally finished clasping her handcuffs together.

As she heard her second set of orders, she settled down in front of the others and spread her legs out. Just as she was about to penetrate herself with her dildo of choice, the drow handed her a new one. A larger one. Sophie grimaced a bit. She began to lick on the dlido quickly to lubricate it before lowering it between her legs and slowly wiggling it inside her pussy. She let out a slow moan as she did so- she felt the soreness returning as she tried to fit the large dildo in her tight folds. Once it was in, she began to slowly move it in and out with a wincing expression as she tried to grow accustomed to the size and feeling.

"Something... attractive about all of you? I don't know any of you well enough to have any strong examples," Sophie said slowly, thinking. It was true that she hadn't really paid a lot of attention to her companions, but that didn't answer Lily's question. She'd have to come up with something.

"But... to try to offer something..." she said, looking over each of them. "Lena seems to have a soft and sweet personality. I find that endearing. Dasyra... seems extremely promiscuous, watching her makes me... feel warm," Sophie says with another blush. "Lorelai... her pride and defiance feel inspiring. Lily... despite being a lich, you are the cutest one of the bunch, I think." Finally she looked towards the drow- a bit surprised, but Lily's orders technically did include her too. "And you... your dominance and authority are arousing."

Embarrassing confession, that one. Sophie wasn't sure if her answers were entirely satisfactory for Lily, but she didn't specify that the attractions need be sexual, and Sophie would need to know her companions better to have a better grasp on their appeal.

As she continued to pump the dildo carefully in her folds, she suddenly felt a strange sensation. Here she was, naked in full display of the others, masturbating openly in front of them, why feel embarrassed over a few confessions? She wanted to talk a little more, and given how little she knew about the others, they probably knew little about her, too. Why not fix that with telling them a little about her? One subject in particular stood out in her mind.

"But as for what really turns me on..." Sophie starts as she starts to set a steady pace with the dildo. "As much as I grump about being treated like a dog, I secretly enjoy it quite a lot. Despite acting resistant, it really turns me on to be humiliated and degraded, and be put on display for others to see and watch. I enjoy pain at times, too... it can feel rewarding sometimes..." she eyes the drow's whip for a moment. "I love my new collar and this harness! I enjoy leashes, too, and being put in my place like the puppy I am..." she says, her tail beginning to wag as she continues rambling about enjoyable thoughts. "Especially being dominated by alpha men, like Moren... I still wonder what it would have been like to have been bred by him... Bestial traits are a turn-on, too. I am half-animal myself, after all. I love cocks, the more of them the better... and cum- cum tastes delicious, and it looks like it'd feel really nice all over my body. I really look forward to Mistress turning me into a busy little puppyslut!"

She then turns her gaze towards Dasyra. "Anyway, my order for you, Dasyra, is..." she ponders for a moment as she tries to consider something. "You looked interested in Lena... why don't you ride her until both of you climax?"

As Lily's command over Sophie faded, particularly the drow's alteration of it, her expression would go from satisfied to mortified at the realization of everything she just confessed to the others. She felt as though her defense against this place was just utterly shattered, how would she put up a strong front now?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Bondage Dungeon

The elven ranger watched Sophie play dress up according to the lich's commands. The body harness and boots looked fashionably erotic on the yokai, and idle envious thoughts crossed Dasyra's mind. She worried of course, as the girl went about fitting herself, that soon she would have her revenge upon the ranger for the admittedly quite harsh orders doled out on the first round. The elf felt sorry about that, truly, but she had tried to appeal to the lustful side that the yokai had revealed during the slave auction. If she were the sort that went straight for a guy like Moren, then she must have an underlying desire to be dominated. It was not far from the hidden kink that lurked within Dasyra's own heart.

Her ears flattened slightly as the lich's second command was given out. What would Sophie have to say about the elf after having to swish cum around in her mouth while having been fucked with a strap on? The answer, that the yokai liked her apparent promiscuity left the elf both ashamed and abashed, for having acted so slutty, but the 'warmth' that it apparently gave Sophie cushioned the blow slightly. As Sophie continued to talk freely about herself and her lewd wants and desires, the admissions lightened the elf's heart, for it confirmed that even in her harsh command, she had guessed rightly about what the yokai liked.

"Sophie..." Dasyra breathed once the girl was at the end of her confession, feeling sympathy for the girl in her embarrassment.

She wanted to say more. To admit to Sophie and the rest that she sometimes felt the strong urge to surrender completely to her lovers. To want them to dominate and control her, and that to dress up like Sophie was now would be fun - so long as she admired the person holding the leash or whip above her. Another part of her also wanted to say that she wouldn't mind holding Sophie's leash and taking her on long walks, to help the girl realize her inner desires.

However, she didn't get the chance to say any of this. Sophie had turned her gaze towards her, and her order issued forth. Dasyra felt the magic of the circle take hold of her body, and she walked slowly, with swaying hips toward the aasimar.

"Th-thank you Sophie. You look beautiful like that. I'm sorry for being so forceful before, but I'm glad I suppose that you liked it?" She called over her shoulder, even though the mystical command kept her eyes focused on the object of her current lust.

"I - I'm not usually so, um, promiscuous. I just think this whole situation is maybe setting off some inner desires of mine. I've not had that many partners, but those I have had... I tend to go wild for."

She knelt down over the seated Lena and caressed the pretty, strawberry blonde, angelic face. Her hand ran along the girl's thigh, tracing her fingers lightly over the skin. Maintaining eye contact with the outsider, Dasyra lowered her face to kiss along Lena's firm stomach, leaving wet traces of her tender pecks as she inched tantalizingly closer to the object of her worship. She gently took hold of the cock by its base with one hand and lifted it up, only to duck her lips underneath it and use her now elongated tongue to suck and lick along Lena's heavy ball sack. She lapped at the hefty weight several times before taking one of the swelling testicles into her mouth and moaning as she suckled on it. Releasing it after several more licks she began to pump more firmly on the aasimar's shaft, hoping to stiffen her to full mast.

"I hope you'll forgive me Lena. I do find you quite attractive, and your gentle personality reminds me of all the brightness of my homeland. And one thing at least is true of what the drow auctioneer said before. I appreciate both men and women, sexually. And you... you seem to be a wonderful mix of both. I'll do my best to please you."

As if to make good on this promise, Dasyra licked her elongated tongue up the base of the enormous shaft, wrapping most of the way along her girth and then dragging her slick appendage all the way up to the tip. She followed this up with a firmer grip and pumping of the shaft with one hand while another cupped her balls and massaged them. Her tongue swirled around Lena's cock head, flicking quickly around the glans.

With a sudden, hungry growl she put Lena's massive rod inside her mouth, stretching her throat on the thick member as she fought to get halfway down the shaft before coming back up again. She repeated her efforts, bobbing her mouth up and down while her hands continued to pump and knead. Her lips tightened around the cock while her tongue corkscrewed to apply more warm, wetness to the lovely creature in front of her. At last, thinking Lena properly prepared, she would give one final deep dive of her head, taking another two inches more into her throat before withdrawing, leaving a well-coated trail of saliva behind as natural lubrication.

"Mmm~ And now I get to ride my stallion~" She cooed, standing up and parting her wet folds, soaked from the experience of having had such a wonderful cock to suck on and the anticipation of it soon being inside of her. She settled herself over Lena and then lowered herself down, lining her entrance up with the well-soaked rod.

"You don't have to hold back with me. If you need to grab me tight and cum, it's okay." Dasyra assured Lena, before sinking down onto her cock, feeling the mighty, throbbing obelisk part and fill her. The elf made a pitiful squeak as she sank down as deep as she could go, feeling the tip prodding her cervix. "Hnnn, so deep. So good..."

Placing both of her hands now on the aasimar's chest and squeezing gently, Dasyra began to bounce up and down on Lena, riding her as Sophie had commanded, rolling her hips in time with the outsider's up thrusts. The elf went into a bout of wanton rutting, completely forgetting her onlookers as she gave into the clarion call of her impending climax.

"Yes... yes! Fuck me, fuck me! Hnnh... Cum with me! Cum together! I-inside me! I want to feel your cum inside!"

Clenching her eyes shut, the blonde elf let herself be bucked wildly by the aasimar, holding herself off from her peak as long as she could so that the pair of them could feel a mutual orgasm. At the hotness of the first splash of cum inside her, the elf would let her body release - the sensitive ranger easily able to reach her zenith with such a massive cock inside of her, rubbing against all her sweet spots.

Huffing and puffing from her exertion, Dasyra fell forward onto Lena, her breasts mashing up against the other girl's and her hot breath and cool inhales sending alternating sensations against the hermaphrodite's neck.

"Mmm~ So nice." She stirred her pelvis, unwilling to separate from the futa's cock until it slipped naturally from her after softening, while her pussy dripped with warm spunk and love juices.

"Lorelai. Would you..." Dasyra paused, realizing that she didn't have any particular orders that she was prepared to give to the necromancer, who had not given away her likes and dislikes. Unbidden, thoughts of Dasyra's own desires crept into her mind, and colored her initial order. It ended up being quite a complex order, which she regretted, but couldn't help. Hopefully Lorelai didn't get confused or angered by the choice.

"Please choose to either be spanked or to give spankings. If you choose the latter, please give them to me and Sophie with any toy from the wall you want or your own hands. If it's the former, choose one of us to give you a spanking with a toy of your choice. Whoever gets spanked also gets eaten out to climax by the spanker."

Dasyra figured this was okay, and looked out of the corner of her eye to the drow, wondering if it was kinky enough to avoid an amendment.

She also looked to Sophie, who she had included as an option along with herself because of what the girl had admitted. She figured it would be easier on Lorelai, if she really didn't like being spanked, to dole it out to others who wouldn't mind it. Of course, if she chose that path, Lorelai would be eating two people out, including Dasyra's cunny which currently had Lena's spunk in it.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

(Grr, a DNS error ate my post before. Gaaaah)

Lorelai
Bondage Dungeon

Lorelai took her moments to sit down and take a break, watching Lily's order. The lich only got one turn effectively. Hm.

Sophie's fetishes were in line with the display back at the auction. Her admiration caught Lorelai off guard a bit though. Well it was pretty flattering but also a double edged sword. The Drow might take that as a reason to crack down on her extra hard. After all, if the "inspiration" could be broken and remade... Well, she'd roll with it for now.

Next came Sophie's order, and Lorelai winced a bit. With an order like that, it seemed certain Dasyra was risking pregnancy big time. She seemed to be pretty into it though. Lorelai would have offered to use negative energy to try and sterilize the celestial's spunk, but she didn't have her holy symbol to channel through unfortunately. Dasyra would just have to manage.

Then came Dasyra's orders to Lorelai. Lorelai frowned a bit, considering. She'd probably have pitched a fit if anyone but Dasyra had ordered it. Now instead she had to choose. There was a lot to weigh.

Being spanked would be really humiliating, and she didn't much want more female attention of that kind. But if she delivered the spanking, she'd have to be the proactive one and well, she had no idea what she was doing. So she could be there a very very long time. And there was two of them she had to deal with to boot.

There was also the other issue. When she took a seat she had noticed it felt different, and seeing how the others seemed to shift in behavior, and more obviously, seeing Dasyra having to manage with an altered tongue, logically meant that the circle was changing them according to the orders. It seemed to have affected her lower body, filling her in more. It wasn't that bad all considered. However, there was a good chance that being spanked would grow it again, or possibly make it more sensitive. Neither was desirable. She'd rather stay proportional and the idea of it being pleasurable really did not appeal to her. So that left option B. It was not pleasant and it'd probably take her the better part of an hour or two to get through, but she didn't have a choice.

"Fine, I'll do the spanking then. Ugh. You might regret this though. I've no idea what I'm doing so you two are going to be sleeping on your front after I'm through beating you. Cus this is gonna take forever.," says Lorelai a bit distastefully. She wasn't a sadist and she didn't see the appeal, but if it's what Dasyra wanted. Though how the hell was she supposed to spank her and lick her at the same time?

Lorelai took the time to muse as she went to the toys, looking them over. She guessed the paddle shaped ones were for this. Said spank, not whip after all. And given the pose probably required the girls to be on top of her to spank while licking, a whip would be too long to work anyways.

She took down a basic wooden paddle, sighing a bit. "Right. Start with you I guess, Sophie." It'd let Dasyra drain out a bit more first. Less celestial junk she had in her the better. Who knew if that stuff was toxic or not? Unlikely, but given the way this day was going, Lorelai was not ruling it out.

Lorelai sighed and moved over and lay down and pulled the yokai over her, before starting to give sharp cracks of the paddle to the canine-girls rump, while steeling herself and starting to lick at the girls folds with a look of distaste on her face. She imagined the taste wouldn't bother her soon enough, but the action wasn't to her interest.

Lorelai's strikes were quite strong and swift, though her licking was fast but clumsy. Lorelai obviously did not have the foggiest idea what she's doing, though she at least knew enough about anatomy to work at Sophie's clit primarily. However long it took to get Sophie off, Lorelai powered through it until she finally could stop, panting with exertion, and switched the paddle to her other arm.

"Right... You're next...," grunts Lorelai, gesturing to Dasyra,"You said you're a ranger, so let's test that endurance then." She laid Dasyra down on her front, before grabbing her by the waist and pulling her up, balancing her up against her chest upside down, to ensure there'd be less... Dripping, before starting to paddle her next while lapping at her dutifully and inexperiencedly, not so much passion as a determined movement to the role.

Once she finally got through that, Lorelai grunts, setting Dasyra down and letting her exhausted arms lay at her sides. "Ugh... Lena... I don't know. Use.... Five toys on yourself from that wall while singing a song. And each time you go off key, you need to use another toy. If you're no longer able to use anymore toys, you have to stroke yourself off to completion onto yourself for each toy you have on at the time."

She was tired and in an increasingly bad mood. The person she really wanted to spank was the drow, with a mace. Or something anyways. This was making her almost miss the burning tent. Almost. She looked forward when she could go on a mission and get away from all of this and feel normal for a little while.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Sex Dungeon

Lena watched all of the others take their turns and start talking about themselves, her cheeks flushing more and more as she watched. She figured she might as well talk a bit about herself as well, since everyone else was doing so. "I've got a few kinks, I like being tickled s-some, and spanked a little. N-Not too hard mind you, but a bit. Pain doesn't really... turn me on though, I mean aside from spanking a bit, once it gets too harsh, it just hurts, and I feel nothing but pain. And, I'm sorry about before Lorelai. Problem of having both, means my libido's higher, a-and a bit harder to control. And I've had a few partners myself, a girlfriend here or there, b-but nothing to serious. And I prefer females o-or herms like me, for companionship, w-when it comes to sex I mean. I dunno why, just do," Lena said softly, after Dasyra and Sophie both spoke of some of their own, though when Sophie ordered Dasyra to ride her until they both came, she gulped softly and looked over at Dasyra.

It wouldn't take Dasyra long to bring Lena back to full mast, having not really lost much in the way of hardness despite not doing anything but watching the others, with Lena moaning at the suckling her cock and balls both got. "I-It's alright, Dasyra. I'm not mad. G-Go ahead," Lena replied to the elf, reaching down as Dasyra kept sucking, and brushing her fingers through the elf's hair, enjoying the blowjob and cooing softly, not forcing any of her length in, and merely letting Dasyra setting the pace. "O-Oh fuck it's... so good," Lena moaned softly, her cock already pulsing slightly in Dasyra's mouth, but not enough to pop just yet.

Once Dasyra had her well lubed up and mounted her, Lena's hands immediately went to the elf's hips and held on firmly. As soon as Dasyra's pussy had begun engulfing her shaft, Lena cried out passionately, and gently pulled on the elf's hips to pull her down, while her breasts were squeezed. Lena bucked her hips in time with Dasyra's, bouncing and loving every second of the pleasure she was getting from this.

"F-Fuck I... I'm g-gonna cum soon, D-Dasyra. C-Can't hold it, m-much longer," Lena moaned softly, after a couple of minutes, when they were both nearing their peaks, one hand reaching up further to grope the elf's breasts in return, when her own were groped.

It wouldn't take much longer for Lena to cum, but she did hold out as best she could to cum with Dasyra, exploding inside of the sexy elf, and crying out as her back arched mightily, forcing her entire length inside as she grasped Dasyra's hips and held her firmly against her. As they began coming down from their peaks, Lena kissed Dasyra on the neck, cheek, and lips, raining the kisses onto her, and simply laying there for a minute or so, before gently lifting Dasyra up to slide out of her. "Oh goddess... t-that was great," Lena cooed softly, rather enjoying herself with that.

Lena lay there and watched as Dasyra gave Lorelai two options, curious about the decision, and it was a good thing that she had a few short minutes to recover, because Lorelai's revenge was coming, and Lena knew it. When Lorelai gave Lena her new orders, Lena gulped softly, and went over to grab some toys. She chose an Onahole, a 10 inch dildo that was about an inch and a half thick, an anal bead vibrator dildo, some vibrating nipple clamps, and looking for one toy that could serve for stimulating her balls in the same way her nipples could, something that vibrated. Once she had all of those toys, she came back and sat down, blushing furiously before she stroked herself a bit to get herself ready.

"I m-might need some help keeping the toys in or on me. So... a-anyone want to help make sure they s-stay on?" Lena said to Lorelai when she sat back down, putting the nipple clamps on and stroking herself with the onahole, and gently pushing the dildo into her pussy.

Lena wasn't bad at singing, not in the least, though keeping tune while masturbating, while using toys to boot, was not something she'd ever done before, and so as her luck would have it, Lena missed a total of 6 keys throughout her singing, even though she'd chosen an easier song. Falling onto her back, where she felt her climax starting to build up, Lena applied more toys on whenever she was told to, by either Lorelai, or the drow, since Lena figured she would probably try and get in on this herself.

Depending on how many toys she ended up having to use, by the time Lena had finished her song, she would explode all over herself, a large load of her seed spurting out of the tip of her cock and splashing onto her stomach and chest. She didn't stop stroking though, using the onahole to help keep going, and kept soldiering on, her cock throbbing and trembling like crazy as she lie there, a second climax already in the works, as her balls trembled in her hand not doing the stroking. It wouldn't take much longer for her second, and then a third, her moans and cries of ecstasy resounding through the dungeon for all to hear.

By the time she had finally finished, cumming a total of 11 times, and compelled to keep going because of the collar's compulsion, Lena was completely drenched in her own seed. Lying there on the floor next to the others, panting and trembling like crazy, Lena's eyes were pretty much empty at the moment, with her nearly fainting from that whole ordeal, while her red raw cock began to deflate finally. She was still awake though, but only just. "T-There L-Lorelai... f-forgive me... p-please," Lena panted softly, obviously scared she'd be ordered to do something else, and with her being hypersensitive at the moment, there wasn't much she could do to stop anyone, or anything that wanted to.

(OOC: I couldn't decide how many times on my own, that Lena should fuck up in her singing, so said fuck it, and rolled a d6, and rolled a 6. XD)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slavetrainer
Merriums Bondage Dungeon

The drow continued to observe the helplessly assembled group of lewd adventurers with a dark.. and with the show, clearly aroused smirk on her lips. She cooed visibly when she saw Sophie bondage herself up proper, rather than going for any more tame outfit. She did cast an interested glance over to Lorelai when she was described as.. inspiration.

Dasyra felt her already elongated tongue tickle and become more sensitive, to the point where the taste of Lenas shaft was far more pronounced.. and enjoyable. She has the rising suspicion that she'll like the taste of sexual juices more now, even beyond the circle.

Lorelai found that while, sure, she didn't like the spanking at first, there was something about the smacking of warm flesh against the paddle that could help her.. unwind her frustrations, even if she tried to be angry, a fair bit of it dissipated, with a good spanking, though..
It didn't really work for her. Clearly she was superior to this circles effects. It was that, or she couldn't help but imagine herself in the recieving situation, getting a good spanking herself..

If Lenas lewd song and masturbation session changed her was hard to tell at the moment, considering her current state. Though through magic or training, her stamina most definitly increased..

The drow crossed her arms and observed while Lena .. was given a rather devastating command, and proceeded to mess up quite a lot. "This one has a pretty cruel streak. Alright then, everyone. I presume you all need a little to recover. You did an impressive show and I think we can start sorting you properly soon.

Mistress Merrium has several slave trainers that will help break you down and then build you up as part of our happy slave family. But first.

Lich, kindly examine the circle for the magic it actually contains and tell the others what you see."

The drow smirked, presenting the magical circle, a close observation of which with a detect magic spell revealed that...
"It is actually just a transmutation circle. Other than supressing your inhibitions.. it doesn't control you at all.
Dressing up like a bondage slave, telling everyone how much you like to serve, fucking yourself to the limit of your capabilities, sucking each other off and giving each other such demeaning commands that was not our doing.. that was your true selves. True selves that we will unlock and utilize.

Now that you begin to understand your nature I guess I can allow you to be called by your names. Understand this, slavemeat. Obediance brings pleasure, privileagues and soon.. will be its own reward for you. Right now, this reward is an increased freedom. The day is young, so before you rest you are to meet your new slave trainers.. but you may chose to take a little to dress yourselfs, recover, and meet up with them. How you approach them is up to you.. I advice not being too disrespectful, but each of us has their own methods.
Sophie and Dasyra you both will go to Brother Vandergast, the Beastmaster at the outside pens. Just go back outside the same way we entered, you can't miss them.
Lena, .. hold on."
She went over and fed the Aasimar a 'cure light wounds' potion. "You will make your way upstairs, to the right, then follow your nose to the Kitchen, report to Sister Daisy, the head chef.
Err.. your name was.. Lily, yes. You will praise your lucky stars, for you shall visit Mistress Merrium at her chambers. Go upstairs, to the left, then pass the great hall.
Finally, .. Lorelai. You remind me of myself. Stay around and lets wait till we two are alone.."

The drow cooed, then nodded, letting what she had just said and claimed sink in. She seemed.. almost approving and a little more friendly now, all things considered.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Bondage Dungeon
Tag: All, Lena

Lorelai listened to the dark hued elfs talk. Maybe it was a little cruel. She let her temper get the better of her. Swatting someone did help a little. Still, she reminded the dark elf of herself? The dark elf was either in error, or she used to be a lot nicer. Hard to say.

Either way she took the moment to put on whats left of clothing she could cover herself with before stepping out of the circle and taking a seat, idly swishing her hands a little in the air as she considered it.

"You're alright, right Miss Lena?," asked Lorelai, as she glanced over, "I didn't think it'd be so serious as to need healing. Just a bit of hydration. I suppose I was mistaken. It seems there's a gap in my studies. Something I'll have to address, given a chance to return to my work."

Sounded like they were being split up. Given all the options, Lorelai would rather follow Lily. But it wasn't too be it seemed.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Bondage Dungeon

Lily frowned at the tingling sensation in her fingers. It was an odd feeling, as if she somehow gained skills she hadn't had before. This circle was dangerous: from just that display, it somehow imbued her with abilities she didn't possess earlier. How or why escaped her at the moment, but she vowed to crack that mystery in the future. She could not simply let such changes happen to her without finding a way to counteract them if need be.

Moments later, the undead girl's attention was occupied by Sophie putting on the requested display. It appeared that the drow found her commands too nice, though at least all she did was pick a bigger dildo. Could have been worse. Trying to ignore the carnal display, Lily focused on what the dog-girl was saying. Her observations were, sadly, not very deep. She seemed to focus on what she could immediately see and not much else. Not entirely unexpected, but still a little disappointing.

What happened next, however, made the lich stare at the yokai in disbelief. Without prompting, Sophie had elected to spill her guts, proverbially of course, and share all of her fetishes with the group. It was completely out of the left field, something Lily had not expected nor cared much to learn about. Rather, she was worried more about what could have prompted it. If it was the circle affecting the girl mentally, a likely prospect given her embarrassment after the act, then this whole exercise was incredibly dangerous. Suddenly, Cynder felt grateful she got away with a minor alteration and nothing more.

What followed was another display of debauchery and shamelessness Lily was slowly growing to expect from the others, at least as long as they were stuck in this place. Dasyra and Lena seemed to be getting frisky with quite the ease, whether it came to outright fucking or thinking up elaborate plays. Meanwhile, Lorelai seemed to be getting closer and closer to plainly losing her shit if the lich read her right. Her last order to Lena was just plain nasty, and likely caught the drow's interest if she got the signs correctly. Hopefully the cleric wouldn't lose her temper at a bad moment and cause too much trouble.

Well, at least she was learning something about people. Lorelai seemed to be a high-strung and serious type, to the point of being ornery at times from what she could see. Dasyra and Lena were rather touchy-feely, or perhaps just really open with their emotions. And lusts. And Sophie... Well, kinda like the previous two, with the added bonus of being a bit of a bitch in heat apparently. Idly, Lily found herself wishing to go back to Ventus. Surely the Deathknight had to have some kind of liquid spirit that'd work on an undead, and the lich really needed a drink right about now.

The desire to get herself hammered only increased as Cynder analyzed and identified the magic circle the group was standing in. The drow's claims of the ring bringing out their "true selves" grated on her nerves. She didn't buy that explanation one bit, no matter her evidence. And she silently promised herself to do whatever she could to stay true to herself in this place, rather than be broken. In time, she'd recover her old strenght, of that she was sure. And as an undead, she had all the time she could want. Hell, if she managed to outlive the halfling, maybe she could get away. Or just exploit those loopholes once she had the right spells...

Either way, Lily had more pressing concerns to deal with. The drow seemed a tad less hostile now, almost as if she kind of liked the "adventurers" now. She was still assigning them to specialized trainers, however. It didn't suprise the lich, she had suspected they existed since she heard the noises earlier. Sophie and Dasyra would likely be spending time with beasts, while Lena... Well, it was hard to imagine what a chef would do. Lorelai, however, had really caught the drow's interest. The undead hoped the cleric wasn't in for a bad time.

Not that Cynder was off the hook either. Somehow she was deemed to be worth Merrium's personal attention. She wasn't sure if this meant she was lucky or unlucky, but she would have little choice aside of finding out. First, though, there was a small matter she wanted to deal with. "Miss... Vel'reth?" She spoke up, doing her best to sound respectful. "You mentioned dressing ourselves. Does this mean we can recieve some kind of clothes to wear before we go to meet our trainers? And Mistress Merrium, of course?"

She really hoped that was the case. At this point, even a plain tunic would do, she wasn't picky.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slavetrainer
Merriums Bondage Dungeon

"Oh! Right, almost forgot.." The drow shook her head, leaving the room for a moment, and barking some orders outside, something about equippment. Soon, she returned with a few bags, if you already had bags of holding you'll recognize your own..

"Your equipment. After seeing your lewd selves.. I think you all wont be attacking anyone.. at least not until you get some answers." She chuckled. "Well, that and I bet you wonder if theres some magic hidden on your collars." Actually, this was a bluff the drow knew but Merrium was always insistant on having slaves well equipped and useful, even if that held a certain danger.

The Slavetrainer let the heroes re-equip themselves and feel.. not nude and helpless for the first time in what felt all too long.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Bondage Dungeon

Dasyra winced at what the poor Lena had to go through after Lorelai's order, and the sheer number of orgasms she was forced through was hard for even the admittedly horny elf to feel comfortable with. At a certain point, she just wanted to hug the angelic futanari and cradle her protectively.

"Isn't this enough?" She asked, after Lena had gotten to her seventh or eighth orgasm. "Don't make her sing anymore."

But the order had been made, and Lena was bound to continue using all the toys. To help her keep control, Dasyra edged herself over by the other slavegirl and helped to hold the toys in place, all the while stroking her tenderly on the shoulder and back. The mutual orgasm they had shared, and the pleasant, soft kisses exchanged afterward had built up a twinge of empathy in the ranger. Hopefully, she would make it through this all right.

The elf even dared a pleading glance at Vel'rath, but the drow just smirked and watched. In the end though, at least the slavetrainer donated a cure wounds spell to help Lena in her recovery.

Afterward, Vel'rath's tone changed. She seemed pleased with their performance, as though she were completely convinced that the five of them were well on their way to being a part of the extended 'slave family.' Dasyra didn't really think much of that. These toys were kinky and nice, but the reality of being a slave still didn't sit well with her. She wanted the freedom to leave this all behind her. The right to choose was what mattered to her. She was at least hopeful that if Merrium could be made to see that, then she would remove the magic of the collar around them and an ascent to the surface world could be made.

For however much she might have had fun in the moment, the elf longed in her heart for the warm touch of the sun on her fair skin. She was already losing her tan and feared becoming a pale, wretched plaything lost in the dark.

On the other hand, she could not deny that she had begun to let loose and had fun in the circle. She had played with three of the four companions, and found pleasure with all three - though mostly with Lena and Sophie. The spankings, side by side with the yokai had been enlivening. She had liked the sharp sting on her backside, coupled with the feeling of her pussy being eaten out with a determined passion. And then of course there was Lena and her amazing cock, which had filled her so pleasantly. The taste of the hermaphrodite's member still lingered on her altered tongue. She felt as though she were developing a preference for that flavor, and wondered idly how long it would be before she would be told to suck more cocks off.

The elf patted Sophie on the shoulder when they were told to report to the same trainer.

"It seems we will be together for a bit. I guess we should get to know each other better." As she spoke she gathered her gear and began to dress herself. The tale of the circle's magic being limited didn't really click with her. She'd felt a compulsion to follow those initial orders. It hadn't been simply her own will. She was sure that what Vel'rath said was a trick to make them believe they were already succumbing. Dasyra wouldn't be fooled. She would just play their game, as Merrium had suggested in the tunnels. Act like the slave they wanted her to be, and when the time was right, she'd break away. It didn't bother her if she appeared slutty. That was probably going to happen to them all eventually anyway in this place.

"I'm Dasyra Sunsong, ranger of the Bright Wood. It's a bit strange... we hardly know each other, but already we have shared some weird experiences. I hope you're not mad at me for what I asked you to do before... including being spanked with me. I think it was just because of what I saw you do with Moren and then when you made that admission... It's okay by the way. I don't think anything less of you for it. We can't help what we like, and I... I also like it when my partner is in control."

She waited for a response, hoping that Sophie would react in a friendly manner. Once they had spoken and were on good terms, she finished dressing in her tunic, undergarments and short skirt, which still showed off a good portion of her legs. She also pulled on her boots and wove a white flower into a blonde braid in her hair. The flower had been enchanted by the craft of druid lover of hers to never fade or wilt. She did not bother with her weapons and armor, though she shouldered the rest in a pack and would bring it with her to where her new trainer was. She had a feeling this new trainer would be wanting to inspect her body rather quickly and didn't feel like wearing her mithril chain only to have to take it off again. There would be time to arm herself for this 'mission' that Merrium talked about later.

"Let's go find this Brother Vandergast and see if we can convince him to take it easy on us," she suggested, then leaned in and whispered. "Maybe he'll be someone who knows what Merrium's really like and we can just play along."

So saying, once Sophie was ready, she would follow Vel'nath's directions, going back out the way they'd come to the dungeon room and go looking for something resembling pens. She would happily converse with Sophie if the other were up for talking. It would be a way to regain some sense of normality, she figured, and she did want to get to know the girl some more, cute and vulnerable as she was.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Bondage Dungeon

On seeing her gear returned, Lorelai resisted the urge to dive on the gear and hoard it like a dragon on the off chance this was some twisted prank to humiliate them further. She instead mustered up her dignity and went and changed into her proper robes, hooking on her equipment again, her sighing as she slipped her holy symbol of Wee Jas on. She felt naked without it more than anything else.

Lorelai sighed and stretched a bit, shaking her head, before taking her waterskin and taking a long swig out of it. God she'd been needing that for awhile. She'd have liked something stronger for once. Mores the pity.

Using Create Water, Lorelai refilled her skin before looking over her stuff in case of modifications. Assuming she found none, she brushed her robes of the ashes from her fight above and used Mending to fix any rips or tears or dents in her outfit, being very fastidious. It gave her something to do until... A private meeting with this dark skinned sadist. She wasn't thrilled by the opportunity.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Bondage Dungeon

Lily could hardly believe it at first. Her robes and accesories, everything she owned before was brought to her. And she could simply take them and put them on, no strings attached. At first she suspected a trick, but as others began to dress themselves she decided to take the opportunity. Still she made sure to inspect everything for signs of tampering, even using Detect Magic to ensure it was clear of enchantments. She paid particular attention to the ring that served as the focus for her spells, not sure if Merrium knew of the arcane bond the lich had forged with the object.

Once she was satisfied with the inspection, Lily finally dressed herself and let out a sigh. A quick application of Mending took care of any tears and damages that might have developed, allowing the sorceress to finally look the part once more. The items she wore were mostly enchanted to protect her and enhance the strength of her personality and spellcasting. She had little in way of weapons, but then again she was a lich. Magic was her weapon. There wasn't much the drow, or anyone else really, could do to truly disarm her. Something that could come in handy one day.

Once she was fully equipped once more, Lily decided to leave the room, starting to slowly make her way to Merrium's quarters as instructed. The undead girl was taking her time, giving herself a chance to familiarize herself with the layout of the mansion and take in the sights of this place. Partially to satisfy her curiosity, partially to take her mind off of the thoughts she was having. Why was she singled out to speak with the halfling? Was it because she was a lich? A spellcaster? Or was there some other reason? What would she be asked - or ordered - to do? Or was this just because she was a rare catch? So many questions... And she dreaded the answers.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Sex Dungeon/Merrium's Estate
Tag: All (I guess)

Lena was thankful for Dasyra's concern, and support she gave her throughout the whole ordeal Lorelai had ordered her through.

Afterward, Lena lie there, panting softly as she tried to recover and catch her breath, listening to the drow woman telling them where they were to be going and whatnot. Shuddering when she was lifted up a bit to be fed the potion, Lena drank it down a bit slowly, but making sure to get the entirety of it down. When she was told to head upstairs to the kitchens, Lena nodded softly, but didn't get straight up, taking the time for the feeling to come back into her legs.

"I... t-think I'll be alright. J-Just need a bit... o-of rest," Lena muttered back to Lorelai, still shuddering a bit.

When their bags were brought in, and Lena saw her things, she was a little surprised to find that they were having their belongings returned to them. She didn't have a bag of holding herself, as she'd had her horse to carry most of her main things that she couldn't carry herself, lest be too weighted down. But she spotted her backpack and other bags with her things. Raising up, a bit slowly, Lena moved over to her things and went through them quickly, making sure everything was still in there. Spotting her swords, she sighed softly in thanks that they were still there, and hadn't been taken and melted down and their magic stripped. Her katana was one that she'd forged herself, after all, and had gotten it enchanted afterward.

Lifting her blade up, Lena unsheathed it and looked at it with pride in her eyes, the pristine blade shining in the dim light of the sex dungeon. She sheathed it once more and set about getting her clothing on, looking over at the drow woman. "S-Should I wear my armor? If not, m-maybe it would be better to wear my better clothing," Lena asked, pulling out her rather fine looking courtier's outfit, which her mother had made for her after she'd begun teaching Lena about being a courtesan.

"A-And I'm Lena Weiss, everyone. I-It's a pleasure to meet you all," Lena told her fellow slaves, looking to each of them and bowing politely, though she did Lorelai's a little quickly.

After getting the nice dress on, with the jewelry that came with it, Lena made sure that her things would be taken care of, before getting back up to leave and head to the kitchens, taking with her, another change of clothes in case she was required to do work that might damage or dirty her dress.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sophie
Weatherbee Estate

Sophie remained sheepishly quiet as the proceedings continued. Sophie felt a bit guilty at calling Dasyra promiscuous after the elf excused it on the nature of the place. Sophie herself had acted completely uncharacteristic, so she could easily believe the same for the elf. Still, at least it seemed like she enjoyed it. Then again, Sophie probably appeared the same way.

She felt her cheeks turn red as Dasyra included her in the next order. Just going by Lorelai's behavior, Sophie suspected she'd spank others rather than be spanked herself. Surely enough, she chose just that.

Sophie stared helplessly as she got into position for Lorelai. She couldn't even complain after the confession she made. What could she do? Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by the quick crack of the paddle against her rump, followed by Lorelai's cool tongue exploring Sophie's sore slit. She yelped out loudly from each painful slap of the paddle at first, but eventually switched to a mix of pained and pleasured moans and grunts as her clit was pleasured. She wasn't sure how long it lasted- although it felt like forever- but eventually she reached her climax. Exhausted and sore in new ways now, Sophie moves away from Lorelai and lies on the floor- on her front, as Lorelai promised. Her rump still burned hotly even long after the paddling had ended.

As the drow explained the magic circle to them, Sophie shook her head wildly. No way she wasn't controlled! There's no way she'd act like that unless forced! She felt tempted to argue with the drow, but the latter spoke for quite a while, causing Sophie to lose her window of opportunity. She resigned to the fact that it was probably better that way anyway- she'd just be punished for speaking out, even if she felt it wasn't true.

As she was given instructions to meet her next trainer, she didn't feel inspired to get back up. The Beastmaster at the pens. She already suspected what that meant for her. She did perk up a bit when her equipment was offered back to her, though. She quickly redressed herself in her old gear, albeit carefully when it came to her sensitive rump. She did feel less vulnerable now that she was no longer naked, though she knew it was a false confidence.

She jumped a bit as she felt Dasyra tap her shoulder, but relaxed shortly afterwards. As Dasyra introduced and explained herself, Sophie felt herself turn beet red again at the mention of her behavior towards Moren. She felt embarrassed enough about her words and deeds today- revealing it to everyone else on top of that was even worse.

"I-I'm not mad!" Sophie stammers out a bit too quickly. She pauses for a moment to regain her composure. "I'm, uh... I'm not normally like that, it's just... this place... is making me behave lewdly," she explains with a cough. "A-anyway! I'm Sophie... it's nice to, uhm, meet you. Despite the awkward circumstances."

As they walked to their next destination, Sophie considered Dasyra's next words for a moment, but she didn't feel too optimistic about it. Beastmasters tended to be strict and tough, at least from Sophie's impression of them. The elf probably didn't need to hear that, though- there were enough other things to worry about as it was.

"He's... probably not any different from the others," she said. "It'd be nice to catch a break, but... we should expect more trials. We just need to stay strong and not break down like they want. At least we're not completely alone, though, right?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beastmaster Vanderghast
Outside Pens
Tag: Sophie and Dasyra

(suprisingly hard to find good pics for this kinda character, excuse the overall delay. ^^)

Sophie and Dasyra made their way outside, after .. slightly belayed introductions. It wasn't all that hard to move outside of the mansion, well, with the collars on them it didn't really matter if they tried to run, presumambly.

The outside of the halflings estate was still at the underdark and, beyond the slightly orange tinted, magical torch lined entrance darkness quickly closed in. Slaves wouldn't wander fare, as stone stalagmites raised from the ground to form almost a natural fance, a hole of which you'd made your way through.

If so magically inclilned and curious enough the observant ones would notice a few warding glyphs, most at the entrance and some on the spires themselves, though if to keep things out, or keep things in, or perhaps both, was hard to tell without trial.

The Beast-pens turned out to be a set of smaller caves to the right, with a strong, bestial scent to them.. that much was unsuprising. The two girls felt feral eyes upon them as they closed in onto the caves, with a massive stone wall to the left of the estate and the stalagmites ahead there was little more to go to, after all.

Until a large axe whirled past them, crashing and imbedding itself a few inches into the hard ground behind. "Wooooh! Hold on! You're new bitches not intruders, Aye? Lucky I aimed a little to your side, har har! Come on over, let me get a look at ya!" a somewhat cheerful sounding, in an older brother kind of way voice sounded out, with a slight growling. Then again, perhaps they were being tested for their reaction.

If they complied then, before they could get too close, a wild, angry boar stormed at them next, only to be pulled back in by a chain, Vanderghast, presumambly, chuckling. "Hooh boy, calm down, no eating/fucking them yet, We've yet to get to know them, they might be fun! I'm Vanderghast! You can call me Master, or Big Boss, or whatevers, I'm not big on rules, though if you piss me off you're gonna get a spanking, understood so far? Oh! I See you come fully armed, so if one of you wants to battle for dominance right away just give me a holler, otherwise, we're gonna start up your bitch training soon, just gotta chain me boar."

Vanderghast appeared to be a large male humanoid, that was hidden well enough in the twilight of the mansion to be of multiple possible ethnicities, your best guess is human with something more feral mixed in. He seems jovial enough, but, going by the size of the axe and his build, is quite strong and a primal, instincual part of you is far more cautious about him than your thinking, oh so clever brain, an effect which is far more pronounced for Sophie, who might find herself in a slight fight or flight, or, considering everything so far, submit or flight situation as Vanderghast grinned over at them, with slightly too pointy looking canines.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lilith
Merriums Bondage Dungeon
Tag: Lorelai

"Alright, you'll call me Lillith because I don't feel like hearing you mess up trying to pronounce my actual name." The drow nodded, letting Lorelai occupy herself, before going on. "So, tell me. Why didn't you heal your legs." She asked, picking up a chair (albeit one with a clear capability of locking someone into it) and sitting down on it, half indicating for Lorelai to do the same, if so inclined.

Then, when Lorelai seemed suprised for a moment at the.. non dominating, non lewd occurance Lillith continued. "You are propably wondering what I'm after. If you are honest with me it'll benefit you and Mistresss Merrium, if you aren't, it'll hurt you more than her." The drow said, calm and simple.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Merrium Weatherbee
Main hall
Tag: Lily

Lily the Lich would find clear.. bondagey tones to the mansion as she ascended a flight of stairs, then made her way down a corridor as instructed. Several portraits on the walls depicted scenes of subservience:

Setting the tone for her meeting. As she arrived, Merrium waved off a girl with an empty smile and a -really- short maids outfit, then turned and waved, indicating for Lily to.. "Walk with me." As she continued, past a similiarly decorated corridor. "First of all I really gotta wonder, how did you get caught? Something about being Depowered? Anyway, you propably wonder why I picked you, well.. because I could. As a Lich, you are special enough to warrant my attention, so I can do the slave training instead of one of my assistants. I'm sure you.. err.. prefer that. Don't worry, we're just gonna play pretend along, so, unless you're like a closet slave-slut, you'll be fine." She nodded, continuing onwards at a lazy pace and sighing.. "Then again, everyone around me seems to just want to become an obediant slave so quickly. You know, err.. are you a sorcerer lich or a wizard-lich? You know, how some have to spent years to learn magic others are born with it.. Anyway.. I wasn't born a sorceress, but, sometimes I wonder if I was similiarlyish born with a natural talent of enslaving people and.. if I had stayed on the surface like I should have, I'd have never discovered it.." She mused, thoughtfully, leading the way and trotting ahead.

(and nope, your outfit isn't tampered with)

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy
The Kitchen
Tag: Lena

"Heya!" It shouted out of the Kitchen as soon as Lena came close. Then, after a moments hesitation, the head of a minotaur woman peeked out of the kitchen. "Oooh! you're a new one, right? I'm Daisy, whats your name? Are you alright? They sometimes sent me the errr.. slightly roughed up ones after the drows little sorting game." Daisy informed.

While her tone and body language suggested she was rather nice Lena also noticed herself being checked out and appraised immediatly, apparently with approval. "You brought a change of clothes? Oh sweetie, you're a good one! Things might get a little messy as we get to cooking, but more of that later! Are you part angel?" The Minotaur woman grinned, hopping over, hugging Lena up and.. without warning, licking her cheek.. "Oooh damn! You are! Thats amazing. We gotta feed you a potion right away, see how it goes, I can figure out what to cook later!" She grinned, then nudged Lena into a largeish kitchen, allowing little protest, a slight clonging of her bell as she walked in after. It seemed the minotaur worked alone, cooking larger meals for many... well, now she had gotten an assistant. As soon as Lena had a peek at the kitchen the Minotaur scuttled over, past a spice rack, to rummage through a cupboard with, more worrysome than the spices, a few potions, with more or less clear labels. Lena spotted something called 'Gro+' pulled aside.

"Hold on its somewhere in here.. I know it is.. want anything to drink while we are at it? Can't have you be dehydrated. We got Milk, water, wine, poison.. just kidding, oh some flavoured drinks.." The Minotaur informed, seeming the slightly chaotic sort in sorting her ingredients going by potion-finding time.

Daisy stands taller than a normal human woman at 6'5, with .. very round roundings, she has a cheerful smile on her face, unruly hair, a smell of food and dairy around her and a quite auspicious elongation in her lower working outfit, that may hide either a rolling pin or perhaps she's just happy to meet you.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Bondage Dungeon
Tag: Lillith

Lorelai looks over then shrugs and sits in one of the chairs. She grimaces a bit at the question then shrugs.

"Wasn't my idea. My legs are pretty ruined. I was a healer in a combat situation, and wasn't as strong as I am now. I used all my spells healing critical soldiers. When the flaming tent burnt my legs to bits, I didn't have much to fix them with. Regeneration spells aren't easy to come by. I'm using necromantic energies to make them work in a sense. But I don't like discussing them, and it's not been good for my health."

She leans back with a sigh, "So yeah. They're the way they are cus I didn't have the means to fix them. And fixing them now involves amputation and regeneration and that takes a long long time to work. A long time helpless and such. Incidentally, if you take that as an invitation, we will have far more than words."

She looks at Lillith levelly, sizing her up a bit. "And yeah, I am. Way I see it, you're either gonna offer me help or you're looking for hooks to sink into me to control or abuse me further. I'm inclined to believe the latter obviously. But I also know that if I don't answer there's several diffrent spells that could be used to get the answer without even talking to me. I'm no stranger to divinitions."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lilith
Merriums Bondage Dungeon
Tag: Lorelai

"I see. So you care about others more than yourself, despite your harsh exterior, why necromancy then?" The Drow chuckled. "See, I think you want to suffer a bit, if you admit it or not.

I think you can regenerate injuries without having to amputate them, if you contain the spell properly.
Honestly, its both. I want to improve you and get you enslaved. Frankly, both are one and the same however, well, once you understand the joys of total, unquestioning obediance to Mistress Merrium.. I'll be frank with you, for perhaps you too know divinations.. We're not going to be gentle with you. As I said, you remind me of myself. You have the potential to be a great slave trainer but you need to be loyal to Mistress Merrium first and foremost."
The drow smiled a little dreamily when talking about slavery, then focused on Lorelai again.

"Well, its that, plus, tough luck, the others admire your strong willed defiance, ever heard of shattering a chain by breaking its strongest link?" She shrugged. "Oh and Don't worry. You stay yourself.. mostly. You still have your own goals and dreams and hopes.. its just those are insignificant compared to haaah.. mistress.. desireee.." The drowess moaned, caressing along her body for a moment.